What the hell?

conan

Until next time...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6005540990

Why are these two loose easy to find figs selling for so much?

We saw a Caska statue sell for WAY over what it used to sell for and now this?

WTF is going on with ebay buyers and Berserk collectibles...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Idiots. I'd never pay that for the actions figures.

Which reminds me; I saw an action the other day that made me laugh. A "Beyond the Grave" figure from Gungrave was at $70 something and I paid £25 for it back in England.. which might as well be $25. 'God knows what it's at right now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bleak Harvest said:
Idiots. I'd never pay that for the actions figures.

Not even the official exclusive Black Femto figure with the beherit apostle in bundle? :carcus: Some figures are rare and well done (for figures), so I can understand their price tag to some extent. Now it's clear that you won't see me pay $100 for a figure.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Not even the official exclusive Black Femto figure with the beherit apostle in bundle? :carcus: Some figures are rare and well done (for figures), so I can understand their price tag to some extent. Now it's clear that you won't see me pay $100 for a figure.

Probably the only fig I'd spend that much on is the black Femto. When I first signed up here I offered Derek like 35-50 bucks for the one he was selling. He probably thought I was a cheapskate moron. Anyway, I drool at the thought of a black Femto. Anyone who has the figure please put up some sexy pics.

handsome rakshas said:
Probably the only fig I'd spend that much on is the black Femto. When I first signed up here I offered Derek like 35-50 bucks for the one he was selling. He probably thought I was a cheapskate moron.

LOL :guts: that was funny. Nah, I didn't think that =P

conan

Until next time...
I paid 45.oo for the PS2 Berserk game exclusive Black Swordsman figure, but it was shipped from Japan and all...

I used to have five of that Hawk Soldier laying around and I used them all for custom fodder... :schierke:

Oh well...

And a Femto figure is HTF nowadays anyhow...even the purple regular version...took me two years to finally get one for retail ($20.oo)

As for Gungrave, if you can find one for under $60, BUY IT!
That figure is one of the best EVER MADE and I still can't find one...though they were selling retail about two years ago for around $35-40.oo. They've since doubled in price...

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I've been meaning to buy that Grave figure for a while now. There's a comic store near my house that had gotten one and never sold it. If I could get a deal on it I'll pick it up for you Conan.

Top Bottom