More Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Lady Griffith said:
What if you did find out he cheated? Kill him? Dump his ass? Put up with it?

Probably aplaud him for his ingenuity and speed. And dump him. Cheating is wrong. But everyone's defintion of cheating is different.

Personally I never cared what a guy did behind my back. My feeling is...if he thinks he can get something better or prettier or whatever, or doesn't like my underwear, he can go somewhere else and it isn't my loss.

Here here. I agree. I don't think it's worth my time to hold onto a guy by my fingernails.

I've been to swingers' places and let me tell you...you don't really want go. It may just be me but my idea of fun is not to look down on the floor of the main party room and have it look like egg drop soup to me. It's just really dirty and the people are UGHly.

I have been to a poly/swinger club and I'd have to agree. Spent the whole night being drooled on by a drunken arse three times my age with the slimy, slick demenor of a life insurance salesman. His wife looked better, but also prim and uptight. He'd obviously dragged her there. Except for them and the triple that ran the club, it was nearly dead. We left at 8, begging illness.

Never went back. It's better to meet people though common, non-sexual intrests I think.

My biggest problem is actually meeting people, all my classes are lecture and dont lend themselves to interactions, work is...not an option, so where do you guys meet people? just going up to random people doesnt seem to work most people are taken aback by it....so help

typhonblue

THE BEAST said:
My biggest problem is actually meeting people, all my classes are lecture and dont lend themselves to interactions, work is...not an option, so where do you guys meet people? just going up to random people doesnt seem to work most people are taken aback by it....so help

Go up to someone you don't find attractive at all and say hi. Keep doing this until you are at the point where you can comfortably initiate and maintain a conversation with a random stranger. Then go up to someone who is hot and don't hyperventillate. Never be afraid or desperate, people smell this and flee.

typhonblue

THE BEAST said:
smell it huh? perhaps i should invest in deoderhant

Nothing can cover the smell of fear. Only seriously nutso people are attracted to it. Take Slan for instance, our lady of pain.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
maybe some day down the road I will try to convince my girlfriend to get with some freaky Japanese chick....ahhh... I should not be thinking about this at work..

typhonblue

Watch out there Saiyajin. Girls can be like these freaky black boxes of doom, never know what crazy shit will happen if you pull the lever...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
She doesnt have internet but even if she does find out, she will ask me if I would want to do it...anyways, ahhh, I should have lived more of my fantasy's in Thailand.... ahhh my beutiful Pattaya beach...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Aren't there beautiful Japanese ladies where you are stationed? Asian women give the best massages in the world :D

Pattaya...whatever happened to the Patpong district?!

LG

G

Genn21

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
maybe some day down the road I will try to convince my girlfriend to get with some freaky Japanese chick....ahhh... I should not be thinking about this at work..

errrrmmmmmmmm..... I dunno most girls i talk to spit in my face when i ask them for a 3 some. Of course the fact them being total strangers ( and some under age... how do they reach my face ? ) could be part of the issue. Yet a asian kitty girl would be a nice addition to a gangbang.

I'd say skip your girlfriend find two asian lolita's and have your fun .. of course this would be a better addition to work ^_^.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Genn21 said:
errrrmmmmmmmm..... I dunno most girls i talk to spit in my face when i ask them for a 3 some. Of course the fact them being total strangers ( and some under age... how do they reach my face ? ) could be part of the issue. Yet a asian kitty girl would be a nice addition to a gangbang. I'd say skip your girlfriend find two asian lolita's and have your fun .. of course this would be a better addition to work ^_^.

Yay, pedophilia! You exceed my expectations, Genn. Even for a joke, that's pretty tasteless. But then, taste is overrated.

Oh, also, hi. I'm back, sort of.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Makkuro said:
Yay, pedophilia! You exceed my expectations, Genn. Even for a joke, that's pretty tasteless. But then, taste is overrated.

Yeah, between him and Blakeman, we've pretty much got it covered. ::)

Welcome back, by the way.

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:

WEEEEEE Hey Maku where'd you go ? ( i heard the swedish vikeing expedition's left over 2000 years ago , were you to late for the last boat ? ) Glad to have you back. I always need the cult of the brejnav boys to guide my tast'es to the right direction.

IMG_2228.jpg

My dedication song to makkuro returning. ( b minor-punk accoustic )

~Total rock his name is maku , Tast is bland so it doesent dissapoint him. The man is iron with a tattoe of puck. The guy's so tough he doesent give a fuckkkk.

Rock rock rock , Swedishhh warriorrrrr violent swedishhh warriorrrrr lord of destruction.

~Today i learned a lesson. The lord maku told me pedophilia was wrong in a lucent light of discresion. I tried , I tried to overcome the feeling it's to tough
it's human urge. Why am i destined to fight our own testosteroneeeeeee. He is maku. There is no wrong , there could'nt be a right looks like im going to drop from the inhuman fight.

Rock rock rock , Swedishhh warriorrrrr violent swedishhh warriorrrrr lord of
destruction.

~We reside on the big beserk board. It's a world full of a miura worshipping manic horde. Our god griffithsu and walter. The critic's dont abide by our rules
why is life so tough on a forum. Im thinking im going to go Berserkkk , Im dreaming im going to go berserkkkk. It's such a crazy worllllddd.

Rock rock rock , Swedishhh warriorrrrr violent swedishhh warriorrrrr lord of destruction.

( takes a bow , walks off stage ^_^.)

IMG_2242.jpg

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
as u can judge by my avantar well i think it speakes for itself... DIE BITCHES DIE ;D
its supose to be a joke but i guess i share some of that tasteless humor of genn that makuro is talking about

typhonblue

Grifth said:
a friend email it to me

You know what... it's inspiring me to do an animation of what I do for work.

I wonder if *that* would get past the board censors. Gates of hell ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom