Elections

Who's the "best" man for Presidency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
when kerry said we went alone in the war bush jumped up and said thats why 30 other countries are baking us up. Also bush knows more about leaders  of other countries and how they act. The bialateral agreement section bush totaly brought up extreme points on. The drugs in canada, he answered that question beautifly. I really belive this to be a victory for bush im not guna argue to much because an opinion is an opinion for one person. I think kerry uses to many percents in his arguments. Colonel wardinsky stopped by my house today, you all probably dont know him but hes a colonel at west point and also made the game Americas army. The military is mostly for bush as he is but he admited that bush did not do well in the first debate. But anyone who clearly watched the the second debate could see bushes strong points over kerry. This my friends was a true debate.

I'm fucked! I forgot to register to vote because friday was the last day to do so, now they will probably fine me and give me a fine or something, this really sucks.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Sparnage said:
I'm fucked! I forgot to register to vote because friday was the last day to do so, now they will probably fine me and give me a fine or something, this really sucks.

... Dont you live in austrailia?

What the hell...

M

medievald00d

Malf said:
when kerry said we went alone in the war bush jumped up and said thats why 30 other countries are baking us up.
30 members yes, but not much firepower according to NewsWeek. In the first Gulf War, there were 8 seperate nations that individually supplied more than 10,000 troops. Currently in Iraq, only one country has sent more than 3000.

The drugs in canada
Not in my opinion. People run the border to Canada every day to buy drugs. People in Canada buy Canadian drugs. Why would they be unsafe for us? How could those drugs come from a third world country when Canada shares the FUCKING BORDER WITH US? Are we going to send people to Tehran or something to pick up the drugs that SHOULD be in Canada?

DemonX said:
... Dont you live in austrailia?

What the hell...

"Simple hick voice" Why we still have to vote, Demon. But it's ok cos it gives us a chance to see those fancy shiny boxes people take away our votes in for dem big elections!

Today is Saturday and most people are voting as we speak while I sit in my bedroom and wonder if they will forget about me so I won't have to pay for any goddamn fine.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Sparnage said:
"Simple hick voice" Why we still have to vote, Demon. But it's ok cos it gives us a chance to see those fancy shiny boxes people take away our votes in for dem big elections!

Since I'm probley the closest thing to a hick on this board I demand an apology in the form of pictures of Sam.

Today is Saturday and most people are voting as we speak while I sit in my bedroom and wonder if they will forget about me so I won't have to pay for any goddamn fine.

Wait so you get fined for not voteing? Or for not registering to vote?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I've always found it weird the way elections are in the USA. I've learned it started in this kinda manner since Jackson, in the mid 19th century or so; i dont really understand the legitimacy of such debates which exist only on the purpose of confronting 2 behaviours as if they were in a ring or something, with people crying out their names in the extasy of the moment.

It's 'funny' how the 'jeu politique' takes all its meaning there. :-\
Guil

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
The reason i mentioned colenl wardinsky before was i belive he mentioned the cost of the iraq war and the cost of 911. He said the Iraq war is only a fraction of a cost to what 911 was.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Malf said:
The reason i mentioned colenl wardinsky before was i belive he mentioned the cost of the iraq war and the cost of 911. He said the Iraq war is only a fraction of a cost to what 911 was.

u huh... ::)

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
The link doesn't work Xech.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.isbushwired.com Port 80

Queenfan01 said:
The link doesn't work Xech.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.isbushwired.com Port 80

works for me
Here is another link to see what this is about since you have probs with that link
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041010/ap_on_el_pr/bush_bulge_3

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
That's pretty ridiculous, I think.  Especially considering that most of what happens in the debate, both candidates are informed about beforehand.  It would just be ridiculous to take a chance like that when there's really nothing to worry about when the rules of the debate keep the candidates from pretty much anything that they can't rehearse for.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Given the lack of "write-in voter" as a choice for this poll, I voted "Neo-Nazi". I had actually wanted to vote for Satan, because I hate getting the lesser of any deal, evil or otherwise. Given a choice, take the biggest and best, I say!

Other than that, I guess I 'll vote for Badnarik. He's Libertarian, and has a funny name.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Since I'm probley the closest thing to a hick on this board I demand an apology in the form of pictures of Sam.

