Ban Xechnao?

Smith said:
When does this thread end... does it have a date line?

well when the votes come through there will be a little talk on the votes outcome, then it will probablly die after a few days and things will move on...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
The stuff you guys are talking about are not even about xechnao :(. I recommend you stop before you get someone like saiya to leave the board.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Well seeing as this place only has 74 active members and the votes are split, I say we should let the young chap stay, or bring this witch hunt to a stop. I think the guy has earned his freedom :p

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
If I left the site you would all know, I would delete my account ;) But that wont happen unless something very bad happened, but even then I would still be here. ;D

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Griffith said:
Yeah, way to totally exaggerate the situation to a bizzare extreme, destroying any point you might have made. Banning someone from an Internet message board is not playing God.

It's practically a favor.

-Griffith
Think about it this way "Xechnao" wether you hate him or not is a pop culture icon he is famous all across the boards.
Now having said that I respect letting the people decide and all that but most people here don't have a real reason for wanting to be rid of Xechy they are just saying "yes" because of word of mouth and they want to jump on the band wagon of "I'm cool I banned someone I've never even exchanged words with". So since there are so many jerks like this maybe the vote should be between a select few and be a private affair like an admin/mod only thing since when it comes right down to it only their opinons matter, not Wereallmad's or DemonX's or even mine so why not lock this silly vote and discuss the matter with your fellow comrades and see what they think?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I think I know why this isnt closed, cause Griffith is enjoying all these little comments, just fueling the fire for the return of....

SKull_L0rd_Femt0_Bundy!!!!! Beware!!!! :eek:

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Not that I have anything against Saiyajin, but why does everybody bend over for him? So he supplies scans...nobody else can? I mean, can't be that hard to come by...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I dont see how. I have never asked for anything out of the ordinary, just a set of rules, When I was arguing with Xechno, I didnt threaten to ban him after I got mod status or anything like that. Maybe for the whole scans thing, people are lazy, it's just as simple as that, why put in the effort if someone is doing it for you.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Personally, I'm lazy and broke.

Strange. An entire thread devoted to Xechnao, and he hardly makes a peep. Perhaps he wishes to avoid a fate similar to paradiselost.

And now, random thanks....

To Walter, for not shutting this thing down and starting over, no matter how stupid it gets.

To Olivier, for the previews and info.

To Saiya, for sharing scans.

To admins who step in and address the issues relevant to us all.

And to Xechnao, for..something. Alot of something, but really, you crack me up sometimes, and the rest of the time I want to throttle you. Keep up the good work everyone!

Franz said:
Not that I have anything against Saiyajin, but why does everybody bend over for him? So he supplies scans...nobody else can? I mean, can't be that hard to come by...

i dont use those scans generally to be honest, but his intentions seem to be a selfless cause to help people like us out, but anyone who bends over for him or the admins are just doing what they feel is right.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Herald of Yama said:
Strange. An entire thread devoted to Xechnao, and he hardly makes a peep. Perhaps he wishes to avoid a fate similar to paradiselost.

Because this thread is ridiculous and hiw making a big sqwak would only make him look stupid and desperate?

Sparnage said:
... just doing what they feel is right.

What, getting boned in the butt? Haw haw, j/k ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, yeah, after reading the last page of this thread, Xechnao is the last guy I feel like banning. The system works.

On a related note; why would someone question Saiya's place? The scans aside, he's been nothing but a nice guy. I really wish more people would follow his example instead of acting like dicks.

What are we? thehawks.org!? Ho ho ho! ;)

-Griffith

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
waqas said:
Don't ban people, it can be very hurtful, and I should know. ;)

You're going to know again if you don't stop stealing my avatar. ;)

You were banned before the Skull Lord amnesty, I applied it to you of some kind of romantic kindness, and stupidity it seems now.

-Griffith

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
elhinnaw said:
I think the funniest part of this thread is the fact that the "No" options is "No sir, I like the pain"

Has everyone lost sight of that?

No, I certainly haven't. But the reason i chose to vote no is because he can quite easily come back (unless the mods come up with a new way????). So I don't really see the point in any kind of ban. :-\

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
My point is that xechnao is a really pig-headed person in a board full of pig-headed people. He knows most of the board members don't like him but he keeps posting.

Partly because like the rest of us he really likes berserk and also his behaviuor indicates that he may hold the deluded notion that his unpopularity give's him some kind of "rebel" status around here.

So he'll be back regardless. But if you want you can prove me wrong and ban him. :p

waqas said:
My point is that xechnao is a really pig-headed person in a board full of pig-headed people. He knows most of the board members don't like him but he keeps posting.

Partly because like the rest of us he really likes berserk and also his behaviuor indicates that he may hold the deluded notion that his unpopularity give's him some kind of "rebel" status around here.

So he'll be back regardless. But if you want you can prove me wrong and ban him. :p

Heh,
so waqas, should I be banned over here for you??
:p

Top Bottom