So Sad! YJ Seller selling off his ENTIRE collection!

R

-rob-

Aazealh said:
For M-World-Service you have to send a mail to contact the person in charge, and for Shopping Mall Japan you need to register an account. Their procedures are clearly explained on both sites I think.

SMJ the registration did not work for me, I tried 3 times..... M-World Service I'm not really interested in but I guess I don't have much of a choice, what I'm supposed to put in the Email still confuses me tho.

R

-rob-

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CnC

Ad Oculos
sounds like somethign wrong with them, I'd wait a bit and try again. But in the meantime send them the e-mail and let them know it ain't working.

N

Ng51386

Would it be at all possible to get some help bidding on some of these items? I dont know how to translate the page, and I dont have an account either. I'd be willing to pay a small service charge.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ng51386 said:
Would it be at all possible to get some help bidding on some of these items? I dont know how to translate the page, and I dont have an account either. I'd be willing to pay a small service charge.

Since you'll have to use a third party anyway, why don't you just pick one of those that were linked in this thread?

N

Ng51386

Trying that right now, but if we all go to them it sorta creates a conflict of interest, especially since we all know certain statues are the ones that people are eyeing for.

Ng51386 said:
Trying that right now, but if we all go to them it sorta creates a conflict of interest, especially since we all know certain statues are the ones that people are eyeing for.

Well so far it kind seems most people here aren't bidding on something if someone else already said they were bidding on it. I doubt whatever service you use will care they'll just put in the higher bid.

R

-rob-

DAMN there's ANOTHER Zodd Apostle Statue on Ebay... What the hells going on is everyone getting rid of there Zodds? Thats 3 in 1 week.

Heck yeah! Flood of Zodd's! *dances*

$80 Priority :isidro:
Goodness, I guess I'll monitor this one over the next few days and see how crazy the bidding goes...

-rob- said:
DAMN there's ANOTHER Zodd Apostle Statue on Ebay... What the hells going on is everyone getting rid of there Zodds? Thats 3 in 1 week.

Hmmm timing on that could have been better o well.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Does anyone know when the YJ! auctions end? If it's gonna cost less than $200 in total, I might shoot for that Femto :guts:

about 13 hours left on most of his auctions

you can check with the link derek posted above, or click the below link

DirectDK said:
http://user.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/auctions?userID=rinouzan&f=&alocale=0jp&mode=1

just wonder,

if the time for bidding in yahoo japan auction (or ebay) is over, this items still on sell?
or how these items going to be?

sorry, i just start to go bidding in yahoo japan auction via M-world service or in ebay.
any suggestion from you is will be great for me.

i think, we could have sticky topic like "how to online bidding on berserk's stuff" or some bidding tips.
it very useful for the biginner like me.

thanks

bomberserk said:
if the time for bidding in yahoo japan auction (or ebay) is over, this items still on sell?
or how these items going to be?

Hey there! I'm not quite sure if I understand your question completely, but YJ has something called the "auto-extend feature". It basically prevents auction "sniping", meaning when someone swoops in and bids within the last 5 minutes, the auction automatically extends another 5 minutes. This can be good so you won't get sniped, but could be bad because then it often causes some very gruesome bid wars.

Some auctions don't have this feature. The current auctions from this seller selling everything DOES.

Did that answer your question, or did I misinterpret it completley?

looks like someone(s) won the guts on horse, griffith on horse EX2 and attack form EX  :guts:

i think most of the items went for a fair price, the seller should be quite pleased about it. :troll:

Maiku said:
Guts on Horse wasn't me. :judo:

The winner was Misato.......

Hey Mike,

I checked the bid history... how come you didn't bid?

On a side note, yes there were some GOOD prices on the auctions. Namely:

1. God Hand LE set (37,500 yen)
2. Guts Lost Children LE (15,500 yen)
3. Griffith MF1 LE (38,500 yen)

Those are awesome win prices for those items. Congrats to whoever got those.

And who's the mystery Masato winner? Anyone from this board?

Top Bottom