Passing on the armour...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Boon said:
Hi. New to this forum. Just love this manga.

Welcome :).

Boon said:
"Hands of God" (sorry but i really have some difficulty with English translation of the names)

Well, it's something like "Goddo Hando" in Japanese, so really, I think "God Hand" is the most appropriate...

Boon said:
My guess though is that when Guts and gang reaches the supposedly elf homeland, they are likely to be met with a destroyed one. Since Griffith didn't take chances with Schierke's teacher he wouldn't leave the witches who are living in the elfland too.

The question is: does he have the power to destroy it ? Look at who he sent to kill Flora, now picture what would be needed to kill 50 people like her, plus it's on some kind of magical island, probably featuring wards against Evil.

He didn't kill Ganishka through a direct attack, which implies to me that he couldn't do it, so my guess is that he can't do it to Elfhelm either, at least for now.

Boon said:
The moonchild most probably is the elf king who will become an ally. Maybe he escaped or something.

He escaped from his kingdom ? ::)

I

Italian_demon

Boon said:
My guess though is that when Guts and gang reaches the supposedly elf homeland, they are likely to be met with a destroyed one. Since Griffith didn't take chances with Schierke's teacher he wouldn't leave the witches who are living in the elfland too. The moonchild most probably is the elf king who will become an ally. Maybe he escaped or something. I don't really think Miura will end up having Guts leading an army of elves.

Who knows... Guts might become an ally of the Kushans in fighting Griffith's army?  :p

Hi,
to be at the beginning seems to me that you have some good guesses!
Anyway i don't think the Elf homeland as you call it, is destroyed, and certainly that will be so easily destroyed by Griffith.
I can think many reasons but at least some of them make me sure about it:
- Skullknight is not one that says bullshit or incorrect words, so if he suggested to Guts to first lead to the Elf’s Kingdom it must be a reason, and as it seems to me that they know each other, i suppose that SK is very well aware that the Kingdom is still integer and healthy!
- I have confidence that the power of the Elf’s king is sufficient to hide the Wisdom to Griffith, at least for while still

About the Moon child this is something I was wondering about, is the Moonchild a positive or a negative meeting for Guts? (I mean is he a trick or an little help?)
So far it seems like the Moon child wanted to help Guts and that he is everything but a young baby 3 years old, but probably he’s more like a guardian that might have been sent by Elf’s King (that I doubt would leave his wisdom) than the Elf’s King himself… or using more fantasy, as it seems like the Moon Child connects so well with Caska and looks quite alike to her, I might supposed that somehow due to an agreement with Griffith got a new body and a new life: Griffith always showed to be what we could define a correct person, I think that Griffith when asked for the Demon Child’s body, he granted one wish of him and I’m quite sure that the child asked for protection for his parents or to be able himself to do it in the future again… We shall not forget that Griffith saved Caska from the Rocks falling to her, already, he didn’t look very concerned for her life but like granting a wish of someone else IMO

Top Bottom