Two things on Everyones mind

B

Beave

DemonX said:
Thats true. In fact, newbs wont create a new post, they will probably inturrupt a post like a chapter summery to ask their questions and ruin it. (example: chapter 237 thread)

Here here!!

Hey, me and Demon X agree for once. Yipeee!! A refreshing incident. And yeah, I would never want this thread (or any future threads) to get like the last chapter thread. Of course, it's a sort of day dream, but oh well. Not picking sides on that one.... just that simply.... many people get very agressive, snotty, and angry about the whole thing (or atleast act like they are). Not my idea of a good time.

Well, having us agree is a nice enough way for me to finish up on this thread.

And isn't it sort of funny, after all that, to have Xech actually post a real repsonse to the real, original question. Basically Xech, I agree with you're opinion about the story, where it's at most likely, and how much farther it has to go. Although there is no real factual basis on it. Just my opinion, or hope, with the story arc I have formed in my mind.

nir085

Horse and Armor
xechnao said:
Well, I believe there is a chance BERSERK could be having 5 more years.
Taka no Dan took around 5 years and 1000 pages; BlackSwordsman the same or slightly a bit more.
If we think that the berserker armour period could be the last one judging from the title of the manga (BERSERK) but mostly also from the story and it's momentum on the grounds of the way and style of Miura's built up, I would give it 5 more years.
Well, this is as far as human Guts goes and the way we know him. That is, maybe more stories will be made in the BERSERK universe but as far as this one goes, it makes a bit of sense IMHO to think that, right now, we are in the beginning of the last part of a trilogy.
3 volumes took the same amount of time to write as 10 volumes? If so, then that may be good news because that means that Miura is progressively writing Berserk quicker. It would make sense for the series to conclude with M.F., but I hope they have some chapter (subarc) right after M.F. which is like the Chapter of the Behelit/Godhand/Astral World/the ultimate dream. Something like that.
xechnao said:
Maybe GH won't be estinguished in the end of this story and more wars among Shielke and the demons could be narrated, till a conclusion of the BERSERK world the way it is now. But then, maybe, Miura could also not conclude it and retain the demons concept for more millenia, even to a more technological setting, one similar of our own.
Hehe, sounds like the Berserk equivalent of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. That doesn't seem that likely to occur, but it is a fun thought. I do hope Godhand is killed however. Like people have stated innumerable times, the last eps of the anime left me with an unsatisfied feeling yadda yadda yadda, so I hope the end of the series doesn't do the same. lol, it would be quite interesting to see Godhand in this century though or recent centuries. Maybe they will depict Hitler and Bin Laden as being apostles and there being an Eclipse on Roanoke Island :)

Doppelganger said:
And isn't it sort of funny, after all that, to have Xech actually post a real repsonse to the real, original question.

Sometimes, I 'ld wish to be able to explode to some member really bad. ::)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Yep, your workin real hard xechnao. You are even double posting. Now that xechnao has joined the fray this post will last a couple more pages and be locked by a mod because its stupidiy.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Calm down people...so he posted two small posts in a row, big deal. He's not spamming. You'll are treating him like Skull Lord or a newbie.

xechnao said:
What exactly are you talking about here?
In your first post, you said the Taka No Dan was written in 5 years and the Black Swordsman Arc was written in the same amount of time, give or take a little. Black Swordsman [Arc] was 3 volumes and Taka No Dan was 10 volumes.

nir085 said:
In your first post, you said the Taka No Dan was written in 5 years and the Black Swordsman Arc was written in the same amount of time, give or take a little. Black Swordsman [Arc] was 3 volumes and Taka No Dan was 10 volumes.

Well, when I said black swordsman I was referring to what happened from the eclipse(branded) till the second eclipse or maybe till when Shielke was introduced or he met Flora and wore the berserker armour. As far as volumes go, I believe it depends on the version. In the japaneese one, I think (not sure thought), the first ones were bigger so anyway, make your count according to pages, not volumes.
How many pages was Taka no Dan? Above I said 1000, but I guess it could be more. Anyway, it seems to me from a feelling of balance of the story that 2/3s have been covered and we are now in the final part. So if it took Miura 10 years till now, according to this thought -that could very well be eroneus as it is based to nothing more than a feelling of aesthetics- he could be taking 5 years more to finish the story.

DemonX said:
Yep, your workin real hard xechnao.

Well that was what i use to do... since the amount of post will give u a respectable status in forum, but then i was wrong! :-X

Anyway i wasnt as aggressive as him even in the past... :p

B

Beave

DemonX said:
Yep, your workin real hard xechnao. You are even double posting. Now that xechnao has joined the fray this post will last a couple more pages and be locked by a mod because its stupidiy.

Demon X, you're such a poo sometimes. ;D You need to chill out dude. ::chuckle::

Lauralana

That's Hot
nir085 said:
Calm down people...so he posted two small posts in a row, big deal. He's not spamming. You'll are treating him like Skull Lord or a newbie.

ya i've noticed that too. People have been giving Xech a hard time recently. ::) I like the input that he brings to the table.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Renegade said:
Go back to watching DBZ, shitface! ::)

He cant wait till guts hair turns all sparkly yellow and starts flying around weilding his sword, while caska and farneze fuse togeather to make the ultimate ho.

Lauralana

That's Hot
DemonX said:
He cant wait till guts hair turns all sparkly yellow and starts flying around weilding his sword, while caska and farneze fuse togeather to make the ultimate ho.

OMG.....that is hilarious.....

B

Beave

Renegade said:
A person bitching about the progressment of the manga? HA!

Go back to watching DBZ, shitface! ::)

I think you are misunderstanding an interest in where the story is going, and where it might end-- as in, what the future story arc is going to be like-- which tends to lead to an ending in stories, with "bitching about the progressment of the manga". ::) There is a distinct difference between the two. I saw bitching in the earlier posts, but not on that point.

Top Bottom