Vote Osama in '04?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I don't disagree about Iraq, but as far as Afghanistan goes we went there to get Bin Laden. I'll stick to that.
Precisely the mentality of every single volunteer, that I respect... But offcourse the Government has other agendas, weather it is for justice or power. With that said, Im not all for this war, but I do admire those who go to war doing what they belive is right.  Volunteers... I salute you

"Griffith No More!" said:
The United States (all that matters to me or should matter to the President).

Are you talking about the US population?
This society doesn't need so much oil...people could live as well and even have a better quality of life than now, with different organization and less consumption of oil

Aazealh said:
"Smart enough to keep things as they are to earn more and more money, because who fucking cares what will happen in 50 years ? He'll be dead already, sitting right next to God and stuff."

Is it being smart or having blue blood? I mean, if you are born a poor propabilities are that you die poor, if you are born rich propabilities are that you die rich...[of course, under the current one system that is]

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
xechnao said:
Are you talking about the US population?
This society doesn't need so much oil...people could live as well and even have a better quality of life than now, with different organization and less consumption of oil
Xenchao... that's the way it is...and its going to be for quite a while, so dont even bother.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Is it being smart or having blue blood? I mean, if you are born a poor propabilities are that you die poor, if you are born rich propabilities are that you die rich...[of course, under the current one system that is]

Stay in school and get rich, kids. ;D

xechnao said:
Don't be too sure about it ;)
Remember that people can see and walk ahead

You're certainly going to be doing a lot of walking. =)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
xechnao said:
Don't be too sure about it  ;)
Remember that people can see and walk ahead
true... but you are not including the millions and millions of people organizations and companies that are involved.  It's not all a 1,2,3 step ya' know  ;)

Stay in school and get rich, kids. ;D

Even school alone doesn't help it much more today...at least where I come from
I mean, we have so many graduates and few of them end up with a humbly decent job

Nomad said:
true... but you are not including the millions and millions of people organizations and companies that are involved. It's not all a 1,2,3 step ya' know ;)

true too...but people are more capable than just 1,2,3

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:

Yeah, yeah, Bush is part of the mysteriously world-dominating Skulls and Bones organization man :eek: (well, Kerry too), no wonder he's got hidden agendas.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
xechnao said:
true too...but people are more capable than just 1,2,3
just like this thread eh?... from "Bush winning" to "how better the world would be without oil". And that's just us...imagine the entire population...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
You didn't get my point...I wasn't talking about that but about capitalism

You're the one that can't get a fucking joke... And you talked about blue blood which as far as I know makes my reply perfectly valid :p.

Griffith

xechnao said:
Even school alone doesn't help it much more today...at least where I come from
I mean, we have so many graduates and few of them end up with a humbly decent job

Are they Philosophy majors? ;D

Seriously, if you want to get rich in the U.S. and you have the brains and the will, it will happen. Most people are too busy watching TV or complaining.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Seriously, if you want to get rich in the U.S. and you have the brains and the will, it will happen. Most people are too busy watching TV or complaining.

Seconded.

Nomad said:
just like this thread eh?... from "Bush winning" to "how better the world would be without oil".  And that's just us...imagine the entire population...

We need to organize proper means and mediums
Anyway, be ready for action because we could lose even internet

Unfortunatelly no...even medics have a hard time over here in many cases
But people are pretty much into school...

How is education in US? Does everybody have equal access or are there economical balances to account for?

Griffith

xechnao said:
How is education in US? Does everybody have equal access or are there economical balances to account for?

Everyone's entitled to a public education, and each area has different quality schools without saying, but you basically get out of it what you put into it. So anyone can work hard and make the top of the class and get their college expenses all paid for. And many students at the top come from humble backgrounds since they have all the more reason to make something of themselves, and they're very much encouraged to do so by the system.

So anyone can work hard and make the top of the class and get their college expenses all paid for. And many students at the top come from humble backgrounds since they have all the more reason to make something of themselves, and they're very much encouraged to do so by the system.

So, why are there any poor still around?
...better: why only a few are yet rich?

What I see is that this system is like the lottery...many play but the system has it that only a few can win, fixed propabilities in a way...

Griffith

xechnao said:
So, why are there any poor still around?
...better: why only a few are yet rich?

What I see is that this system is like the lottery...many play but the system has it that only a few can win, fixed propabilities in a way...

Well, you've got a little bias there I think, and you're either being unfair or obtuse to say something like, "Then why are there poor any people?:

Of course not everybody will get rich, I said anybody can; but you have to work extremly hard and prove you're better than so many other people. You have to earn it, and it's not easy, and there's thousands of others try to accomplish the same thing. But anyone can do it if they set their mind to it; become a doctor or a nurse and make $30 and hour, hell 10x that. The reason not every poor person gets rich is... guess what? Because not all of them are great and noble hardworking people being held down by an unfair system. Some of them are miserable, lazy, shupid, shits who beg for change to buy crack while they live off of welfare. It's not the Government's fault these people are losers; it's actually quite ridiculous the opportunites you're givin growing up in this country. We're spoiled here, that's why a lot of truly hardworking people that come here from other countries and end up better off than families that are like fifth generation Americans; they know what it means to work for a living. My friends mother crossed the border illegally when she was in her teens, and now she runs a fucking hospital and makes enough money to pretty much do whatever she wants. She took like two years off to just relax and go on trips to Europe. When she came back, she was in high demand because of her skills and experience. She wasn't just lucky, that's for sure; she earned it.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
yeah. some realistic ideas you have. anyone can be rich! no, it's not a fantasy, all you have to do is work hard! all the poor people are just being lazy.

just accept the fact that not everyone who works hard and goes to school ends up being rich.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
skeletonmf said:
yeah. some realistic ideas you have. anyone can be rich! no, it's not a fantasy, all you have to do is work hard! all the poor people are just being lazy.

Where I live that's true. Even teh guy that has a shitty truck driver job [no offence to truck drivers], who works as much as he can makes enough money to support his family. Where I live there are a lot of building contracters and they are good examples of hard work paying off.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
yeah, so this truck driver being able to put food on the table means he's rich? i didnt say hardwork doesnt pay off. usually it does. but it's not always going to make you "rich".

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
skeletonmf said:
yeah, so this truck driver being able to put food on the table means he's rich? i didnt say hardwork doesnt pay off. usually it does. but it's not always going to make you "rich".

Nah, you were just knocking hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom