Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Permanent change to Beast

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • He will turn insane or die

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nothing happen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We had already seen his first transformation, and how it has significantly weaken his body...

But now after transforming again for the second time, do you guys think everything will resume to normal again for our poor Guts? ::)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Probably just more white hair if anything happens at all. Insane and die? Might as well stop reading the manga now. Lost fighting ablility? Better off dead. Turn into beast? Theres a chance, but the beast is evil and the rest of the gang would not be able to hang around him anymore :'(. Turn into SK? I think Miura still wants him to be with caska again in the distant future...

I don't think we can call this a "transformation".. it's not like dragon ball or something like that. The only difference between normal Guts and what you call "beast mode" is that the beast's personality is overwhelming Guts personality. And the berserker armor is helping because it's stops every pain... as far as i know his body is not really changing when in "beast mode".

I dont think anything serious will happen to guts. The manga will go to shit, if guts dies or loses his fighting ability permanently.

DemonX said:
Lost fighting ablility? Better off dead.

What i can be mean here is that he is handicapped for the rest of the manga, he need to wear that armor in order to fight... but he is no different from a normal person if he not wearing anything

From this perspective, why not? Unless Slann wound got cured somehow...

Shurikn said:
as far as i know his body is not really changing when in "beast mode".

It changes, his body was fused into one with the armor, you can actually spot those black fluid (not sure what is it though, i assume it is blood or veins) covering his hand and face before the armor actually cover over it...

Smith said:
It changes, his body was fused into one with the armor, you can actually spot those black fluid (not sure what is it though, i assume it is blood or veins) covering his hand and face before the armor actually cover over it...
I think you are assuming too much.. it's not because the armor is supporting broken bones that they are becoming one...
I saw that blood... but i don't really think of a fusion... maybe it's just that i don't want to that i don't see this..

Shurikn said:
I think you are assuming too much.. it's not because the armor is supporting broken bones that they are becoming one...

Ok, maybe i shouldnt use the word "Fused", but somhow the amor becomes part of him because of the beast. Dun forget he is able to trigger his arm cannon without even pulling the string

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Smith said:
Ok, maybe i shouldnt use the word "Fused", but somhow the amor becomes part of him because of the beast. Dun forget he is able to trigger his arm cannon without even pulling the string

^ That was Pucks doing, he was ah... inside the armor and uh...errr... he just flew by SO FAST that you cou;dn't follow his movements when he pulled the string for the hand-cannon. Yup thats it, or not.

Anyway I think Miura might be hitting on a common theme with great warrior hero's. Who or what are they truely? Are they the sum of thier ability to swing thier sword and end life, or are they the culmination of a driving will to live/survive/kill ect.

Maybe as price Guts has to pay goes up, it will force him to truely look at himself as he has never before (since from his auspicious birth he has been swinging a sword, for him that was enough) and figure out just what truely drives him, who or what he truely is.

All this introspection might just force a confrontatin with the Beast and finally do something about him...

But again I'm just speculating off the top of my head so I might be wrong, in fact impropably wrong. lol

If you mean after he goes berserk this time his hair may go whiter but it could have very well been a thing that happens first off when he first tries it on.

I think this not only because I dont think any major changes would happen this soon in (seeing we only saw his newish appearance at the end of volume 27) but also because I have seen pictures where Guts in places he hasn't been yet and it looks like his hair isn't any whiter... for all I know though they could have just been for publicity and not officially anything to do with the story in the manga.

I think however he will lose more of his sensors after this experience, I don't think he is close to ending up to anything like Skull knight any time soon however I still think he is slowly losing his humanity every time it takes over him.
It has to happen, only when he becomes more than human will he be able to fight a being such as Griffith and the godhand, because there is no chance of him doing it now.

I really think this time it wasnt that simple, The first transformation already left him so devastated, and he has not even recovered yet

Maybe he will really die, thought not likely as we know this would greatly disappointed us and other berserk fan, but base on logical sense even if someone legendary like Gaiseric also dies... I dun Guts as anything more special

What Gaiseric achieved as a human is still unknown, but I would already believe it wasn't as much as Guts has, with so many dead apostles because of him and all.

