Sales List

N

Ng51386

WGuts:Hawk Soldier - Red Mantle

Knight of Skeleton (Exclusive) Green WEATHERED

Femto LE SOLD :isidro:

Black Swordsman:Lost Children LE

Griffith:Millenium Falcon Horse Riding Figure NE (Two of them, one with no serial)

Femto Action Figure (Normal) SOLD :isidro:

Black Swordsman Battle Damaged Action Figure SOLD :isidro:

Zodd:Human Form (Exclusive)

God Hand (Exclusive:With Griffith) SOLD :isidro:

Boscone Statue (Exclusive II)

Black Swordsman:Attack Form (Exclusive)

Knight of Skeleton Horse Riding Figure (Exclusive) SOLD :isidro:

Zodd Version II Statue Exclusive 2 (Bloody Version with Knight of Skeleton Bust-Up: Dark Iron)

Armored Berserk Bloody with Behlit

Elf Kuri Puck: Angling Trip (Exclusive: Set of 2)

Femto: Rebirth (Exclusive) SOLD :isidro:

Griffith (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Judeau Bust) SOLD :isidro:

Griffith: The Shooting Star Night

Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Casca Bust) SOLD :isidro:

Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

ZODD "SENMA" with Mozguz attached

If interested in any of the statues, please PM me

N

Ng51386

Well it's not that I'm selling them all for the purpose to make money, there are some on that list that I do want to keep, but I figure I might as well put them all on.

Sadly, I was always too lazy to redo my room so that I could display all of them, thus none of them were ever displayed :p

I figure, if I could sell them on make some money now, it's better then just them laying around in their boxes and not doing anything :troll:

Whoever bought the "Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Casca Bust)" Would you be willing to sell me that statue for the price you paid plus $150 extra? That's the one statue I missed out on ordering through Art of War.

G

Genome

JigokuShoujo said:
Whoever bought the "Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Casca Bust)" Would you be willing to sell me that statue for the price you paid plus $150 extra? That's the one statue I missed out on ordering through Art of War.

Hi!

I just see you post and add a look on yahoo auction web site because I saw some of those few days ago. Here are the link (as this one is no more on the list) :

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m35724560

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u7202389

If one of those interest you you should contact the service I was talking about : yume from japan (YFJ) (http://www.yume-from-japan.com/) it's the equivalent of masato service but less expensive and verye well manage so don't hesitate.

See you.

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Hi,

Could you please sent me a picture from:
Black Swordsman Battle Damaged Action Figure
Black Swordsman:Attack Form (Exclusive) and
I'm a collector of the Berserk statue's. Especially the statue's of Guts.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Dennis1981 said:
Hi,

Could you please sent me a picture from:
Black Swordsman Battle Damaged Action Figure
Black Swordsman:Attack Form (Exclusive) and
I'm a collector of the Berserk statue's. Especially the statue's of Guts.

Thanks,
Dennis

You should be able to find them if you run a simple search on www.google.com.  Least that's where I've found most of them.  Derek's site, www.berserkstatues.com, has pictures of almost all the resin statues up until now, and is a great resource for those interested in collecting Berserk statues.  He doesn't have pictures of the action figures though (last time I checked anyway).  Happy hunting. :void:

N

Ng51386

For a second it looked like you were replying to your own thing since I saw the avatar :troll:

Anyways, if you want general pics, your best bet is what Rhombaad said, otherwise if you want specific pics of the statues I'm selling PM me about it :D

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Ng51386 said:
For a second it looked like you were replying to your own thing since I saw the avatar :troll:

Haha, I know, I was like, "THAT'S MY AVATAR YOU SUNOVABITCH!!!" but then I calmed down and didn't care so much. :carcus:

Also, Art of War's site has pictures of all their older statues up, as well as the new ones, so check that out, too, Dennis.

P.S. - "Butters, I'm the dwarf character! Sign out, make a new character, then sign back in!"

Top Bottom