if you were chosen to be part of the dub cast

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
if you were chosen to be part of the dub cast in berserk, who would you be?? i say i would try and do griffith since im good at being deceiving (no not with my sexual preference), sounding calm etc. i dont think i can scream like gutts.

are any voices from the game gonna be in it (as in gutts, caska, and zodd)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Personally I think I would have made a great archer... you know, the one that hits Gatts in the hand in ep. 13?

my line would be "I did it! AAAAAAAAA!"

I've been practicing for it and I dunno if I'd get the part. ;D

Merichan

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I'd actually like to be a voice actress one day. I'd probably go for Caska 'cause I could never get my voice hight enought to be Charlotte.
Maybe I can be some random person who gets killed....
"AH! NOOOO!!-GAH!"
then again...

Oh, this leads to an intresting question. What REAL voice actors would you wanna have in the Berserk dub? Yeah, I prefer the sub, but I useally like to check the dub out.
(oh, they'll probably use Zero Limits, so think of the people who do work in Rayearth, Kenshin ect. other Media Blasters stuff)

P

paradiselost

dear Griffith, even if you are the Administrator of the site, and for all you I'm only a Newbie, but in reality, maybe I know about Griffith more than you...

I'm not saying to be the best or someone like that...but...

I'm not sure you are more Griffith than me...think about it...since 95 I follow Berserk....more respect, please, guy...

dear Griffith, even if you are the Administrator of the site, and for all you I'm only a Newbie, but in reality, maybe I know about Griffith more than you...
I'm not saying to be the best or someone like that...but...
I'm not sure you are more Griffith than me...think about it...since 95 I follow Berserk....more respect, please, guy...

:-/

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Paradiselost, buddy, it was only a silly joke. A little humor among fellow Berserk lovers is a healthy thing, yes? I guess I should have thrown in a winking face or something.

Anyway, sorry if I offended you, I meant no disrespect. I know you’re an old Berserk guru, and more importantly I wouldn’t disrespect someone just because they weren’t, it’s plain ridiculous.

Again, sorry about the misunderstanding,

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

...ok, then sorry for all what I said, it has been only a misunderstanding...I didn't want to be offensive with you, Griffith, and sorry to Oliver too...

;)

see you then!

:)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I think they should have David Hayet [voice for Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid] do the voice for Gatts, for Corkus I would have the guy that did the voice for Woodchuck in Record of Loddas war.
-David

Top Bottom