Red/Green Cape?

Hello All,

i'm wondering... how come theres some Guts HawkSoldier figures with a RED cape whereas some with a GREEN cape???
whats the diff.?

anyway i heard that BERSERK mini 4" figures will be coming out in July in blister packs, they look really cute! i think each cost ard US$6 each. heres a tip for collectors: get those Griffith and Caska HawkSoldier figures as they are the rarest in the set of 5.

interestingly enough, these mini figures look the same as the ones that was released in Japan a few months back, except that the individual figures are kept in small boxes so u wont know which figure u will get unless u buy and open up the box. however there are rare "variants" in this Japan series and i really had a hard time getting the whole set.

happy summer holidays, 8)
Winston.

oh btw, if ur interested in some pics of the figures im talking abt, just go to yahoo! and search for "berserk mini figures".

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There is no difference except the cape color. I have two action figures in blister paks with both red and green capes. Now, for the mini action collectible paks, there is one I got from Hong Kong that has a BLUE cape and was sold seperately from the rest of the five mini collectibles.

There is also an Art of War Statue in those two versions as well. One is the regular RED cape Guts Hawk statue but they also have a rarer BLUE cape Guts Hawk statue as well.

There is a lot of confusion with so many different variations out there.

LG

LG ur lucky, the blue caped Guts HS is actually one of the rare variants in the mini figure Japan series. The others are "blood-sword-ed" (variant) Guts BS, Griffith and Caska, and the black colour (variant) SkullKnight.

From what i've heard (and seen), the variant set is very difficult to complete due to one variant figure: Caska. The odds of getting a variant Caska is about 60 boxes to 1, so she's pretty hot and sought after. Griffith variant is also pretty hard to come by.

Personally, i prefer Guts with a black cape. ;)

SexyCharlotte

Snowman said:
LG ur lucky, the blue caped Guts HS is actually one of the rare variants in the mini figure Japan series. The others are "blood-sword-ed" (variant) Guts BS, Griffith and Casca, and the black colour (variant) SkullKnight.

From what i've heard (and seen), the variant set is very difficult to complete due to one variant figure: Casca. The odds of getting a variant Casca is about 60 boxes to 1, so she's pretty hot and sought after. Griffith variant is also pretty hard to come by.

Personally, i prefer Guts with a black cape.  ;)

Which Casca and Griffith variants are these that you said are hard to come by?
Guts with a black cape is the best and then next I like the Hawk soldier Guts with red cape.

You really could just drive yourself crazy thinking about too many variations.  I am, however, on the lookout for the glow in the dark five mini collectibles.

Snowman said:
LG ur lucky, the blue caped Guts HS is actually one of the rare variants in the mini figure Japan series. The others are "blood-sword-ed" (variant) Guts BS, Griffith and Casca, and the black colour (variant) SkullKnight.

From what i've heard (and seen), the variant set is very difficult to complete due to one variant figure: Casca. The odds of getting a variant Casca is about 60 boxes to 1, so she's pretty hot and sought after. Griffith variant is also pretty hard to come by.

Personally, i prefer Guts with a black cape.  ;)

Okay I forgot to add this:

Here's what I have in terms of the collectible mini figures:

1. A set from Japan of five, all bloodspattered, with a yellowish ( in blister paks.)

2. A set from Italy of five, nonbloodspattered, with a greenish SK (in blister paks.)

3. A set of silver of five in BOXES, unassembled, from Hong Kong.

4. One BLUE cape Guts ( in box) and one SK Knight (in box) that's grayish black.

LG,

The variants im talking abt comes in the small black/red sealed boxes which features skullknight on the front, i think u noe which one im referring to. From the info given you have the variants for Guts HS and the SkullKnight. The other variants are Guts BS, Griffith and Caska HS. These figures only have a blood-stained swords, and the Griffith and Caska HS are the hardest to find in this set.

There are a total of 15 different figures in this set which comes in boxes. 5 silver, 5 normal, and 5 variants. The variants are the most sought after while the demand for the silver version is rather low.

How much did you get for the bloodsplattered set from Japan with blister packs and a yellowish skull knight? In fact im also looking for this set. The one from Italy is just the normal version and will be sold in USA soon.

If u like, i can email u a pic of the variant set.

regards,
Winston.

SexyCharlotte

The Japanese figure set I got...they all have bloodspatters on them not just the sword.

The seller had two sets on ebay. Both were the SK Rusty Yellow variant and bloodspattered all over.

You can't just post the picture here?

LG

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Paste the pic URL between those two markups, like that:

|img|http://www.test.com/test.jpg|/img|

Lady Griffith said:
Okay I forgot to add this:

Here's what I have in terms of the collectible mini figures:

1. A set from Japan of five, all bloodspattered, with a yellowish ( in blister paks.)

2. A set from Italy of five, nonbloodspattered, with a greenish SK (in blister paks.)

hello LG,

im interested in knowing more abt the bloodsplattered set from Japan. U said they came in blister packs, just like the Italy set? Or is it like the silver set that u got? How much did u get them for? I'm interested in getting it.

thx,
Winston.

SexyCharlotte

The bloodspattered set with the rusty-yellow Skullknight came in blister paks, yes. The silver set came in boxes and was unassembled as was the gray skullknight and the Guts blue cape. The ones from Italy with the greenish SK are also in blister paks.

God this sounds like some kind of scientific statement here. LOL. So detailed and so precise...

