The Idea

since reading the lost chapter, the idea looks like a heart to me. the feelings/thoughts of people being it's source of life. so, basicly, kill all the people and the idea dies, right? could we see this happen in a future volume!? will Guts or griffith kill em all!? will either one become the idea!? now theres a specualtion right there! :p

we appreciate you tryin here :-\,

but go ahead and lock the thread,

please,

protect yourself...

...lock this thread

- c  :-X

I

Italian_demon

Nomad X said:
since reading the lost chapter, the idea looks like a heart to me. the feelings/thoughts of people being it's source of life. so, basicly, kill all the people and the idea dies, right? could we see this happen in a future volume!? will gutts or griffith kill em all!? will either one become the idea!? now theres a specualtion right there!  :p

Well yes IDEA have been created by the human common coscience so it's a kind of human origins but this doesn't mean that the one way to kill it, it is to destroy all the humans!
The human negative feelings are not anymore its source of life but its source of Power!
Being an "individual entity" right now is subject to everything that can happen to an individual Entity, no matter how powerful it is!

Possibility of Death ;)

At least i think so

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
kimchan said:
Only one answer is necessary here...

UGH!

and No  ::)

10-4 said:
ps. i think everyone likes you, thats where there has been no flame throwers opened yet, but ya know, with demonx and all ;)

Us Xs' gotta stick togeather. I have refrained myself to saying only no.

hmmm...

well ill change to 10-4X then, yes?  ;D

- c

ps. why has no one locked this thing yet? ???

oh yeah, i do have a question,

we have actually seen people go to hell,

the count in vol 1 for example,

and if there is a hell,

wouldnt there be some type of actuall god?

i understand how idea is supposed to work,

but since it is based on emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc,

and it lives in the abyss, so its not really physical,

how did it create hell by itself?

or do you think there is an actuall god and idea is on a level where it would be able to control fate and things of that order?

i dunno, i just thought it was curious  :D

DarkBlademaster

10-4 said:
hmmm...

well ill change to 10-4X then, yes?  ;D

- c

ps. why has no one locked this thing yet? ???

oh yeah, i do have a question,

we have actually seen people go to hell,

the count in vol 1 for example,

and if there is a hell,

wouldnt there be some type of actuall god?

i understand how idea is supposed to work,

but since it is based on emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc,

and it lives in the abyss, so its not really physical,

how did it create hell by itself?

or do you think there is an actuall god and idea is on a level where it would be able to control fate and things of that order?

i dunno, i just thought it was curious  :D

I belive there is a higher force then the idea. It is belived man created the idea... but then, who created man?

DemonX said:
I belive there is a higher force then the idea. It is belived man created the idea... but then, who created man?

I always assumed it was just a cosmic accident, then humans are born, then humans create Idea, then Idea creates darkness and dispair for all humans after death and rules the human race.

Miura said himself (he stated this in an interview, I think it was published in the Arbook first) that he never wanted to introduce entities that could be reffered to as God or the Devil, that's probably one reason why he wanted the Lost Chapter to be removed from the Tankoubon.

if thats true then there might not be an idea,

but that would be weird to have the "godhand",

interesting...

- c

DarkBlademaster

Heh, maybe the whole time miura just threw us off with the lost chapter, making us speculate too much ::). Hell, the lost chapter was probably just a big mistake! Damnit, now its a lot more unpredictable with no idea.

yeah, that would pretty much throw everyone for a loop,

i would be happy at first because that mean ol heart never answered my questions in his/her/its thread >:(,

and it knew i was gonna ask those questions because it set things up where i would :(

the speculations you could make on the non idea Berserk....

but i digress  ;)

- c

Top Bottom