Ban Xechnao?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Is there a specific number or percentage that this thing is going to last to?
For real I mean geez just end it allready.

Scarface

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Oh yeah, now would be a great time to end it; with a one vote difference! That'll carry a lot of decisive authority.

No.

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well, then how long Mr. Griffith? There are only so many people that regularly frequent this board. Can you give us a time limit? End of the week? End of the month? ???

BOB

poruno sutâ
plz wait till the vote is even and drop that shit.
i find this playing judge and jury thing a bit retarded

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
This is the problem with the Internet.
Everyone is so fat and ugly in real life that they always side with the underdogs because of their repressive childhoods.

If we were all on a boat that crashed on a deserted island, Xechnao would be Piggy, and I'd be searching for a big rock.

But seriously I stopped reading posts by him, and his like, a long time ago, so enjoy your accomplishment SK.net forum users, you've saved another misunderstood soul.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
krunkster said:
This is the problem with the Internet.
Everyone is so fat and ugly in real life that they always side with the underdogs because of their repressive childhoods.
Nah It's just that were not all pompous pricks who believe in playing god.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
LORD MAGEFIST said:
Nah It's just that were not all pompous pricks who believe in playing god.

Yeah, way to totally exaggerate the situation to a bizzare extreme, destroying any point you might have made. Banning someone from an Internet message board is not playing God.

It's practically a favor.

-Griffith

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Well obviously the number of votes isn't going to accel much more than this unless people start spamming just for this voting occasion. Even so, the number of votes will be too close to 50/50 for him to be banned.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Playing God? The fuck. You'd think this were the case of that woman who had her feeding tube taken out.

You can argue that people have a right to life. The laws in a country like america even enforce that right, to an extent, but you cannot argue that anyone has a right to read, or interact with a privately owned BBS on a privately owned server.

Besides, in America, people DO play God on a daily basis. So not only is your arguement so exteemist that it loses all relevance, but it never had any in the first place.

You need to understand that nothing in the world is decided by 'fairness' or 'logic' or even morality when you get right down to it. It's all 100% arbitrary.

The case I just mentioned above, for instance: It was legal to let that woman die, initally, then the governor stepped in and made it illegal- whereas one moment she had no right to live, instantanously she did (I'm not sure what the final ruling on her was, though).

Another example is abortion. Abortion was only made legal relatively recently in the history of America. A judge just went and ruled that a baby has no rights before it passes through it's mother's meat-flaps, but why? Is there any difference between a fetus and newborn baby? Or a newborn baby and a toddler? Or a toddler and a pre-adolescent? Or a fully grown adult, for that matter. There are long, drawn out, intellegent arguements for both sides of the arguement, but in reality, the only reasons we have for protecting one stage of life, and not another is purely arbitrary.

Therefore, either way you look at it there is just as much justification for banning xenchao as anything else. So ban xenchao, or else I'll post more psuedointellectual babble in this thread.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Wereallmad said:
Therefore, either way you look at it there is just as much justification for banning xenchao as anything else. So ban xenchao, or else I'll post more psuedointellectual babble in this thread.
Right and , in my book, you are more eligible for a ban than xenchao.
For what concern the "psuedointellectual babble " your post above is a fine example of it indeed (like many other posts of yours- so is better if you don't throw the first stone)

I think Sparnage is also heading down xechnao's path. They both love to argue, and they both love to be flamed.

I don't think I've ever flamed Sparnage, and the only reason I flame xechnao is because he just sits there and takes the abuse.

It's people like xechnao that should run the world [overstatement]. He's not stupid, just misunderstood. People are too quick to judge him and don't even care about what he has to say. He's an opinionated person, and he won't stop until his point is made. Sparnage is the same way, though I think Sparnage realizes when enough is enough.

Sometimes the points he makes are not always correct, and alot of times just plain ignorant, but at least he has the balls to stand up for himself. Others here don't have anything to say, yet decide to prove him wrong without any backup statement. DemonX, you're an example of this. At least Griffith and Olivier usually have something to backup the argument.

Oh great now the authority lies at me... The vote now is exactly 50:50, now if i were to vote one...

Ok guys why dont we just give him another chance... I just hope he learn his lesson and stop flooding the threads with all his bullshits (not really useless but anything not related to the topic to me is bullshit)...

I am still considering to vote for what... :-\

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
roberto999 said:
Right and , in my book, you are more eligible for a ban than xenchao.
For what concern the "psuedointellectual babble " your post above is a fine example of it indeed (like many other posts of yours- so is better if you don't throw the first stone)

*hits roberto with a rock*

Neo Genesis said:
I think Sparnage is also heading down xechnao's path. They both love to argue, and they both love to be flamed.

oy, now thats uncalled for!!! just because i like to argue you are telling me this? i take offence to that. its true that i like to get my point across when i give a shit like now, but dont push it too far.

as for flaming, well i dont usually hear them very much from people, but that one will be remembered.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
HAHAHAHA, you guys are teh funny! Why do I keep supplying all of you retards? :) Ahhh this retarded internet community is funny! ;D

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Because you love us, and you secretly want to have my baby.

You can't, of course, since we're both men, but jism in your ass and you can shit it out and we can put that in a cribb. It'll be beautiful*.

*horrible. Good god, man what did I say?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
HAHAHAHA, you guys are teh funny! Why do I keep supplying all of you retards? :) Ahhh this retarded internet community is funny! ;D

Some of us take offense being called Retards we prefer to be called "Special". 8)

Top Bottom