void's goal?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
this quote of walter made me reflect about void's ultimate destination.

I don't really think Void wants to be king. His goals seem a little more far-reaching.

have we ever discussed that on this board?
what might be a potential goal for Void?
i have no clue about him. His aims seem to be shrouded in mystery, almost like the Skullknight aim is.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As I said later in that same post, It's a little too cloudy to predict what Void or God Hand might want. THe only clue we have is this panel:

voidcurious.jpg
Slann says: "or maybe this too, was part an outcome of causality", and then looks over at void, where we then have a dead panel of him staring out. From this scene, it appears that he knows something that we don't, or even that the other God Hand don't. And thats a big fucking understatement...

My only speculations are that Void wants to free humanity from Idea... but thats just a total guess, as I don't know what else he'd have a grand scheme for ::)

The13thScroll

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Hmmmm, I really have no clue. Somehow I got the idea in my mind that Void's goal is to rid the world of plastic lawn chairs. This goal is easier said then done, but honestly I couldn't think of anything else but lawn chairs when I thought of Void's goal and it just seemed to fit :eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner
perhaps is he just the thing used to rule the new mankind, an evil one, as gaiseric was the one who ruled over the 'good' mankind and his rule made mankind had evil thoughts
could it be that people when ruled by void would want somthing and create a new idea, or Idea would try to avoid it
and at this point, skully and guts would have a role to play ... could it be that skully is a gaiseric whom Flora gave a second chance by letting him immortality to refrain Void to have absolute control over mankind
i like this thought

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Walter said:
My only speculations are that Void wants to free humanity from Idea... but thats just a total guess, as I don't know what else he'd have a grand scheme for ::)

that' be just too cool!

but isn't it quite the same thing sk is aiming at. i mean... possibly aiming at. ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Could be, could be. This brings up an interesting point. If skully knows Void's plan, whatever it is could be the motive behind Skully trying to assassinate Void at the eclipse...

So then I guess Void isn't secretly the good guy :-\

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Kuroi-san said:
But then again, we don't know that SK is a good guy either. Remember what Flora said...
What Flora said doesnt necessarily alude to him being evil. Rather, it would infer that he can't relate to humanity; so he'd be helping Guts out for causality's (or...ah... anti-causality's) sake, and not because he feels pity for him.

That's what I got out of it anyway.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
They had a conversation in one of the recent chapters. This is the translation I have, but I'm pretty sure there's a better one floating around on the board somewhere (couldn't find it):

Pg. 19

Flora: So, you were here.

You didn't have to be so quiet, you know.

Truly, those children are rather bold, yet they could bring about uncertain outcomes.

Are you pleased?

Regardless, I wonder what sort of wind brought you here…

One where you would actually ask me a favor?

Do you sympathize with him, he whom has the same disease as yourself?

Or…you're simply using him?

Pg. 20

Flora: Old friend.

I would like to believe that your human heart still remains.

Skull Knight: Even if I do not involve myself…

He may still be one of the variables guided by the Laws of Causality.

Flora: True.

Pg. 21

Flora: God has already provided them a destiny.

And meeting each other was that destiny.

Flora: "God has already provided them a destiny.

And meeting each other was that destiny" ???

I know this is not part of this subject, BUT this goes back to a post I saw early: Is their a GOOD GOD or Idea of Good in this series?

Why would Flora say that? Which God is she mentioning? The Idea of Evil or some other type of god not revealed in the series?

This is KILLING me!!! >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like she's just inferring that the One who creates the destinies has given them a destiny... How did you make a dual god in that reference?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Could be, could be. This brings up an interesting point. If skully knows Void's plan, whatever it is could be the motive behind Skully trying to assassinate Void at the eclipse...

So then I guess Void isn't secretly the good guy :-\

hmmmm I wonder waht Void can be thinking about in that big ass brain of his. Void can be a good guy in secret, maybe Skull Knight wants to rule the world or something. If i was smarter i could think of something better. :-\

Top Bottom