Zodd's Armor

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Tristram said:
It's not *THAT* bad, because it doesn't actually show the whole thing, but it's enough to where you can know what it is.
Lemme guess, it's too large to fit on a single page

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Woland said:
Of course, it serves to counterbalance his tail.

I drew him in "human" form, not apostle form. He's also fighting against Guts which makes it interesting. I lost the drawing though so I need to dig arund my room to find it...

I dont have the heart to redraw it.

1.  Is Zodd's 11th finger THAT important?  He probably retracts it into his body when he's fighting - immortal doesn't mean a sword in the nuts won't hurt.  Would any human/transformed apostle really want their most sensitive parts dangling about? A lucky hit from Guts in the groin and Zodd would be curled up on the floor in agony. 

2.  Getting back on topic, maybe he makes it himself by using bits of armour from people he's killed in his apostle form.  Probably the same for other apostles who constantly change between human/apostle form.
Why risk being caught starkers and looked at with suspision, when you can nick/make clothes from those who'll no longer need them - and whose deaths, given the current upheaval, would be blamed on bandits/trolls/Kushan soldiers?

Tristram said:
I drew him in "human" form, not apostle form. He's also fighting against Guts which makes it interesting. I lost the drawing though so I need to dig arund my room to find it...

I dont have the heart to redraw it.
Wow someone has a fettish for zodd hhmmmm ::)

I've only seen the anime, so I don't know about any of Zodd's other armour. However, from an armourer's standpoint (that being me), Zodd's armour would most likely break at the leather straps that hold it on while transforming. The straps and rivets that hold the metal pieces together would not be affected, but the straps that he uses to tie/buckle it on would be the weak points that would snap/tear/break. A strap is VERY easy to replace, and ANYONE who wears armour on a frequent basis would know how to do simple repairs on their armour. So, he probably fixes his armour himself as I don't see him as being the type to have a squire to do the work for him.

Top Bottom