Ban Xechnao?

Seriously i had wanted to vote ban for him... especially witnessing the way how he argue back at Hauge, he doesnt seem to respect anyone here...

But using such method a bit too cruel for him, i have disliked someone on this board more than him, he is just plain annoying... so after much consideration I will not vote first (i am giving you a chance, because i was like you once)

P.S Arent you lucky Xechnao that you are the first in this board history, that one whole thread had been made especially to discuss abt you

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well if we cant ban him, we should quarentiene him. Make a whole new section which is the only area he can post in, so if you ever miss him, you can look in there, and laugh at his stupidity.

But i still would gladly stick a nail in his head :).

Schwabe

*cough*
DemonX said:
Well if we cant ban him, we should quarentiene him. Make a whole new section which is the only area he can post in, so if you ever miss him, you can look in there, and laugh at his stupidity.

But i still would gladly stick a nail in his head :).

Well maybe it should just be extended to other members too then....

Although, we should just bring skull lord back, that way there could be a bastard admin to do all the nessecary banning and no one would feel guilty. (psst...its only a name)

xechnao said:
It happened me once,
with my theory on Griffith controlling the undead.
Yes, it's me the one to blame.
But other than this starting impression I don't believe I have run to the same situation any more.

At least you admit it and I think it's a great achievement. That's why i talked about a least radical way to make you understand how you are sometimes. I'm glad you understanded it that way, be having your own thread dedicated to you ! You might not have to be banned to understand... (i voted yes but since you understand our point of view.....)

I repeat it again, everyone said bullshit sometime...

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I voted for banning him. What clinched it for me was the point when he came back from being banned the first time. He was worse than before! So get rid of him.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The ban is a serious thing that should be used only in the more serious of issues not when nobody likes someone (everybody has his enemies). This is not democracy, this is mobbing.

totally agreed, and his imbred lapdog im_the_man as well. i have bearly ever heard anything about berserk come out of either of them, if at all.

one speaks shit, then the other kisses his arse for it. i really wonder if either of them have even read the manga.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
Mangykid deserves to be ban more his created nothing but shitty threads just to piss off people and he even admitted to that.

Franz is right, lets ban Demon X. Only one problem with banning MangyKid and that is the fact he's old school... and I don't think he's been here for over a month.

roberto999 said:
The ban is a serious thing that should be used only in the more serious of issues not when nobody likes someone (everybody has his enemies). This is not democracy, this is mobbing.
You' ve got a point over there but also they(people that want to ban me) have their valid points too, considering many aspects on this board that got messed up.
I would like to provide two paragraphs of a site discussion thread of another forum, that I think describe in a funny way a generic aspect of what has happened in this board.

"Across most of the internet, discussions about ideas are handled like bear-pits, in which the bear enters voluntarily. "Here's my idea - and see who can shoot it down." Whatever gets posted in response, unless it is complete agreement phrased in no uncertain terms, is a shot. Bat away the shot. Here comes another one! Bat it away.Two at once? Ha! Bat-bat!

When possible, break the shots into mini-shots (line-by-line response). Beware partial agreement as like a knuckle ball; fall for it, and it'll whack you, and the pitcher will win. Ignore partial agreement and bat even harder. When more people participate, post faster - they're trying to gang up on you. If someone tries to end-run you with some kind of discussion of the way you're interacting, it just means they can't take you down and are trying to cheat. Call them on it, and keep swinging. Protest interference by the moderator, who almost certainly is merely the biggest bully, and all bullies need defying. Don't get pushed around, or maneuvered to do so by what looks like an agreement. "

I believe, that many of us have behaved with this tendency or fashion but I want to point especially at myself.
What can I say since it's me that person, I point?
Maybe, because when I saw this happening upon arriving over here, I wanted to attack it, and got myself to react as intensivelly as I could, which ironically has been proven to be the worst thing of that behaviour itself I am adressing.
My behaviour indeed ended to present a bad aspect on the board and reasonably I get to pay the consequences, as any imature action often leads to.

Is it an excuse?
Not really, but a general indication that really appears that some people attack it because they like to attack, instead of addressing the specific scholarship or specific points of the messages.

Now, I hope everyone can get something out of this indication. Well, not to the other extenct because bitching can be funny sometimes. ;D Only thing, that there must be good measure, one that retains the respect that everyone must enjoy overhere, regardless of his opinions or what he is saying, because in the end we must just be discussing over-here.
Oh, and lastly, exagerating is bad advice always and for everybody, even for the defender. ;)

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Wereallmad said:
Not only should xenchao be banned, but I want skullord back too.

We need a ban-happy admin.

To be honest, my problem is really with this "vote-to-ban" thing. I really didn't mind the little insane dictatorship.

roberto999 said:

I totally agree with Roberto!
I'm democrat and I'll never want something like this.
Sorry, but... USA are not the country of freedom??? :-X

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Franz said:
See, I'd rather ban DemonX because of his fucking ridiculously huge avatar.

HEY HEY!
No one told me it was too big, ill change it

Anyways the only reason why we need to ban xechnao is because he continuously hoards us with speculations, and if he has someone who disagrees with him, he goes crazy about it. He was warned about something like this before, wasen't he?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, I believe there was some kind of vote for paradise too, which ended after he flooded the board and got banned regardless. Xech is being a lot classier to say the least.

-Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Griffith said:
Yeah, I believe there was some kind of vote for paradise too, which ended after he flooded the board and got banned regardless. Xech is being a lot classier to say the least.

-Griffith

I changed my mind about my vote, I think you should let it slide this one time. On another note ban Demon X.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Griffith said:

-Griffith

you mean this board doesn't restrict votes to specific ip ranges? Well then a vote is pointless.

Now the only way to be sure is just to flat out ban him.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I meant he flooded the board with posts while the voting was still going on and he got banned anyway. He decided to go out in a blaze of glory as it were.

-Griffith

Top Bottom