he would have a super-slayer! ;D

or maybe instead of behelits it would

be sk's spirit that would enhance the

dragon-slayer, sk is the one who always wanted to kill void,

whatever happens will be the coolest :D

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Well skullknight's motives for helping guts isn't really that apparent so, theres a possibility.

nir085

Horse and Armor
True, but I don't think Flora would have forged a close friendship with him if he was just an asshole like Griffith who was planning on using people and then betraying them as he saw fit. We don't know Skull Knight's new or past motives, but if anyone did, it was Flora. Guts could be considered an asshole too, but Flora did understand that he was asshole for a reason and that he was on a quest not for his own selfish gain, but to heal Caska.

And Rickert. And Luca...no one better say that she has much of a role in causality, unless you really want to look at causality piece-by-piece.

ShinHell9

nir085 said:
True, but I don't think Flora would have forged a close friendship with him if he was just an asshole like Griffith who was planning on using people and then betraying them as he saw fit. We don't know Skull Knight's new or past motives, but if anyone did, it was Flora. Guts could be considered an asshole too, but Flora did understand that he was asshole for a reason and that he was on a quest not for his own selfish gain, but to heal Caska.

And Rickert. And Luca...no one better say that she has much of a role in causality, unless you really want to look at causality piece-by-piece.
Yes but Flora and skully may want a different thing than guts does.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
I don't really think SK would betray Guts, he's more of an Obi Wan Kenobi :p. But if he did that would be pretty cool. Guts would really be pissed then, everyone he trusted (Besides a very select few) has betrayed him. That would be good motivation to kill Griffith.

I don't really know if Skully will die either, (I wonder if he would bleed and what his facial expressions would be?) but anyways i'm stumped on whether Skully will croak or not.

well technically if he is living armor or a ghost or spirit enchanted in armor,

or whatever he is, isnt he already dead?

if something smashes his armor to pieces will he be a wraith or some other type of raoming spirit?

just a thought :D

- c

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
10-4 said:
well technically if he is living armor or a ghost or spirit enchanted in armor,

or whatever he is, isnt he already dead?

if something smashes his armor to pieces will he be a wraith or some other type of raoming spirit?

just a thought :D

- c

Thats kind of like FMA. I don't think Miura would take it that route.

ShinHell9

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
Thats kind of like FMA. I don't think Miura would take it that route.
Why not? His existance doesn't NEED to be bound to his aromr's condition.

Top Bottom