VOLUME 26 MANGA RELEASE TWO WEEKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I have a funny feeling the Hawks will have the scanslations ready by the December 20th.

I'm gonna buy this volume for sure... just gotta wait until the next anime convention in February ><

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I wasn't going to argue with Olivier for fear of me being 'Hagued' LOL but, after speaking with my friend, she was able to obtain copies ahead of time before the actual release date in December. So I won't recant...the manga 26 volume was actually 'out' . It could be her special connections with AOW and other important Berserk merchandising people gave her access to that volume. In any case, I can't wait to get my copy. Go to the merchandise section to see what other goodies are coming out from AOW preorders!!

LG

SexyCharlotte

Jesus how did this topic get so far off topic? LOL You want boobs? Go and see the painting Strix did in the contest section...Guts gets a faceful of boobs.

LG

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Griffith said:
I wasn't going to argue with Olivier for fear of me being 'Hagued' LOL but, after speaking with my friend, she was able to obtain copies ahead of time before the actual release date in December. So I won't recant...the manga 26 volume was actually 'out' . It could be her special connections with AOW and other important Berserk merchandising people gave her access to that volume. In any case, I can't wait to get my copy. Go to the merchandise section to see what other goodies are coming out from AOW preorders!!

LG

Well, I know some Korean Berserk fan who already got vol 26 about two weeks ago but I don't know how he got it.
Anyway, I don't think this kind of thing means official release date was changed or all of us can buy the volume earlier than the date.

Lady Griffith said:
Jesus how did this topic get so far off topic? LOL You want boobs? Go and see the painting Strix did in the contest section...Guts gets a faceful of boobs.

LG you yourself have a nice one if i m not wrong... 8)

SexyCharlotte

puella said:
Well, I know some Korean Berserk fan who already got vol 26 about two weeks ago but I don't know how he got it.
Anyway, I don't think this kind of thing means official release date was changed or all of us can buy the volume earlier than the date.

He probably had AOW connections too just like my friend there in Japan. She got me a copy the same time she did for herself...in addition to LOL about 24 others. In any case, I suppose the OFFICIAL release date is mid-December.

LG

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
LG you yourself have a nice one if i m not wrong... 8)

Refering to a plural noun with a singular reflexive pronoun makes baby Grammaticus cry. Not only that, but baby good manners is unpleased with your manners.

The Dragon Slayer said:
Hitting on older women, are you? Shame on you. ;)

You must be fucking nuts, pal. Sexuality doesn't have an age but even in this case thirties is one hell of a time for some hot action.

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
You "suppose"? ^^;

According to my friend, she got her copy weeks ago. According to you, that was not the official release. That's what I'm saying...that the 'official release,' according to you, was not the time that my friend received her copies of issue 26. So, I 'suppose' the official release was the date you had figured out.

LG

According to the publisher, and YA ads etc the "official" release date was Dec 19th. Apparently your friend got them early, and I know someone else who claimed they had a copy late november, so perhaps some were shipped before the release date intentionally or otherwise... so it was officially released on Dec 19th, but copies were circulating before the release date. I think this thread is getting a bit semantical, you can define release as when the first book hit the shelves or when the publisher said they should be doing so.

SexyCharlotte

No, actually it was her explanation. Why do you want to keep arguing about this, Olivier? She got her copies earlier than the release date and purchased one for me in the process. What is the big deal?

LG

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Theres no use arguing with Olivier. You might as well call him the Publisher or Miura. He probably knows just as much as them. I wouldnt be suprised if he was Miura himself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom