AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Wow, that Griffith is really awesome. :isidro:

How ironic that this sword isn't broken on purpose.
It's a very clean crack, so I was thinking of just gluing it together with some super glue.
The worst thing is that I can't blame anyone but my own stupidity. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
siridorock said:
To Aazealh
Yes, this statue is mine.
I asked one Korean famouse painter named "Goldmacho" to make a alive Griffith on Horse statue.(Kidding^^)
He changed many things
-He made new Griffith head (And now he is making the Griffith head without Helmet)
-New Base, Skin of horse, Boscone's broken Helmet, Guts's broken sword and so on...

I see, well the result is indeed excellent. It far surpasses the original, or any other version I've seen for that matter.

Chiba said:
How ironic that this sword isn't broken on purpose.
It's a very clean crack, so I was thinking of just gluing it together with some super glue.

Looks like a clean break, so some super glue should sort that for you. NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH! Don't use straight from the tube either, just squeeze out a blob onto something else, then spread it with a pin or similar onto the break. Good luck !

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Grovel said:
Looks like a clean break, so some super glue should sort that for you. NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH! Don't use straight from the tube either, just squeeze out a blob onto something else, then spread it with a pin or similar onto the break. Good luck !

Thanks Grovel, I'll do as you say. :)

siridorock said:
I asked one Korean famouse painter named "Goldmacho" to make Griffith on Horse statue that looks like alive.(Kidding^^)
He changed many things
-He made new Griffith head (And now he is making the Griffith head without Helmet)
-New Base, Skin of horse, Boscone's broken Helmet, Guts's broken sword and so on...

Hey siridorock!

Your kit deserves a thread of its own! It's simply beautiful! I've seen pictures of it before in the gallery section of berserkst.com. I love the paintjob, but most of all I love the addition of the broken sword and Boscogne helmet. Very classy touch. Thank you for sharing! It makes me want to get mine painted up but I'll have to save that for a future date. Hehe.

It seems like you got quite a display setup back there too. Would love to see more pictures! =)

Tooling around with my new digicam and took a few pictures. They are shitty but hey it was my first try with a new cam.

100_0002.jpg

100_0005.jpg

Maybe now I'll do pictures of the entire collection.....probably not :troll:

I Just received my SK RH 2 normal version

303_3.JPG

279_3.JPG

no broken parts, sorry for other guys :(

300_3.JPG

268_3.JPG

It is INCREDIBLE how it is perfect !

other pictures there :
http://www.gamekult.com/blog/drak01000/87069/STATUE+Art+Of+War+Episode+3+Skullknight+RH+2+Normal+version.html

just got my limited edition version (186) and I must say I'm glad I passed up afew other AoW statues to conserve money for this one. It is by far the most amazing piece in my collection. I had to put it on the bottom of my display case just because I was concerned the sheer weight of it might shatter the glass shelves. It is humongous! I love when AoW does 1/10 scale. It looks amazing next to my mounted Zodd. Freaking amazing. :SK:

Mine has just arrived and it is absolutely brilliant! (it's been stuck in UK customs).

I had been dreading it arriving damaged, my sympathy to anyone who received theirs broken, so am overjoyed to get it in perfect condition.

As EnderZero said - it is FREAKING AMAZING ! ! !

Armored_Berserk said:
Very nice pics, the limited version is awesome!
Whats your camera?

Thanks All of you!

and my camera is "CAMEDIA C-70" model manufactured by Olympus.
I can't remember well but I think I bought this one on 2005.
My old buddy Hahaha!!
1200386378_camera.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, on the good side of things, I guess you can always just swap the broken part with the normal edition you have, then glue back the broken part and sell it as the normal edition for a cheaper price.

Armored_Berserk said:
I'm crying.

I'm not surprised you are crying. Sorry to see the damage, that is just terrible.

The breaks do look pretty clean though, so hopefully you will be able to fix it without it looking too bad.

Top Bottom