The matchstick noose Guy?

What do you think the Matchstick man was?

• Moonlight Child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judo (wishful thinking) :D

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Wandering Spirit

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • King Hanafabuku

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i solved it, i solved it!!!!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3563.msg75145#msg75145

read it all ^^

oh, and if it is skully with no armor it would be realy funny ;D

devils_messenger said:
i solved it, i solved it!!!!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3563.msg75145#msg75145

read it all ^^

oh, and if it is skully with no armor it would be realy funny ;D

Are you actually serious?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Ah! Maybe guts father is the leader of the holy see?! And is as fanatic, if not more, then moz!

I thought everyone knew that Guts' father was an elf?  After all, he's got the pointed ears and everything!!!11 (my apologies to Walter.)    :-X  And if that proposed battle with Guts' long lost apostle father ever happens, that will probably be the day that I burn my manga.

MAYBE ITS SKULLY WITHOUT HIS ARMOR!?!?!?!

As interesting as this theory is (and I'm not ncessarily ruling it out) I don't understand it really.  Never once before has Skully had any problem showing up in his armor after some very rough battles (for the whole 'astral energies' thing), I don't understand why he'd have any trouble now.  And if there's one place you do not show up without your armor, it's in a city full to the brim with mercenaries and likely the next target for a gigantic conquering army.  I'm sure Skully knows this.  Skull Knight has been making his little out of the blue 'visits' since volume 9 I believe and he's never forgotten his costume.  ;)

And where's his horse dammit!  ;D

Seems pretty unlikely.

i know im being silly here but it reminds me of Mr.burns in that one episode of the simpsons when they thought he was an alien.....

ok im done now, but it looks to i dont know non threatening/drunk/dazed to be Skullknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom