I've returned

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Though no one will probably care, I just felt wrong without reintroducing myself. Most people here I'd assume wouldn't remeber me, and for the few that do then thanks and sorry. I actually just bought the berserk mangas missing from my collection at a store in manhattan for $1 per book, not bad at all. In fact, if anyone's from new york, you can still get that deal since there were quite a bit left over. But it was the japanese original as one would expect. Whatever, I'm going off on tangents; I look foward to talking again to everyone I got to talk with back when I started, and everyone else as well. Well, until then.

Welcome back, bro... I don't know you but the fact that your title is Asshat speaks volumes... I expect massive amounts of humorous material from you. :guts:

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Though no one will probably care, I just felt wrong without reintroducing myself. Most people here I'd assume wouldn't remeber me,

Actually a couple people have told me in the chat room in the last couple months they wished you were still on this board.

ShinHell9

Serpico said:
Actually a couple people have told me in the chat room in the last couple months they wished you were still on this board.
Really? Wow that's flattering, I would've thought everyone would've forgotten

Captain Napalm said:
Welcome back, bro... I don't know you but the fact that your title is Asshat speaks volumes... I expect massive amounts of humorous material from you. :guts:
haha, well I think I got that title because I used to talk before thinking... well I kinda still do, but yeah, I don't know what the hell I'm saying.

What's happening? It's me, C! I used to talk to you alot back in the day, but then you just vanished. How's your Tiburon doin? :serpico:

- C

ShinHell9

C said:
What's happening? It's me, C! I used to talk to you alot back in the day, but then you just vanished. How's your Tiburon doin? :serpico:

- C
Haha, the tiburon's doing well, got a few scratches though because no one knows how to park on a college campus. Yeah sorry for dissapearing, I just sort of go through bouts of not going online and such. It's good to be back and hopefully I'll be around for alot longer this time.

Well dingaling pudding pops, it's like a breakfast composed entirely of raisins. I've never seen such a collection of sourpusses in all my years as a crybaby taste-tester, for reals.

I'm not even submitting the theory of enlargement, but it's clear to all involved that staleness is at an irrevocable height. Dunk your skulls in a vat of pop and fresh, McLuckies.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
MangyKid Ver.4.5 said:
Well dingaling pudding pops, it's like a breakfast composed entirely of raisins. I've never seen such a collection of sourpusses in all my years as a crybaby taste-tester, for reals.

I'm not even submitting the theory of enlargement, but it's clear to all involved that staleness is at an irrevocable height. Dunk your skulls in a vat of pop and fresh, McLuckies.

This thread is now about how Waffles > Pancakes

Every square indentation upon the surface of the waffle indicates a cycle of life we have gone through, a nuance of taste and evolution as the flavor differentiates slightly with the volume of syrup and butter, in accord.

The homogeneous nature of pancakes alludes to the bland state of current styles, the status quo always as the bubbles pop upon the griddle and dreams are dashed amidst the doughy sustenance of modern life. Bruce Springsteen attempts to express as much, but a telecaster is a paltry replacement for the doughs granted us by God.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
7047bea_small.jpg

Fools! The pancake is infinitely superior; IHOP is the restaurant of kings, Waffle House is for redneck truckers who don't understand the value of quality. Even the Hellboy comic agrees with me:
pancakes2.jpg

ShinHell9

bph said:
Fools! The pancake is infinitely superior; IHOP is the restaurant of kings, Waffle House is for redneck truckers who don't understand the value of quality.

Best place for breakfast is the oliver garden, hands down. I mean it's the best for anything really. Just it's dicotomy of fake italian food and shitty real (cheap) italian wine is amazing. Truly I have never felt more ashamed outside of Bensenhurst or Howard Beach than I am when gazing at an olive garden.

Top Bottom