site for those who wish to buy & sell at yahoo Japan

Guts

Black Swordsman
http://www.m-world-service.com
this is the site that enable you to buy and sell at yahoo japan, or anything in japan. :)
yahoo japan has at lot of rare berserk stuff, check it out, i just recently got the GUTS BUST FROM ART OF WAR at there. ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
guts said:
this is the site that enable you to buy and sell at yahoo japan, or anything in japan. :)
yahoo japan has at lot of rare berserk stuff, check it out, i just recently got the GUTS BUST FROM ART OF WAR at there. ;D

Do you have a picture? What category did you find that under?

LG

Guts

Black Swordsman
Lady Griffith said:
Do you have a picture? What category did you find that under?

LG
go to www.yahoo.co.jp and click on auction, and then copy and past berserk from art of war web site. click search, as for the bust, i guess it must be rare cause the one I got is the only time i saw it on the auction, however i saw Cassica bust from art of war last week, i don't know if the auction end it or not.
as for the picture you can probably search complete item if there is any, i can't read japanese so i don't really know if there is a complete item search or not,
if you have a yahoo japan id you might be able to see it at http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e24604875

SexyCharlotte

guts said:

I contacted them and made a list of the items I was searching for...the hard to find Art of War stuff, and they are doing a search right now:). I sent them photos and detailed desscriptions. THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO!!

LG

SexyCharlotte

guts said:
go to www.yahoo.co.jp and click on auction, and then copy and past berserk from art of war web site. click search, as for the bust, i guess it must be rare cause the one I got is the only time i saw it on the auction, however i saw Cassica bust from art of war last week, i don't know if the auction end it or not.
as for the picture you can probably search complete item if there is any, i can't read japanese so i don't really know if there is a complete item search or not,
if you have a yahoo japan id you might be able to see it at http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e24604875

Well, I went there and I don't think they had any more of the Guts busts available. I did, however, see a Casca bust on the BMAX STUDIOS site, but I assumed that it was custom-made. Maybe it wasn't.

I did a complete item search and about 9 pages of Berserk items showed up. I did see a very interesting item for bid though...you might check it out...it's a beautiful relief art plaque of Guts from Art of War.

I was looking for other Femto and Griffith related things there such as trading cards, phone cards, and puzzles.

My goal was to obtain all the Art of War statues and action figures first. My last collection of Disneyana got way out of control because I didn't concentrate on collecting a certain group of items, so this time around, I want to shop carefully and buy only certain things. As I've mentioned, ebay was a great source and so were all the toy sites the members posted here.

LG

Guts

Black Swordsman
tons of bust is now selling in yahoo japan, like puke, griffith, guts-- black swordman edition, and cassica. must check it out and it only begin with 100 yen

SexyCharlotte

guts said:
tons of bust is now selling in yahoo japan, like puke, griffith, guts-- black swordman edition, and cassica. must check it out and it only begin with 100 yen

PUKE??? How can you say that about my lil PUCK????? I hope that was a typo.

Yeah I saw that there...those busts are very inexpensive to start. 120 yen= one US Dollar.

LG

Guts

Black Swordsman
Lady Griffith said:
PUKE??? How can you say that about my lil PUCK????? I hope that was a typo.

Yeah I saw that there...those busts are very inexpensive to start. 120 yen= one US Dollar.

LG
my bad on that. by the way bmax site is AWSOME!!!

SexyCharlotte

guts said:
my bad on that. by the way bmax site is AWSOME!!!

BMAX Studios has some terrific sculptures there that are custom-made. That was where the Mozgus and his band were...Puella posted that there in her figures thread here a long time ago. I was e mailing a US sculptor here and he was saying one statue alone could take two or three months work depending on the detail and I won't even mention the cost. My favorite statue there on the BMAX site is the one where Guts is staring up the staircase at Femto, a scene from the manga.

I don't think I'd really want a sculpture of el feglio ( the fetus) though LOL but the God Hand statues rock. Maybe one day Art of War will make them.

LG

Top Bottom