AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys want to talk in French then do it by PMs please. Otherwise it's not cool for the other members that can't speak the language.

Aazealh said:
If you guys want to talk in French then do it by PMs please. Otherwise it's not cool for the other members that can't speak the language.

It's a good chance to learn French :serpico:

Sorry, sorry :guts:

To apologize, some little pictures:

imgp1763nh0.jpg

imgp1771bk8.jpg

imgp1766rf3.jpg

Skull Knight on Horseback 2 LE condition

Ok, Just received it, in perfect condition. Thank the lord AOW packed it exceptionally well! Well Let me say in a word WOW!! Has to be on of the best statues I have in my greatly sized collection! I hope and pray all others receive theirs in such condition and are taken aback with full product satisfaction as well. God bless. :badbone:

Now let's see the griffith 1/6th scale! Yeah baby! :griff:

My life on:

My mother called me, she told me that I had received my replacement statue!! I finally received it after 2 month!
Apparently there's nothing break, she said. I'm not at home, I will be sure this evening, I can't wait to back home! :miura:

PS: AOW send me the bonus: the Priming Sword & the resident of Qliphoth :guts:
Considering the costs that I had with the both skullknight, I think I will sell them (the bonus).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Armored_Berserk said:
Considering the costs that I had with the both skullknight, I think I will sell them (the bonus).

I'll buy Schnoz off you if it isn't too expensive. :SK:

I took off the plate easily and put it on the new statue ^^

imgp2222ya0.jpg

All is perfect now, I can enjoy this beautiful statue :chomp:

imgp2233hx1.jpg

I noticed something in this new statue. The head haven't the same position as my two others SK HR2. The head is more leaning and more tour. The right shoulder is more leaning too.

imgp2201kz6.jpg
my.php

The eyes look different, more aggressive, I prefer like that.

Armored_Berserk said:
AOW will release a repainted SKII (20 items) in metallic green... :ganishka:

Good chance to have it anyway.

yes i just saw it

80000 YEN ... big money :)

are the 20 pieces gone fast or will there be some left until friday?

I would like to have some time to think about it ... i dont know are the items from art of war sold fast or can i take a little time on this one?

Armored_Berserk said:
SK II is synonym to "sold out"
But it's a high price for a awful repain :troll:

i dont think that its awful ... it looks better than the normal version :schierke:

but yes hell of a money ... :badbone:

It would complement the LE green weathered Skully very nicely if you own that figure. Otherwise it's still a chance (an expensive one) for anyone who missed out on buying the silver version. I think it looks good, but not enough to tempt me into spending 80,000 Yen.

all 20 sold out :guts:

here are a few pics: http://kenshin.myjalbum.net/3rd%20Repainting%20Project%20-%20Knight%20of%20Skeleton%20-%20Metallic%20Green/

i like very much how the green melts with the black cape ...

who got himself one of the 20 repaints? :guts:

KazigluBey said:
I'm a sucker for green, thankfully I don't collect this sort of thing or I'd probably be broke.

I picked one up! But not for me, it's for a co-worker. I'm curious to see how they turn out in person!

Hey guys which one of the two sk on horse statue do u guys think is better made ver II or 2011? My friend offers me this piece 900$ while I can grab the 2011 ver for 1200$... My friend got the normal ver of skII

Top Bottom