I saw a very interesting set on Japan's yahoo auction which had an action figure BLACK FEMTO with a little behelit creature *( remember the deformed guy who sacrificed his body to become a behelit creature?) in the pak. Too bad it was too expensive. I've learned to be more selective and organized now about collecting stuff rather than just collecting things randomly.

If you need help finding some Berserk sites please don't hesitate to ask. The members here have really been helpful in providing sites when I was searching for Berserk items. Gotta share the love ;)

LG

hmm, i cant find the Black Femto/Behelit Creature ur talking abt. any pics? btw, anyone knows when the Berserk mini figures vol.2 will be out? cant wait. im hoping to form a complete set of the band of the hawks! :D

SexyCharlotte

A complete set of Band of the Hawks meaning Corkus, Gaston, Rickert, Judeau and co? I don't think that's going to be out, if ever. I'm wondering why they don't have some Art of War statues. But maybe they will eventually.

The items were sold then if you couldn't find it. Very unusual as I have never seen any figurine or statue of the little behelit guy.

LG

LG,

opps, sorry i meant than i HAVEN'T seen it. can u give me some details abt it? size/color of box, etc etc.. if i see it here i'll inform u asap ;)

yep im really seriously hoping to see the other hawks appear in later mini figures series. i think Jedeau would be most cool. hes my fave hawk member.

SexyCharlotte

Snowman said:
LG,

opps, sorry i meant than i HAVEN'T seen it. can u give me some details abt it? size/color of box, etc etc.. if i see it here i'll inform u asap  ;)

yep im really seriously hoping to see the other hawks appear in later mini figures series. i think Jedeau would be most cool. hes my fave hawk member.

It's in a blister pak and looks just like the regular Femto action figure except it's BLACK not blue, and there's a little behelit guy right on the left hand site in a seperate little bubble on the pak. It's pretty hard to find as the Art of War sticker on the front of the box said they only made 300 of those.

So that it wouldn't get lost down there in the main post about figures, I'll post it here seperately. This is info about Black Femto.

There are three different versions of Femto that I have seen. I run the risk of bragging but...most of you know here that my goal is to get my Berserk room up and finished one day, and the main centerpiece will be the Art of War statues and action figures of all different varieties/variations.

BLACK FEMTO is an ACTION FIGURE. This is a LIMITED EDITION( from what I could read on the sticker on the box, courtesy of Yahoo Japan Auctions) VERSION which also showcases the little Behelit apostle in the same blister pak. The Behelit apostle is pale in color like a peach color and NOT red.  This limited editon Femto was selling with a LIMITED EDITION GUTS BLACK SWORDSMAN BLOODSPATTERED ACTION FIGURE also, both were 22000 yen. ( 118 yen per dollar, that's a pretty steep US price)

The regular Femto action figure is  dark blue.

The FEMTO ART OF WAR STATUE has two versions. One is a LIMITED EDITION BLUE FEMTO ( same as the action figure) with a RED screaming behelit in the box. This is very rare and hard to find...I think only 300 were made also of this statue.

THE REGULAR FEMTO ART OF WAR STATUE is a grayish charcoal in color. I just won this off Japan Auction Yahoo. It is limited to 1000 statues. There is no behelit, just the statue and stand.

Other Berserk figures and statues all have variations, mostly color and also the infamous 'bloodspattered' versions. Some of these can fetch very high prices on auction sites. On Japan Auction Yahoo for example, a bloodspattered BLACK SWORDSMAN ART OF WAR STATUE is selling there for almost three times the amount of the regular version.

But then again this is all a matter of how much someone wants to pay for an item not it's actual worth...still, the tendency is, if its limited edition, it's harder to find.

LG

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Re:Black Femto and BERSERK FIGURE VARIATIONS

When I was at the San Diego Comic Con a couple years ago, Art of War had a cool black/blue Behelit, but it only came with the "Crazy Caska" statue. I don't have any version of this one because I didn't really like the statue.

Have fun with your Femto, it's a really nice statue. Check out the paint job on his face! :D

SexyCharlotte

Re:Black Femto and BERSERK FIGURE VARIATIONS

TheSkyTraveller said:
When I was at the San Diego Comic Con a couple years ago, Art of War had a cool black/blue Behelit, but it only came with the "Crazy Casca" statue.  I don't have any version of this one because I didn't really like the statue.

Have fun with your Femto, it's a really nice statue.  Check out the paint job on his face!   :D

Yes, I recently obtained that from my shopper in Japan. The blue behelit is very odd to me though. I liked the ones that Puella posted there on her post where Young Animal magazine gave the green and orange behelits to people who wrote to them for a subscription. Great reward!!!!

The Crazy Casca statue was an item I wanted because it's a very different version of our girl :)...it's her most vulnerable state. Right there the statue reminds me exactly of Halle Berry in a historical drama called QUEEN where she plays the role of a mulatto slave girl and all the troubles she endured *and insanity too*.

Snowman said:
300 OF THOSE!?!?!?! MARY AND JESUS CHRIST!!! thats *rare* man, er, woman... er.. whatever. will keep a lookout for u.

It always made me wonder when I saw any thing that said limited edition and then you find out they made 100,000 of them. 300 is pretty rare though it might not seem so. Think about it...299 other people have that figure and the one I found was up for bid and it was too expensive.

Okay let's try this again..I'm going to merge all the talk of figure variations here under this topic.

LG

Top Bottom