Starwars Episode 2 teaser trailer...

Ill really never understand the appeal of Boba Fett...
Same here... ^^;
Give me a rational explanation of why he is cool.
That probably won't be the way he died. ^_^

There must be Mandalorians in AOTC
There are no Mandalorians in the movie, sorry. ^^;
In the canon storyline, Boba Fett _isn't_ (well... "won't be") a Mandalorian. Actually, Mandalorians may not exist at all. ^_^;
there was a bit in the first trailer of a door opening and three soldiers in Mandalorian armour.
And Jedi wear kilts. ^_____^;
You saw the fan-made trailer, not the teaser.

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
I saw the teaser trailer before Monsters Inc. I was talking about the first one but yeah. I definatly missed a whole lot of obviously fake shit in that trailer. I could've sworn I saw a similar trailer in the theatre a few months back before JP3 or something so I assumed the one i downloaded was the same one. Ah well i could've made that up too i have quite the imagination.

Isaac

Ill really never understand the appeal of Boba Fett...Give me a rational explanation of why he is cool.

Watch The Empire Strikes Back again and note how he talks to Darth Vader : "What if he doesn't survive, he's worth alot to me." and a few other lines I forgot. He is obviously not intimidated by Vader at all and as such Vader doesn't treat him like a lowly bounty hunter. That makes the mystery around him even more interesting. Not only that, he is a badass with alot of cool gadgets,weaponry, and armor (not to mention Wookie hair braids). According to the Star Wars book series he did survive the Sarlacc but I don't know if Lucas will follow that in the far future.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Ill really never understand the appeal of Boba Fett...Give me a rational explanation of why he is cool.

Apart having surived the worm thingy, being the only one to catch Han Solo after his miracoolous escape from the fregate, being the only creature Vader adresses with a "certain" tone, I dunno...he does have an aura or something. He is mysterious, and I like the presence of a character "outside" the relation of good and evil. His appearance implies power, IMHO, so there, he's kinda cool to me. Besides, his lines aren't cheesy or anything. And there's the armour thing... ;)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I believe George Lucas mentioned that Bobo Fett will play a major role in the events of the two coming episodes. I agree with CrazyCelt and White_Hawk, I think we will see why Fett does not tremble in fear while in the presence of Vader. And anyone who is not afraid of Vader, is bad-ass in my book ;)

I think Boba Fett will be instrumental in the hunting down and destruction of the Jedi. Afterall, he may have a good reason too after EpII.

I think he is a pretty cool character even though his demise in ROTJ was lame ( well Jedi was pretty dumb cept the Vader/Luke story arc ).

People like a mysterious badguy I guess...even if they are the ones taking your favorite character to Tatooine to becomr wall art.

Personally I am looking foward to EPII quite a bit...I think Lucas listened to the backlash after EPI stunk up multiplexes with the stupid fart jokes and wooden acting. However, if he continues on the dark path forever will it dominate his destiny and I won't spend a cent to see EPIII.Awww, who am I kidding it could suck hard and I would still see EPIII...

Thanks for the links, Olivier.

Now I can't wait to see the movie...

But anyhow, who cares about Boba Fett? He died a pathetic, anticlimactic death, even though he had a cool looking helmet and a jetpack.

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
But anyhow, who cares about Boba Fett?  He died a pathetic, anticlimactic death, even though he had a cool looking helmet and a jetpack.

He’s not dead, he survived what happened in Return of the Jedi.

Anyways, I just watched the teasers a little while ago, and the movie looks a lot less annoying than episode one, but still looks like it wont be all that good (They still can’t get a good actor to play Luke’s dad as far as I can tell from the second teaser). But there does seem to be some good action scenes, so I guess it will be bearable.

CnC

Ad Oculos
looks like anakin fights boba fett (split second shot... can't tell for sure), might explain the later respect for the bounty hunter.

He’s not dead, he survived what happened in Return of the Jedi.

So he survived being eaten by a sandworm to exist in the works of fan-fiction writers everywhere..

They still can’t get a good actor to play Luke’s dad as far as I can tell from the second teaser.

Luke didn't have a dad. Remember that retarded explanation of the Force? Those midoclorians? Episode 1 made use of the bliblical story of the "virgin conception" of Mary. Except in this case, Luke was conceived by those "midoclorians," apparently bacteria or protozoa that make up the Force. That's why Luke's so special, etc etc...boy that part of the movie always makes me cringe

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'm sure he did. but just in case:
Luke had a dad, Anakin.
Anakin did not have a dad... he's the chosen one who will bring balance to the force.... but balance is not desirable when the light has the advantage :)

Just remember this: George Lucas is a man who has show himself to be an excellent business man who has produced some really awesome movies and video games, but as an artist he posesses the intellectual capacity of a mentally challenged child. Duh! Anakin is like Jesus! I am the smarty!

Top Bottom