Hirasawa...Master of All

I've listened to mp3s...need to find some albums though....
I even grabbed an mp3 that he allowed to be distributed from an interview site.
:)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ive got the majority of his stuff. Hes a pretty sparse artist, going from songs that are complete SHIT to songs that blow you away. Cronus and I are huge fans of his, and Im pretty sure Wereallmad also has most of his albums.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ive got the majority of his stuff. Hes a pretty sparse artist, going from songs that are complete SHIT to songs that blow you away. Cronus and I are huge fans of his, and Im pretty sure Wereallmad also has most of his albums.

he's got a new fan *looks over to little brother*.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Ive got the majority of his stuff. Hes a pretty sparse artist, going from songs that are complete SHIT to songs that blow you away.

True, true...I've heard that song "beach something". Oh my god...did it suck.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Ive got the majority of his stuff. Hes a pretty sparse artist, going from songs that are complete SHIT to songs that blow you away.
do you know where i can download some hirasawa stuff that "blows you away"? That would be great... cause right now i don't know if i should buy on of his cd's...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
right...
but do you have just a few mp3's, so that i can just check if i like them? That'd be very cool... walter, wereallmad, or someone? :)

Winmx or Morpheus

That's where I got mine.

So CDJapan does have some... :) okay must look and what I can't grab this week I'll have to put on my christmas wish list. I swear my family is going to learn how to shop online ;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
uuryaaa,
just got a few susumu songs...
on line malasyia, gardener king, mother and some weird siren.
all excellent...very happy i am

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Keiko (not sure of the spelling) is a word in Japanese. I think it means something similar to the extent of "okay", feel free to correct me on that.

Keiko (not sure of the spelling) is a word in Japanese. I think it means something similar to the extent of "okay", feel free to correct me on that.

Er... You're wrong, sorry. ^_^;
"Keiko" could be a name or a word meaning "training", but I guess you're thinking about "kekkô".

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
take a look at this site with a few mp3's i found a while ago

http://www.islandrain.com/

there a a few Hirasawa mp3's

thanks!

link=board=berserk&num=1001409438&start=25#39 date=10/21/01 at 01:54:48]
uuryaaa,
just got a few susumu songs...
on line malasyia, gardener king, mother and some weird siren.
all excellent...very happy i am

really? cool! where did you get'em?

Top Bottom