Other Anime

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
The ending could've been postponed a little longer as in how they told the story. I really think they could've inserted more story content into the last 2 episodes than what they originally had. If you ask me, I think they should've made the last 2 eps. into a movie instead to get more in depth of the story telling. I think doing it that way would be more appropriate to present the final confrontation between Spike and Vicious in a movie format than a hurried two eps.

DBZ postponed the ending for i don't know 200 episodes, don't forget they made 13 movies wich only "one" has to do something about the series. i don't see why Cowboy bebop would need to be made into another Dbz or sailor moon and have about 100+ episodes and have realy weak plot such as "we killed Frezza oh no now there are killer robots, lets shoot them with lazers." maybe Cowboy Bebop didnt need to need to have 20 more episodes, I really think Gundam Wing was to long. noone's really going to give a damn about what i have to say so see ya.

DBZ postponed the ending for i don't know 200 episodes,
It didn't "postpone the ending", it was simply following the events of the manga who was still being published.
don't forget they made 13 movies wich only "one" has to do something about the series.
Which one? ^^;
i don't see why Cowboy bebop would need to be made into another Dbz or sailor moon and have about 100+ episodes  and have realy weak plot such as "we killed Frezza oh no now there are killer robots, lets shoot them with lazers."
It's different, since Cowboy Bebop was an original work, not an adaptation.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
turkey ummmm

It didn't "postpone the ending", it was simply following the events of the manga who was still being published.
I still think it shoud have stopped round the cell saga.
Which one? ^^;
the 13th movie.

It's different, since Cowboy Bebop was an original work, not an adaptation.
I know, that i ment to say was that it's better to have a series end a little early then go on about 20 more episodes with really weak plot, like i forgot to say Gundam wing would have been better if they left out some of the stuff that didn't need like the Gundam pilots going to there colonies but i guess they needed that for the movie.

Top Bottom