Zodd II Exclusive

N

Ng51386

Heh, someone bid 600.01 and retracted it. I think they thought it was an actual Zodd II Exclusive without "customization."

It does look nice on some parts, but still it's not worth anywhere close to 500. If he had done that to a kit, that would be great, but to do it on an AOW statue?

Well it would not be overpriced if he hadn't ruined it. Considering what it cost new and then the ungodly shipping to the states.

Well, in his defense, I think he accomplished what he wanted to very well. The way the blood looks on the first Zodd Apostle looks like that, and he did a surprisinly accurate job to replicate it. So in a way, if you want both Zodd's to match, his customization is pretty cool.

In my opinion though, I didn't like the way the blood looked like on the first Zodd, and I actually prefer the way AOW did the blood on Zodd II (so in other words, I'm not a fan of this guys' custom paint job). I wonder if it will sell though...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Well it would not be overpriced if he hadn't ruined it. Considering what it cost new and then the ungodly shipping to the states.

Well, new it costs $319... So sure, there's shipping and the rest, but that's his problem, not ours (besides he's shipping from Korea, not the USA). And I don't like the custom blood myself, although I'm sure some people do.

Aazealh said:
Well, new it costs $319... So sure, there's shipping and the rest, but that's his problem, not ours (besides he's shipping from Korea, not the USA). And I don't like the custom blood myself, although I'm sure some people do.

After shipping transfer fees ect. it cost $473 to get a Zodd II exclusive to my door. He is probably just trying to break even. Most likely not going to happen of course.

Hi..there.
first of all, Thank you for interest of Zodd II that I listed on eBay.
Some people may think of Custom that I've done as Not good one.
And some people may think it as good.
Cuz it depends on individual taste.
And the price....yes~ it cost a little bit high.
But I just wanna break even.
What I'd paid for the Zodd II is $500 including the shipping.
So I decide to list it at $500
I'm sorry for that, if someone feel unpleasant at the price.
Anyway I've received email from someone like this:
'$500 for that? Who the hell would spend 5 hundred bucks on a terrible customize toy as your. Good luck and keep on relisting it. Ebay is very happy for you.'
I feel sad when I received that kind of mail.
We have to be on good manners, right?
Actually, I'm proud of the Custom that I've done on my Zodd II.
There is so many people in the world, So I thought there should be someone who liked my Zodd with Custom. So I listed it.
And there was! The bidder who retracted his bidding.
The bidder emailed me about the cost about shipping and the else.
I just wanna tell you guys that the bidder knew My zodd II was customized

I hope my paragraph not to hurt you guys.
I'm not angry at any paragraph about me on the site, except the email.

I'm sorry again for my poor English.
But It is sure that I have no spite on you guys~~

Have a Nice day :guts:

I actually like the blood, a lot. Looks lilke he just tore into something vicious.

Though I don't have that kind of money so I didn't bid :(.

G'luck selling it, don't know why some people have to be so negative about it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bonkura said:
Hi..there.

Hi Bonkura, good to see you.

Because someone sent you an insulting mail doesn't mean he's a member here, don't accuse people so lightly. If it's the case then you can always ask him for excuses. Obviously that person has nothing better to do, which is enough of a commentary in itself. Anyway, I doubt it came to $500 to have your Zodd II shipped from Japan to Seoul. Being in Zone 1 for EMS shipping, that must have been at least $20 less than what it cost Mike. In any case, the price is your decision and yours only, if people don't like it, they don't have to buy it. I wish you luck in selling it soon.

Top Bottom