• Forgive me, I'm Jewish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate the holidays

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
IsolatioN said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Mine was pretty crappy, but it was nice seeing (some) of my distant family again.

Hey thanks! It was the first time in like 5 years my family was together and didn't want to kill each other. I got to enjoy that for about an hour and now I'm stuck at work. I'm sure everyone got what they wanted because I personally talked to Santa last night while I was out drinking, and he said all the SK.net boys and girls have been very good this year. Except Saiyajin, Santa said he found 40 gigs of hentai on his computer. Merry Christmas to all!

Listing saved the day, my friends!

I received almost all on my list, barring an item whose release date - which is WELL past Christmas - I was oblivious to when I felt listy. Everything else is as follows:

Sandy Claws:

2_box_100x140.jpg

232_box_100x140.jpg

112_box_100x140.jpg

3284988.jpg

B0009XRZRY.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
(it deserves to be bigger and slightly offset?)

Mes Parents:
0743228286.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
(Possibly,the coolest book ever)

My Sister:
353_box_100x140.jpg

Me Lady:
1490142.gif

As well as a VERY snazzy jacket that was, unfortunately, a bit oversized for me, but a perfect fit for my Dad.

And this from a friend who I bought the British Series for:
B0009VBTP0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000GETTKM.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59841435_.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
handsome rakshas said:
Hey thanks! It was the first time in like 5 years my family was together and didn't want to kill each other.

Really? Kinda funny because the exact opposit happend at my place. Everything was going fine untill I set my brother on fire with the fire works I was setting off. So far the police have been very nice! But I think this counts as my one phone call.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wishing everyone a merry post-Christmas from work. All I really have to say at the moment is that Zune's software is not as user-friendly as iTunes...but I'm making progress. :serpico:

Top Bottom