More to the point though Guts aint going to die any time soon. First off when he first put on the Berserker armor he was in a much worse state and compared to that he is in great condition even with the etheral wound opening.
Secondly and most importantly is that the story isn't close to finishing by far because there is so much left undone, because of this Guts wont die anytime soon.

Sparnage said:
What Gaiseric achieved as a human is still unknown, but I would already believe it wasn't as much as Guts has, with so many dead apostles because of him and all.

Yeah, and you may also say it is due to 1000 yrs of non stop fighting, but right now given on his strenght-a level where Guts is no way close, i can tell that Gaiseric/SK was hella of a champion

But one doesnt fight for 1000 years while being human, so it is hard to tell how much humans he was in battle against and how many supernatural beings he has killed when he was considered a human.

God knows how many more years before Skull knights origins are told in depth, I am looking forward to having that era of the Berserk world explained.

nostyleart

Quixotic
i think guts will just get grayer, i doubt he will get weaker before this all ends, besides getting hurt. i think he will see the end to the god hands, and earth being free and caska sane again.

I didn't think Miura would want to make a nice choice where she would become normal again, but Skull knight already said that it may not be what she wants.
I suppose that means if she does become normal things wont turn out well, maybe she would suffer depression from all that has happened and cry more then before the eclipse....if that was possible.

or maybe she would just utterly hate guts for some of the things he has done,

i dont know if he could take that seeing how much he cares, :-\

that would make sense to some degree,

but if she stays the same she hates him,

and if she returns to normal and hates him, well,

damned if you do, damned if you dont, :-X

- c

Nosferatu

BERSERK
He'll most likely lose even more senses than before. I believe his physical appearance will be even more noticeable. To the point where the others excluding Shielke will have to be told about the severe side effects of wearing the Berserk's armor. This is all assuming Gut's will regain control of himself, of course. ;)

nostyleart

Quixotic
well, obviously he will make it more ocmplex, but i guess i'm just getting to the point, but i also think guts will loose alot b4 gaining something back, and better... what is up to Muira. i can't wait though. its driving me nuts too.

Sparnage said:
I didn't think Miura would want to make a nice choice where she would become normal again, but Skull knight already said that it may not be what she wants.
I suppose that means if she does become normal things wont turn out well, maybe she would suffer depression from all that has happened and cry more then before the eclipse....if that was possible.

hmm i think She'll try to kill herself...not like she hasnt tried it before. Especialy depending on what the deal with that child is. If she suddenly regains her "self" the question still remains Will Caska remember everything that happened in her regressed state? Granted everything that happened during the first eclipse was painful enough to drive her "crazy" The past what 3/4 years have been pretty damn traumatizing too.

If thats the case then i think Gutts will certainly be livid and pissed and the like and some what revert back to that Revenge obsessed man we met in volume one, but i dont know i actually hope none of that happens but i can't help suspect it :'(.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I'm curious about the order in which the "villains" will be defeated, whether or not Griffith or God Hand will be the first to fall.

If SK kills Void before Guts kills Griffith will that remove the sacrifice brand from him and Caska? If that is the case, I'm curious how this will effect Guts and his battle with Griffith. ???

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
KazigluBey said:
I'm curious about the order in which the "villains" will be defeated, whether or not Griffith or God Hand will be the first to fall.

If SK kills Void before Guts kills Griffith will that remove the sacrifice brand from him and Caska? If that is the case, I'm curious how this will effect Guts and his battle with Griffith. ???
what makes you so sure that the "Villains" are all going to be defeated?

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
No certainty here, just a thought.

As in many epic stories, there is a cyclical aspect in Berserk as is shown in the festival. This makes me wonder about the origin of GH, and if the 5 members of it are vanquished and recreated throughout time as well. The Idea seems to be an ancient entity and so I just have a feeling that the 4 existing members (minus Femto since he was reborn as Griffith, but may still be able to revert) may not be the originals.

Maybe I'm thinking to much into the issue, especially since a lot of the background history hasn't been explained yet, and may not be explained with enough depth to come to any concrete answers.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
KazigluBey said:
Maybe I'm thinking to much into the issue, especially since a lot of the background history hasn't been explained yet, and may not be explained with enough depth to come to any concrete answers.

That's why we speculate 8)

Top Bottom