Post your desktop!

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Ok, now I hate both Uriel and Mizar b'cause they have a much prettier wallpaper than mine... >:( Especially Mizar's one.

Well, I'm really jealous. ;D

Still, here is my desktop at work...

wow, you guys care about your desktop. I just have some mountain picture that came with XP. Up in my room, it's the ancient chain link pattern from 98/ME. And if you have a decent monitor/videocard, why are you running at 800x600?? I have to on my craputer, because my monitor is ancient, but hey.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
And if you have a decent monitor/videocard, why are you running at 800x600?? I have to on my craputer, because my monitor is ancient, but hey.
well, my parent's excuse is bad eyes, maybe its the same for kimchan

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Majin Tenshi said:
well, my parent's excuse is bad eyes, maybe its the same for kimchan

Well, technically, my eyes aren't that great. But the main reason is just that it's always been that way and I never saw any reason to change it. ^^;

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
kimchan said:
Well, technically, my eyes aren't that great. But the main reason is just that it's always been that way and I never saw any reason to change it. ^^;

Dont' you want to show how much better you are than people with lesser resolution? :)

-Griffith

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
kimchan said:
But the main reason is just that it's always been that way and I never saw any reason to change it. ^^;

I've always thought you're avatar was depressing, but that desktop really broke the camel's back.

So I made you a present:
kimchan.GIF
You still have that weakened lonely look, but at least now you're smiling. ;)

Aquedesin, where did you get that Lain desktop? It would totally kick ass for my work station. I'll just need to find another nice bluish desktop for my second monitor and I'm all set! :)

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Kasirak said:
Aquedesin, where did you get that Lain desktop? It would totally kick ass for my work station. I'll just need to find another nice bluish desktop for my second monitor and I'm all set! :)

Well, I don't remember, but I can just send the file if you want... On the other hand, I'm still searching mizar desktop and I don't find it... (difficult without any clue... ;) )

EDIT:okay, here is the link...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
krunkster said:
I've always thought you're avatar was depressing, but that desktop really broke the camel's back.

So I made you a present:
kimchan.GIF
You still have that weakened lonely look, but at least now you're smiling. ;)

Ha! Thanks Krunkster, I like the coloring on that. 8)

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Here's mine.

http://www.cyborgmemoirs.com/Vonny/CurrentDesktop.jpg

That one pic inspired me to post this pic from X...that I like. Quite a bit. And my boyfriend is like why??
http://www.cyborgmemoirs.com/Vonny/X-Satan.jpg

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Psymont said:
where did you get that modern pic of cloud in the left background?
The Cloud and Sephy in the left and right background are the base image, before Griffith threw all the other junk on top of it. Its from FFVII Advent Children, some promotional artwork.

I am kinda curious about the green and blue eyed Clouds right next to each other.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Majin Tenshi said:
The Cloud and Sephy in the left and right background are the base image, before Griffith threw all the other junk on top of it. Its from FFVII Advent Children, some promotional artwork.

I am kinda curious about the green and blue eyed Clouds right next to each other.
Advent Childrens gonna be butt fugly ugly then ahhh shit.

Top Bottom