OZ berserk fans Supanova?

Hi was just wondering if any Australian berserk fans on here are going to supanova(convention) in october?If so are you cosplaying?Also it would be good to meet you :serpico: Let me know.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
whitehawk* said:
That all!!!!crud....Australians and their lack of good taste >_<
Heh, I wouldn't jump into conclusions yet.  As I said before, he's the only one that I know of... I_could be wrong you know.  8)

I'm actually planning a trip with my brother to head over there in mid-October (I'm a Kiwi). I'll be visiting my cousin and his wife first and foremost - but with this event on at the same time - I'd be foolish not to go!

EDIT: I won't be cosplaying though...

w00t said:
I'm actually planning a trip with my brother to head over there in mid-October (I'm a Kiwi). I'll be visiting my cousin and his wife first and foremost - but with this event on at the same time - I'd be foolish not to go!

EDIT: I won't be cosplaying though...

Cool i just wanted to meet some berserk fans, was just curious as to if anyone was cosplaying.I never have and dont intend to..didnt know it was taboo to mention..hope you can make it. Let me know :)

I'm Australian too, though I'm not going to Supanova. I live in Western Australia, so it's a long way to go.

And I only ever have vegemite on toast :serpico:

krumm47 said:
I'm Australian too, though I'm not going to Supanova. I live in Western Australia, so it's a long way to go.

And I only ever have vegemite on toast  :serpico:

Yeh that would be a big trip. Is still good to know your out there :serpico:.

Sounds great. I'd really like to go, especially to meet another member of SK.net in person but unfortunately i'm in Melbourne, long way away from Sydney needless to say. Are there any other similar conventions coming to Victoria? You have my word I'll go to one in this state should any arise.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Im going to have to agree.. I mean come on.. Vegemite... on everything? :troll:

::)
And how many Australians do you know that put Vegemite on anything other than bread? Cos I don't know one. Taste great on bread though, and you'll never know unless you try. :p

EBAY LINK

Sparnage said:
Sounds great. I'd really like to go, especially to meet another member of SK.net in person but unfortunately i'm in Melbourne, long way away from Sydney needless to say. Are there any other similar conventions coming to Victoria? You have my word I'll go to one in this state should any arise.

::)
And how many Australians do you know that put Vegemite on anything other than bread? Cos I don't know one. Taste great on bread though, and you'll never know unless you try. :p

EBAY LINK
LMAO

There is a convention in Melbourne at some stage in the year Ill find out what its called. Ill most probably make the drive down from Canberra. :puck:...Canberra.Iam actually working at the big games convention down there at the end of the year so maybe we can meet up then :serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Sparnage said:

EBAY LINK
On the contrary good man, I have been to quite a few places in Aussie and I have tried it... I stand by my previous statement! :chomp:

Vegemite is and always will be a poorman's marmite. :guts:

whitehawk*,

There's an anime event on the week before Supanova. Do you know what it's like? The thing is with Supanova, it's practically the same event as "Armageddon" (http://www.pulpexpo.com/) which I always go to.

I can only take so much work off - so it's either one or the other.

Thanks

w00t said:
whitehawk*,

There's an anime event on the week before Supanova. Do you know what it's like? The thing is with Supanova, it's practically the same event as "Armageddon" (http://www.pulpexpo.com/) which I always go to.

I can only take so much work off - so it's either one or the other.

I think you must mean animania.Ive never been but friends who went last year said it was a waste of time, but yeh...I cant really help you on that one. :puck:
Sorry :schierke:

I think you must mean animania.Ive never been but friends who went last year said it was a waste of time, but yeh...I cant really help you on that one.
Sorry

Thanks, anyhoo.

It doesn't look all that enticing anyway, I think I'll stick with Supanova if I get my ass over there.

Top Bottom