Berserk TV Series - Second season

A few of the most impressive gameplay clips could be spliced in (especially special attacks/counters... they're like cutscenes in themselves, and straight from the manga in many cases).

Sven Viking said:
A few of the most impressive gameplay clips could be spliced in (especially special attacks/counters... they're like cutscenes in themselves, and straight from the manga in many cases).

They could, but they probably won't. There is a chance fans will take the clips out and put it on the net or something, and if they decide to put in the best fight scenes to make it closer to a full movie or something then good, but do you think someone will think to do that?

luciferhawk

Better To Reign In Hell, Than To Serve In Heaven!
Hi!

I'm new to Skullknight.net and I'm glad I found an informative, creative, and original site based on the Berserk manga series.

I'd like to say first that after watching the anime series (1-25) I was left in awe of it's great storyline, which happens to be the best anime series of all time (just check the net polls and you'll see what I'm talking about).

Now my question is--Do you think they'll ever revive the series of "BerserK" for a 2nd season?

Thanks for any info.

Lucifer :D

No, there will probably never be a second season, so if you really like the Berserk story just read the Manga which has gone over twice as far since the Eclipse.

BTW if you really wanted to know that answer rather than just start a new thread why not simply read the "Berserk, 2nd season and you" thread? It is also in the Miscellaneous section you know.

http://www.hentaigroup.com/images/forum/Posting.swf

No, I'm just saying it'd be good if someone did. Once you had the footage on the computer, it wouldn't be much harder than making AMVs, in theory (unless you were trying to make the fights flow together as if they weren't cut or something. If there's an option, you'd want to turn the music off in-game and stick some over the top afterwards, so the music wasn't constantly swapping positions). It'd be a much bigger job, though (even without the subbing).

luciferhawk

Sparnage said:
No, there will probably never be a second season, so if you really like the Berserk story just read the Manga which has gone over twice as far since the Eclipse.

BTW if you really wanted to know that answer rather than just start a new thread why not simply read the "Berserk, 2nd season and you" thread? It is also in the Miscellaneous section you know.

http://www.hentaigroup.com/images/forum/Posting.swf

Thanks, Sparnage. Somehow I knew that there wasn't going to be a 2nd season...It's a shame, though. I guess I'll keep my hopes on Media Blasters working out a new production deal with Kintaro Miura.

Hell, maybe he should ditch those Media Blasters bastards and go with Madhouse. They're way better than Media Blasters when it comes to producing cutting-edge anime.

Later

luciferhawk said:
Thanks, Sparnage. Somehow I knew that there wasn't going to be a 2nd season...It's a shame, though. I guess I'll keep my hopes on Media Blasters working out a new production deal with Kintaro Miura.

Hell, maybe he should ditch those Media Blasters bastards and go with Madhouse. They're way better than Media Blasters when it comes to producing cutting-edge anime.

Later

Even so If you try the Manga a second season won't even matter, I would certainly watch it if one came out but when it comes down to it the Manga is better, so it really doesn't matter.

luciferhawk

Sparnage said:
Even so If you try the Manga a second season won't even matter, I would certainly watch it if one came out but when it comes down to it the Manga is better, so it really doesn't matter.

I've only read a couple of Berserk manga scans (don't stone me) and it really doesn't resonate as well as watching the anime series.

Maybe if I read the manga before watching the anime then I might feel differently about it, but thats not the case, and neither will it be in the future.

Again, if Miura can't understand the impact Berserk has made here in the U.S., then I think Berserk will probably fade into obscurity like a lot other great manga and animes that have came before it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
luciferhawk said:
Again, if Miura can't understand the impact Berserk has made here in the U.S., then I think Berserk will probably fade into obscurity like a lot other great manga and animes that have came before it.

The universe isn't revolving around you and the USA. If you can't understand that and can't read the manga, then I guess you may want to forget about Berserk quickly.

luciferhawk said:
I've only read a couple of Berserk manga scans (don't stone me) and it really doesn't resonate as well as watching the anime series.

Maybe if I read the manga before watching the anime then I might feel differently about it, but thats not the case, and neither will it be in the future.

Practically every regular posting member here have read the Manga, and probably all of those people would say the Manga was better, I mean the art is WAY better, the story is better put together and has important parts never put in the Anime for timing reasons more violent and graphic in other ways which is always a good thing. I have wrote a bigger list in the past about this so I am not going to bother again, but if you you haven't even given it a proper shot then you shouldn't be making such assumptions. Besides most people here Saw the Anime before reading the Manga, I know I did.

Even if you don't agree that the Manga is better most people who are fans of Berserk would want to know what happens after the Eclipse, it ended in volume 13 and is currently up to 28, so if you can't even be bothered to look past the Anime this probably isn't the place for you. We almost always speak of the story related to the Manga, even when we talk about things that happened before the Eclipse.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
I think that the manga technically is better.. it's put together better and has more depth.. and shows many important things that the anime does not. However, I personally think that watching the story unfold before you in animation.. with voices and all.. it has a bigger impact on you... well I should say on me because that's just my opinion. Even with the lack of certain things.. I still just find that by watching it on tv.. I grow more attatched to the characters.. and am more effected by everything that goes on. If the anime was completely true to the manga.. then that would be perfect.. and I would bluntly state that the anime is better then the manga. But as it stands.. the manga is better.. I just enjoy the anime more I guess.

number18

a sci-fi bitch
I'm amazed that this thread is still going. It's been over a year since I started it. :eek: And as far as I'm concerned now, the 2nd season is right there in the new game coming out. I just hope it gets released here in the US...but that's a different thread. :-\

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
number18 said:
I'm amazed that this thread is still going. It's been over a year since I started it.  :eek: And as far as I'm concerned now, the 2nd season is right there in the new game coming out. I just hope it gets released here in the US...but that's a different thread.   :-\

Yes true, the whole 2nd season is in the game, minus moz, the mirror eclipes, and the lost children arc.

Olivier Hague said:
Bullshit.

lol Haven't checked this thread in months.

The reason I thought back then it would have anime cutscenes is because last years E3 when the first trailer of the PS2 Berserk game was shown , it showed scenes of the anime in the trailer. It was either IGN.com or the-magicbox that I saw this from.

I guess the trailer played at last years E3 that had scenes from the anime were just for show. :-\

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
http://animenation.com/bkdvd-6001.html

Berserk DVD 1 'War Cry'

List Price: $29.95
Our Price: $26.95

http://animenation.com/4592135741.html

I got the berserk perfect collection dvds and they costed me like 1 buck and episode :S

Berserk Import Manga 1

Our Price: $9.95

The manga is cheaper.

I got the perfect collection dvd set and it costed me like 25 bucks :p

Regarding this whole old thread I would just like to say, I would love to see Gatts fighting grunbled with the berserker armor on with an animation similar to that of spriggan or bloodlust

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
whitehawk* said:
I live in Australia... What the hell can I do to make em make another season! If they dont ill go crazy!! Write to people in the US? I'll try anything!

There's nothing you can do.

Danielsan246

D-san the Wandering
Has anyone heard when we are getting new anime episodes for Berserk.
I keep hearing things like, "They should be putting out the beginning of season two soon (within a couple of months)." from friends but are they just messing with me?
I also heard something about a movie set during the eclipse that is supposed to be a prelude to season two.
If anybody knows anything about this feel free to jot it down.

I also heard something about a movie set during the eclipse that is supposed to be a prelude to season two.
If anybody knows anything about this feel free to jot it down.

That's the first I've heard of it. Though Hirasawa said he wouldn't be surprised if season 2 started up soon. But that's just a composer who hasn't even been approached to do the tracks for a second season.

Top Bottom