Rickert--Art (*Updated* latest inking!)

Here I'll post my newest sketches, colorings, and more of those things I'll produce in the near future!
Keep an eye out and I like advanced critiques:

berserk_embryo4.jpg

ld13_filt4.jpg

Berserkv23c08p172_griffsouls3.jpg

Berserkv23c08p172_griffsouls4.jpg

3fa66cd2.jpg

09098fd5.jpg

cutout.jpg

fire.jpg

emielpic_1.jpg

gold.jpg

c62478b6.jpg

monster.jpg

Gutssketchy.jpg

Gutsworkout.jpg

blacksketch.jpg

blacksketchshine.jpg

gambinokill.jpg

gambinokill3.jpg

I like making more versions often and experiment a little bit. So it's not strange if you see some pics that look like eachother....

Re: Rickert Berserk Art

I think I know why the last 2 images arent working. This board automatically changes any names spelled wrong to their right forms (i.e. ga.tts becomes guts). You just have to rename the picture with the correct name. Those are some great colorings though.

That's some really cool stuff.

Here is the bigger stuff, now these are all Rickerts, i am just hosting them because they are too big for photobucket :):

caska
http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/rickercask1.jpg

base armor
http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/armour_basis.jpg

firey armor
http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/armour_geel_rood2.jpg

caskas thoughts
http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/casksthoughtsforamoment2.jpg

memory fire
http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/memoryfire_red2.jpg

there are the first few, quite excellent. ;D

Hope you all enjoy :D.

From your favorite most ridiculously handsome man ever created, holla

- C 8)

Yes thanks C for doing a good job! :D

As you all see; some are quite experimental, or half sketch half finished. I think I'm still gonna edit some, the reason I'm posting it now is the because of the big change some will never be finished. Some are old, and some are real sketchy (and the 'memory' pic has a vague Guts on the foreground - something that's unforgivable! >:()

:) but the Casca I made up here, was colored real quick but I'm pretty content because of the way the dress worked out (the glance?)!

Redria, thanx for the tip.

Here's something I made today, completely out of the blue...

water.jpg

I really liked the flame Berserker armor picture, so I took it upon myself to make a poster of it, put it on my wall, and :

rickerts_pic_in_my%20_house.JPG

;D

I get compliments on it. :) Hope you enjoy.

- C

PS. Yes, I am too excellent. 8)

Rickert said:
Here I'll post my newest sketches, colorings, and more of those things I'll produce in the near future!
Keep an eye out and I like advanced critiques

Your stuff is brilliant!! Puts my crappy pics i put on here to shame. You have a great talent...I'd really love a griffith portrait for my wall if you are interested?

whitehawk* said:
Your stuff is brilliant!! Puts my crappy pics i put on here to shame. You have a great talent...I'd really love a griffith portrait for my wall if you are interested?

I will give it a shot. The thing is; I'm very busy doing school this week so it would be next week.
Maybe I'll try something myself, or colour a portrait of Griffith. IF you have a good image you can always mail it to me.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Two questions--- how do you make your fire... and how do you smudge/blend your colors in such a nice way?

The colorblending I just realise with the layerblending modes in combination with brushes (wich you can also set on different modes), you should just goof around with it to learn what it's capable of(practise, practise). The 'burn'(located below the gradient tool) I sometimes use to make the outside(borders) burned in the image(black). The fire is a combination of clouds, brushes, blurring(radial and gaussian), and some other things I can't recall at this moment, but there are several ways to make fire (if it ain't hundred, you have some good tutorials on the internet-ask google).

btw people, tomorrow I buy a scanner and then I can finally scan some drawings and THEN color it on the comp. (the most drwaings I made recently were directly on the computer(tablet) while I skecth better on paper...

Rickert said:
I will give it a shot. The thing is; I'm very busy doing school this week so it would be next week.
Maybe I'll try something myself, or colour a portrait of Griffith. IF you have a good image you can always mail it to me.

I would like a portrait of Him like the ones that you see in old castles.If you havent seen one ill send you a picture. :)

whitehawk, send the pic anyway. Than again I know how an old castle-painting looks like.

Oh, yesterday I was in a pub with some friends (we just finished working -a black market I don't know what's the word in english??- and then we always go out on sundays in this sincere, old pub) and we were just sketching for fun on tiny papers. And, I must say this really reminded me of berserk....while it really wasn't the intension. My friend drew it (he is into horror-movies and stuff, has all of it but didn't see berserk yet !!! >:( ;D) -wtf-
Anyhow I was like; "I kinda like it man, let me scan it in @ home and color it in PS tomorrow" He said; "well, suit yourself"

So this came out. His sketch my coloring, just some quick event nothing really special but I thought; what the heck, let's share it with you berserk fanatics:

;)

totaldirkness_schets.jpg

totaldirknesscolorburn.jpg

As I see it looks really dark here, but I first only colored it without 'burnsides' and that looks cool too. I'll see if I put it on here too later.
And while it's very small displayed here, it's not really clear but oh well...

That's pretty cool, does need to be a tad brighter though. If you are taking requests, make me a really cool Guts one, where you see his white eye. Maybe make the top part of him most of the picture. I might edit it a tad and make it my new avatar, cause you seem to make stuff in my style. ;D

- C

Here is an earlier version wich is a bit brighter..

totaldirkness.jpg

Well thank you for your comments.

As I said I only colored the pic. Funny is; I just showed the guy (Dirk) who drew the sketch. He was like "dude you f*cking raped my drawing". It was ment to be ONE monster instead of more...I was like; oh well, than I'll color it all the blue color (the color of that one monster in the center of the pic. You'll see when it's finished.

really cool stuff you have there. that Casca Thoughts one is pretty sweet, aside from the others of course ;) theyd make some good wallpapers, since most of them on google get kinda redundant

lol, my first post :p

Rayne said:
really cool stuff you have there. that Casca Thoughts one is pretty sweet, aside from the others of course ;) theyd make some good wallpapers, since most of them on google get kinda redundant

lol, my first post :p

Thanx man.

Welcome on skullknight!

(I'm a naab too) 8)

Chicco

In Tyler we trust

i think that in your stuff there is something interesting...but i guess you should improve your photoshop brush style and maybe create your own... ;)

Rickert's stuff is cool, he just needs a super cool Guts and his evil eye picture. :D Keep crankin em out Rickert!!!!! 8)

- C

Thanx Chicco, I will create my own style. I'm just picking up the drawing again so I'm really into skecthing and painter and stuff. C; thanx man!

0dbc74ba.jpg

It's an old goache drawing I did a long time ago.
I Forgot to post it, but the new episode made me stoked again, some really good visuals in this one.
Oh, there's some really bad artifact sheiz going on in the picture, because of the photo quality, so nothing really bad regarding the original piece...

I'm sorry I don't post more often (a half year passed since my last post, I guess).
I'll try to be more consistent in the nearby future, you know.
:puck:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Rickert said:
I'm sorry I don't post more often (a half year passed since my last post, I guess).
I'll try to be more consistent in the nearby future, you know.
:puck:

Its always good to get a new post :)

I like the 2 Guts portraits on the sides in particular I like. The center one seems to have something odd going on with the nose.

Keep on posting... :guts:

thanx for the fast reply CnC :void:. I'm kind of into PS-drawing the last year and practising skills. Was thinking to make a piece of the shot of guts staying on the corpses (new volume) or something else, maybe suggestions someone?

Top Bottom