Nice website, but Aazealh you're too much

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, why is this thread still active?

Trashcan said:
I've looked for topics with the search function, found a thread that seemed apropriate to what I had been searching for, then posted my opinion, only to get the "..not this again" from someone.

Did he use an angry emoticon too? :judo:

Also, is this the thread you're talking about? (link) If so, how hypocritical of you. :schierke:

On a side note:

Trashcan said:
Oh dear lord, NO!! Not this argument again! Last time, Xech dragged this detail of epic proportions out for three pages! Hell, it's bad enough I brought it back up! Let it DIE!!

Can't you give people a break man? Not everybody's jaded like you. :schierke:

Trashcan said:
better yet, program the server to randomly search its database and delete newer threads that have five or more keyword entries in common with older threads.

If you're going to mindlessly say bullshit like this I'd prefer if you kept silent. Thanks.

Trashcan said:
That way you don't waste time grousing over this.

Excuse me, but who's whining over nothing here? This thread exists because I was nice enough to personally give an answer to temijun by PM when his worthless thread was deleted. Next time I won't bother, so the problem is solved, right? :schierke: I hope I put enough rolling eyes emoticons in this post for you to get my point.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I keep this thread alive and bumped so that all retarded things may flow into here and when it is full... then... then we can delete... maybe all the stupidness will go away as well. :judo:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Walter said:
What is this, the peanut gallery?
No, it's the level below the peanut gallery

Aazealh said:
Wow, why is this thread still active?
Cuz there are lots of dumb people on this board, and dumb people post in dumb threads. That's why I'm posting here. :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I keep this thread alive and bumped so that all retarded things may flow into here and when it is full... then... then we can delete... maybe all the stupidness will go away as well.   :judo:
It'll overflow and you know it. :puck:

Top Bottom