Haha, I unfortunately don't have any new ones of him with the Digital camera, when I get some new batteries for it I shall. If only I had a scanner so I could put up some old pictures of him when he was a few months old. Sooo cute. ;D

Wait so you get fined for not voteing? Or for not registering to vote?

I think both, all I can do is hold onto the thought that seeing I didn't register then they won't find out. Apparently as long as a person turns up and hands in the slip thats all that matters, my Grandpa would often draw little pictures on the voting slips rather than fill it out properly. Is it any different in the US? 

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Sparnage said:
I think both, all I can do is hold onto the thought that seeing I didn't register then they won't find out. Apparently as long as a person turns up and hands in the slip thats all that matters, my Grandpa would often draw little pictures on the voting slips rather than fill it out properly. Is it any different in the US? 

Well I know my store manager doesn't vote. So far, she and the several million other people here still haven't been fined.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:

I'm not voting in this year's Election because A.) Arnold's not running, and B.) My vote wouldn't make a difference, anyway. I live in California and both parties already know that Kerry is going to win California, neither is even bothering to campaign here, so my vote literally doesn't count. It's pretty sad here in SC too, because there's such a big Beat Bush movement that is honestly just an excercise in being a prick. Morons beating their chest and talking about healing the world and shit. Anyway, if Arnold ran, California would be in a unique situation, and voting would actually matter here. But until then, I'll watch and wait in the shadows. ;D

This whole homeland security garbage and the terrorosts are gonna strike again needs to stop.  If Bush wins he can protect us.  If Kerry wins, we're fucked.

Bull Shit.  Bush and Cheney both try to convince us with fear.  Trying to get us to be like "oh no the big bad terrorists might come back, save us from the scary terrorists."  Fuck the terrorists.  I honestly believe that we have nothing to worry about.  Bush is just trying to make us think that there is a threat looming on the horrizon. 

Homeland security is a joke as well.  One day the director wakes up and says, "I think today is an orange day.  No wait, it's red.  Too extreme how about green.  Nope, won't get there attention.  I'll go with orange."  Calls Bush, "Today is orange."  Bush, "Sounds good to me. Alert the public that there could be a threat around the corner."  Fucking idiots.

Griffith

dwarfkicker said:
This whole homeland security garbage and the terrorosts are gonna strike again needs to stop.  If Bush wins he can protect us.  If Kerry wins, we're fucked.

Bull Shit.  Bush and Cheney both try to convince us with fear.  Trying to get us to be like "oh no the big bad terrorists might come back, save us from the scary terrorists."  Fuck the terrorists.  I honestly believe that we have nothing to worry about.  Bush is just trying to make us think that there is a threat looming on the horrizon. 

Homeland security is a joke as well.  One day the director wakes up and says, "I think today is an orange day.  No wait, it's red.  Too extreme how about green.  Nope, won't get there attention.  I'll go with orange."  Calls Bush, "Today is orange."  Bush, "Sounds good to me. Alert the public that there could be a threat around the corner."  Fucking idiots.

I don't find your perception any more intelligent than theirs.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Heh, about homeland security, I would just like to state theres only one ranger that guards the whole shore of Oregan. (at least according more michael moore)

Griffith

Not particularly, chef. It's quite obvious that your extreme position is no less idiotic than your targets, actually, more so if you'd rather be safe than sorry... but I will have the chicken strip dinner with two sides of seasoned fries and some ranch dressing, please.

but I will have the chicken strip dinner with two sides of seasoned fries and some ranch dressing, please.
I'll get right on that ;D.

I'm just frustrated over this circus that is this campaign. You got Kerry who can't make up his mind on things. You got Bush who has no problem lieing to and ignoring the public. I feel that both men are unfit to lead this country. I don't like the choices that Bush has made and Kerry's lack luster senate record really leaves much to be desired.

I'm worried about a draft and being made to go fight a war that I don't even believe in. Bush says there will be no draft but he's a war whore so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes back on his word. It's obvioius that he doesn't care what others think. He'll do as he pleases. I just feel that his poor choices will have negative affects on this country in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom