why didnt Charlotte get pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Did you guys never heard about the fertility period of a woman ?She can get pregnant only a few days every month, in her time period, no matter what, and this time is related with hers menstruation time. You can even calculate when that time is. That is what does every couple that really wants sons, with the counsel of their M.D.
Well those that know anyway. ;D

There are also those certain cases where the sperm actually swims through the fallopian tube and fertilizes the egg. A lot of times that leads to an ectopic pregnancy, but there has been plenty of times when the egg still continues down the fallopian tube and implants itself on the cervix.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Morgorth74 said:
There are also those certain cases where the sperm actually swims through the fallopian tube and fertilizes the egg. A lot of times that leads to an ectopic pregnancy, but there has been plenty of times when the egg still continues down the fallopian tube and implants itself on the cervix.

Or... (quote from Dirty Work) "Back in my day we didn't have any fancy birth control methods like PULLING OUT!" or as Skully would say, "Its causality that Charlotte did not become pregnant *belch!*" (I added the belch 4 effect).

Really becuase she wasn't supposed to become pregnant and she like everyone in the story save one is slave to his or her own destiny.

the first thing i thought of was

"Miura didnt want it that way"

but that would be too obvious,

so i agree with kyosuke ;D

- c

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
well uhm, I hate to tell you this, but just cause you have an orgasm inside a woman, doesn't mean she get's pregnant automatically....it happens all the time

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
thekingswolf said:
well uhm, I hate to tell you this, but just cause you have an orgasm inside a woman, doesn't mean she get's pregnant automatically....it happens all the time

Ha Ha Ha! Next you'll be telling me storks don't bring the babies from heaven! LOL, your silly.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
ELEKTROFUNK said:
Gatts got Caska pregnat the first time because he could be the poster boy for Testosterone. Griffith not getting Charlotte pregnat comes without a surprise, unlike Gatts, Griffith doesnt looks to me like the poster boy for testosterone, more like the posterboy for what Michael Jackson was aiming when he started getting under the knife to change his apperance.

Guty didn't get Kyaska pregnant the first time. The manga hints in more than one place that they did it like the bunnies, for at least a few more times, and the entire night, just look at Kyaska's reactions when she hops onto the horse the chapter after the two had sex, she's feeling pain because she's all sore down there. That doesn't happen after a single time. >_>

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
ELEKTROFUNK said:
Gatts got Caska pregnat the first time because he could be the poster boy for Testosterone. Griffith not getting Charlotte pregnat comes without a surprise, unlike Gatts, Griffith doesnt looks to me like the poster boy for testosterone, more like the posterboy for what Michael Jackson was aiming when he started getting under the knife to change his apperance.

Despite the fact that Griffiths testosterone level has nothing to do with Charolette not getting pregnant. If he has sperm, he can get her pregnant. She simply wasnt ovulating.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
can we just not think too detailed here???... I mean dont get me wrong, Its a good thread and all... but, its done... not preagnent. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
You guys make a big deal out of nothing. So, in other words, please...

456486116211l.jpg

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
DemonX said:
You guys make a big deal out of nothing. So, in other words, please...

456486116211l.jpg

Ha Ha! I respond to your image with This!

*why do I sudenly geel like I'm playing YuGiOh?*

1083250403669.jpg

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
^I thought you were choosing the dark side *Puke I am not your FATHER!* and siding with DemonX.

So to DemonX take this as well! *Insert Kung fu sound effect here*

BuddyJesus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom