Who can make the best Berserk drawings?

Guttz

dananananana....BAT-MAN!!!!
If your good at drawing Berserk pics then put them on here an lets see what you got. Lets see who gots the best drawings.

I would also take part in this...BUUUT...I cant :-\. I dont have a scanner or a web cam. Who cares about me I just wanna see who gots the best drawings.

I don't know what new people have to offer here but here is a Berserk drawing comp held lae last year, some interesting ones were posted.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=2308.0

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Skull Lord's was the best.

Gutsram2.jpg

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I did this (lighting was terrible and Paintshop can only do so much, so sorry for the picture quality):

zodd.jpg

I might try to draw Guts sometime soon. Hmm...

And by the way, there used to be a doujinshi pic floating around on here of Guts and Zodd together, since it was brought up.

Ugh does anyone know what manga my brother ripped off? My brother Will (Scarface is Randall) enjoys drawing however. Maybe I can get him to draw something. Although all he draws is dark figures with capes. Oh wait. Thats Guts  :p.

EDIT: I'm too impatient so I beat it out of him. It was something from comicsworld. I'm too lazy to find the translation of the japanese title.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Storm Riders perhaps? It's actually a Chinese comic, but it was on that site and looks pretty similar.

kimchan said:
Storm Riders perhaps?  It's actually a Chinese comic, but it was on that site and looks pretty similar.
No It wasn't Storm Riders. I've read most of them so I know that it wasn't from that (Thats where he got the idea most likely). LOL I've read most of them and had no clue it was Chinese. Thats sad. Storm Riders is basically nothing but kung fu as far as I've read. Nothing with demons or monsters. I've seen the full image and it when Scarface was cropping it and I'm PRETTY sure had some dude with long white hair and fake arms in a lake or something. Thanks for looking though. I appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom