Proj's colors

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
I truly can't wait for that Grunbeld(Apostle) art, I've been going through some of the bigger art threads for the past hour, and have been truly blown away. Looking for an art to use for a custom arcade stick, and I'm sold on the Grunbeld just from the preview(only would use it if proj was alright with it tho) :chomp:

CnC

Ad Oculos
He needs to finish up all of those images he teased us with...

ubik_angry.gif

Sorry I've been neglecting SK for awhile. Taking two summer Bio courses...but Finals are today. In an hour actually. Don't worry, I've got plenty of things that are like 90% done just sittin' around. Grunbeld included.

And the fact that I bought Dead Rising, Lost Planet and Bioshock doesn't help matters at all.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
And the fact that I bought Dead Rising, Lost Planet and Bioshock doesn't help matters at all.

Yeah, and the fact I'm going to ban you by Monday if I don't get my Daka wallpaper doesn't help either. :beast:

No more fucking about.
A higher power taught me a lesson last night. I was CERTAIN I had deleted ALL MY BERSERK PROJECTS. 100% sure they were gone. This morning I sit down, open a random folder, WHA-BAM there it is. A backup I don't even remember making. I was so fucking upset last night, but now it looks like I get to make good on things.
Any project I have that's practically done will get the finishing touches.

By Wednesday night get ready for pages 163-163 from c. 234 v. 27. :beast:

I'm back. Enjoy.
Locus.jpg

Attempting to join Deviant Art as we speak. For some reason I've been banned. :schierke:
Funny, cuz I never joined that site EVER in the 1st place.
As soon as I sort that out, I'll post Full-Res.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Really great stuff here, proj. Minor crit might be to sharpen the highlights on Locus, if only to make him pop out a bit more but also to help differentiate the material he's made of from everything else. A lot of things share a similar level of shine. It's minor, tho, as this is great.

I really like the treatment on the background characters, they're great but you knocked them back a bit (just a smidge) to give the picture a of depth. Awesome :)

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
WB Proj, loving the new art.(used the Zodd teaser as an av on another site with credit given, please don't hurt me :zodd:) can't wait for more work from you and CnC :D.

Awesome, I love the contrasts of the colors especially on Locus.

Not too much more I can say its a beautiful coloring and the colors just feel right.

CnC

Ad Oculos
excellent work, as always proj! I really like the color pallette.

Like my earlier comment, I think a lot of things share a similar level of shine. Things like skin, armor, and horse hair react to light differently.

still tho, really awesome. I want it for my desktop!

Top Bottom