AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Haha, yeah, I'm afraid I won't be going that route. I'm sure someday I'll have the funds, and by then another Skully on Horse statue will probably have been made. If not, I can always buy off Yahoo Japan Auctions or eBay. :carcus:

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I paid the same for shipping to Austria. I don't even want to think about the customs...
But yeah, it's definitely worth it. :SK:

Wow. I wish I could say more but I just got mine and I am so speechless. The piece and the base are just so epic.

One tiny complaint is that the shield is more gray than silver. I don't see why they would make a different color than the armor.

Man I had originally planed to get an extra one to be repainted bone. I kind of wish I did at this point. O well.

Maiku said:
Wow. I wish I could say more but I just got mine and I am so speechless. The piece and the base are just so epic.

One tiny complaint is that the shield is more gray than silver. I don't see why they would make a different color than the armor.

Man I had originally planed to get an extra one to be repainted bone. I kind of wish I did at this point. O well.

HOLY MOLY I am totally with you man. THIS IS THE GREATEST AOW STATUE TO DATE. It is seriously THEE BEST one ever. I'm just....... wow...

I am joining you ;)
This piece is just the BEST work that Art of War have ever produced !

The sculpt of Skullknight is just wonderful and very VERY detailed.
And the paint job, the paint job my friends (armor is silver with dark tones, the ogre : the green vains under the skin, the blood, the flesh etc... perfect !) !!!

Simply, a masterpiece...

Me too.

With such a price plus shipping and Customs (124€ ~ $200 :judo:) I would cry receiving it broken :chomp:

Mine is at the post office but I can't go for now, I'm dying lol

PS : pics plz :casca:

Chiba

Got mine today, it's undamaged and really the most well done statue from AoW to date. I really hope they keep making such beautiful 1:10 statues.

Mine arrived broken. This really sucks ... Now I really hate AOW for not taking their statues back ...

I've paid about $850 for a broken statue ... I will send pics to them and see what they can do. Maybe they will give me a free t-shirt for christmas^^

Well, I'm kidding, but I'm so sad now :judo:

Portgas said:
Mine arrived broken. This really sucks ... Now I really hate AOW for not taking their statues back ...

I've paid about $850 for a broken statue ... I will send pics to them and see what they can do. Maybe they will give me a free t-shirt for christmas^^

Fucking sucks dude but it is a risk we take. :judo:

Post pictures of the break I might be able to talk you through a repair.

Portgas said:

=((( I'm so sorry to hear man. What/where are the damages? They may be easily fixable. If they are not easily fixable, then perhaps you can look for a kit builder/painter in your area. They will definitely be able to fix it back to perfection if you cannot do it yourself.

And yes, do send pictures to AOW. Perhaps if it's just one part, they can send you a replacement.

PS Was the box damaged upon receiving it? You could also blame the post office, and maybe get some compensation. Good luck.

Chiba

Sorry to hear that Portgas. :(
I doubt that they have replacements of single parts though. A few days ago I accidentally broke the sword of my horse riding Guts and they told me that they couldn't send a new one.
Since we're already talking about damaged statues, has anyone an idea how to fix a broken sword? ^_^;

Thank you guys.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2442/skullbz5.gif

It was not that simple to fix but I try this afternoon. Well, I still have some work to do on it.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6003/skull2lc2.jpg

Derek, the box was not damaged. I still think the package is not that good.

I send some pics to AOW. Dunno what they will answer but at least it's done lol.

Well, I think no one could make the difference now, but you know, when something has been broken, you always look at this different, this is scaring !!!

By the way, this statue is awesome :badbone:

Wow, that was a larger break than I expected. But the good news (from the looks of it), it's a clean break, and plus it's on the cape (which is rippled and wavy) and the break goes along parallel with that texture, so it should be concealed pretty well. And the shoulder armor of course will cover up that shoulder breakage.

Anyhow, good to see that you fixed it all up.

AND HEY! Is that a 1/10 Griffith on Horse you got there buddy!!!??? What's the story behind on that!! Who painted that for ya!?

Yes, I have displayed it with this griffith on horse and guts (with the red eye, don't remember the name of the statue).

Both of them were from a friend's collection. He sold me both when he went abroad 3 years ago. So I don't know where he get them.

Portgas said:
Yes, I have displayed it with this griffith on horse and guts (with the red eye, don't remember the name of the statue).

Both of them were from a friend's collection. He sold me both when he went abroad 3 years ago. So I don't know where he get them.

Well congrats on those items! (The guts one is the Episode of Birth Feast statue, btw). Takes some pics of your Griffith one if you ever get the chance. =)

Portgas said:

Sorry to hear about your damaged statue. Glad that you have been able to fix it though.

Masato has mine at the moment, I'm almost expecting to receive it broken, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Congrats to all of you who have received your statues intact!

Chiba said:
Since we're already talking about damaged statues, has anyone an idea how to fix a broken sword? ^_^;

Post some pics, it depends how it is broken. Hopefully it should not be too much trouble to fix.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
That is super.

Congratulations on the incredible addition to the collection, Portgas, and to those who also nabbed it! I expect lotsa pictures :badbone:

Good day! guys~
It's been so long time since the last time I've come here.

I also ordered Skull knight 2 1/10 Limited edition statue and now waiting waiting waiting~-_-''

To DirectDK
For reference, here I upload the pictures of Griffith 1/10 painted statue.

To Aazealh
Yes, this statue is mine.
I asked one Korean famouse painter named "Goldmacho" to make Griffith on Horse statue that looks like alive.(Kidding^^)
He changed many things
-He made new Griffith head (And now he is making the Griffith head without Helmet)
-New Base, Skin of horse, Boscone's broken Helmet, Guts's broken sword and so on...

1198311395_Griffith-1.jpg

1198311395_Griffith-5.jpg

1198311395_Griffith-3.jpg

1198311395_Griffith-4.jpg

1198311395_Griffith-2.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. This is simply gorgeous. Is that your statue, siridorock? If so, congratulations! I really dig the broken sword/helmet reference.

siridorock said:
Yes, this statue is mine.
I asked one Korean famouse painter named "Goldmacho" to make a alive Griffith on Horse statue.(Kidding^^)
He changed many things

Congratulations on an awesome statue Siridorock! That painter "Goldmacho" really knows his stuff, gorgeous!

Hope your Skullknight arrives safely.

Top Bottom