Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

Guts

Black Swordsman
hi Eric,

what scale are the new fist of the north star statues going to be; that is if there is a planning to release them.

There is not available information for the public about the sizes for now though, surely, we will update you guys about it.

For now, we have started the release today of 1/1 Scale of Raoh's Helmet or Kabuto which will be limited to 30 sets worldwide. Please check and visit our main website today to get more information about it. Thank you for your time and patronage!

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

Art of War Japan said:
There is not available information for the public about the sizes for now though, surely, we will update you guys about it.

For now, we have started the release today of 1/1 Scale of Raoh's Helmet or Kabuto which will be limited to 30 sets worldwide. Please check and visit our main website today to get more information about it. Thank you for your time and patronage!

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

I don't know if you plan to do this, but Bastard!! statues will be awesome!!!!

Hey Guys, please calm down, please do not worry from now on starting from this Kabuto 1/1 Scale of Raoh, we will making fierce statues for the Hokuto no Ken series just like as Berserk. Now, you guys will be able to appreciate these two top Japanese anime via top quality-statues and products, just please keep checking us out for more updates and details, we will be posting some info here from time to time to let you know guys straight as well...Thank you very much for your time and have a great day folks and all hail to these great series and all of you supporters!

AOW

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Art of War Japan said:
Hey Guys, please calm down

How can I remain calm when I just found out one of my favorite stories ever is having statues made from my favorite company? (AOW) This is awesome news, I can actually start collecting them from the very beginning. I might as well just have my paychecks deposited straight to AOW from now on. I just hope that 70% of them won't be Kenshiro statues and they focus a little more on the awesome villians, thanks for the great news Eric!

Oh and could you please make Shin the first villain statue? He is my absolute favorite "bad guy" from HnK and he is WAY cooler than Raoh. And of course the main reason I say that is because he's Saiya's favorite.

Armored_Berserk said:
I don't know if you plan to do this, but Bastard!! statues will be awesome!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastard%21%21
Somehow I don't see a lot of statue potential for the series. Apart from Dark Schneider with his constantly changing armor and almost naked chicks like Yoko and Arshes Nei, there aren't very many characters to make. I admit I would love to see a statue of Di-Amon, Face paint and all. Instant classic lol. Definitely a statue of Kall-Su and Ninja master Gara. But the other characters are really quite bland. Great priest Geo? No thanks.

Guts

Black Swordsman
handsome rakshas said:
Oh wow, Hokuto no Ken statues? I'll take a 1/10 scale Shin and Toki please!

check out this link for Toki
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b86573694

by the way, Soul Calibur characters will be awesome, especially done by AOW's talented sculptors.

Ramen4ever said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastard%21%21
Somehow I don't see a lot of statue potential for the series. Apart from Dark Schneider with his constantly changing armor and almost naked chicks like Yoko and Arshes Nei, there aren't very many characters to make. I admit I would love to see a statue of Di-Amon, Face paint and all. Instant classic lol. Definitely a statue of Kall-Su and Ninja master Gara. But the other characters are really quite bland. Great priest Geo? No thanks.

Dark Schneider
Kal Su
Tya Note Yoko
Lars
Gala
Satan
Dragon Knight Warrior
Avygeil
Uriel
Archess Ney
etc...

There is a lot of characters to make...

The Guardian said:
I thought this was a Berserk Forum !?

jep, but still its called wishes to art of war :)

and i have a question: [copy/paste]

hi Eric,

are you planning to bring out a few kits?
i think a small number of 20-50 kits should be sold quickly and guarantee you a profit ... would be nice for both fans and ArtofWar

looking forward to your answer :guts:

Hello again,

Thank you for your warm acceptance, oh well, we just ask for your patience about the other info for this new line we are releasing, officially we are not allowed to say any other information until the day of release of the characters or products, but for sure, we will be posting in the website and let you know guys about the developments as they unfold. For now, one thing is for sure, since a new brand is being established under the wings of AOW, you can expect same quality items and statues as always so please just hang on for a while then...

Thank you very much for your understanding.

hi Eric,

after that very nice Zodd release what character/statue are you planning to bring out next?

can you give us just a little clue, please :guts:

(please nothing under 1/10 scale :p )

Armored_Berserk said:
Locus Horse Riding Locus Horse Riding Locus Horse Riding Locus Horse Riding Locus Horse Riding :troll:

It would be a great gift for christmas :daiba:

for christmas i get some extra money so please AOW bring out something big ... 1/6 scale !!! :ganishka:

We hope to be a Santa for you all, as soon as info is available for public, we will inform you here then...Please write your letters and put them in socks and hang on your window, AOW will come and pick up your wishes :p

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Beast of Darkness said:
A guts 1/6 and a Beast of Darkness statue would be genius!. :chomp:

Agreed and should end right there. 1/6th scale will get too expensive. More 1/10 to keep the prices reasonable and easier to fit in display cases. :guts:

Beast of Darkness said:
A guts 1/6 and a Beast of Darkness statue would be genius!. :chomp:

YES !!!
you say it man!

@Armored_Berserk:

to be honest: all statues are expensive.
... but i think its worth it to pay 100-200 dollars more to get a big unique statue.

its more eye catching than the usual 1/15 or 1/10 scales (which cost also a lot) , besides on such characters big statues look simply good :guts:

Top Bottom