Episode 219

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Why would he need an armor ? He can also stay breast-naked, we know Farnese loved that ^^
I imagine :
Guts to Casca : Give me your monk robe...
Casca : Uhh...Gnougnou !!
Guts : Dirty Bitch ! Give that to me !!
*takes it off and sees Casca naked again*
Guts : Dont even say anything !
Puck : Calm down, Guts ! Hehe, he's such a crazy dog ::)
Guts : You ...
ps : what am i talking about ???

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
In fact it was the very first time that someone did manage to break his armor. And she was not even panting hard. Well maybe, but not by exhautation.
Anyway like Slan did make herself a new body from dead parts, that is possibly like in issue 22 the followers of Grifith ( the monstrous ones) did themselves a new body.Anyway to me it seems strange this direct involvemnt of a God hand. And if they were really in the spiritual world what need she had to make herself a new body ?Unless that was not the spiritual world but the real one transformed in the likeness of the spiritual one.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
krebs4life said:
it was my understanding that they were pretty far from elfhelm
and its going to be a long road there
hes definately going to need something before that

Why do you assume that? It's quite possible they are very close, and considering the beating he takes, Guts could easily be unconcious for the rest of the trip, maybe even near death. This is the first time he's actually fought a Godhand in physical combat(previously they just sorta used telekenesis to toss him around).

roberto999 said:
In fact it was the very first time that someone did manage to break his armor. And she was not even panting hard. Well maybe, but not by exhautation.
Anyway like Slan did make herself a new body from dead parts, that is possibly like in issue 22 the followers of Grifith ( the monstrous ones) did themselves a new body.Anyway to me it seems strange this direct involvemnt of a God hand. And if they were really in the spiritual world what need she had to make herself a new body ?Unless that was not the spiritual world but the real one transformed in the likeness of the spiritual one.

Well, Guts has gone through several sets of armor. Sure, he's never actually had it destroyed, but he has had it torn off on a few ocassions.

Also, it's not the first time a godhand member formed themselves a body out of other things. Conrad formed one out of rats temporarily. I don't see why anyone would consider it at all unusual for Slan to appear so suddenly considering the interest she expresses in Guts in volume 3, and the fact that she pretty clearly states her reasons for being there.

I also don't think there is any evidence that Griffith's followers formed similarly (unless I missed a chapter or something). There's no evidence that they're anything other than apostles as far as I know.

As for whether this is the spiritual world or not, Flora stated that there were multiple layers to the spirit world. Not simply one. In the real world the God Hand members cannot exsist as anything other than aparitions (Conrad's body falls apart, Slan only appears as a vague image in fire). The quipiloth or whatever is not God Hand's native realm, so it makes sense that she'd still need to "materialize".

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Wereallmad said:
considering the beating he takes, Guts could easily be unconcious for the rest of the trip, maybe even near death.
With 2 elves in the party? I doubt that. They might not get him to 100%, but they'll at least get him strong enough to walk on his own.

Come to think of it, why didn't those flying med kits do something for Serpico?

Well, Guts has gone through several sets of armor. Sure, he's never actually had it destroyed, but he has had it torn off on a few ocassions.
Could you refresh my memory? I can't seem to remember any instances.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
With 2 elves in the party? I doubt that. They might not get him to 100%, but they'll at least get him strong enough to walk on his own.

Come to think of it, why didn't those flying med kits do something for Serpico?

Guts isn't that messed up yet (for him), but I wouldn't underestimate what a Slan could do to him (perhaps even beyond pure physical damage). I'm sure if Slan wanted, she could hurt Guts beyond immediate respair by Elves, after all, she could have killed him by now if she desired. And Puck did help Serpico, but he's not exactly used to the same abuse Guts takes in stride.

Majin Tenshi said:
Could you refresh my memory? I can't seem to remember any instances.

Volume 3 against Femto. He also used it as bait against Wild and it was destroyed, if you count that.

-Griffith

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Slann really seems to have a thing for Guts.

Which explains why the Skull Knight has appeared.

Skulley's heartbroken :'(

and what

guts is knocked unconscious during the fight, and near death for the duration of the trip to elfhelm, so what, is everyone else just gonna drag his huge ass, and his huge sword, day in and day out, while tending to caska, tending to guts, and fighting off demons?

what? you think skully would take time out of his day to fend off demons and tend to guts wounds like a follower?

and why do i assume that theyre far from elfhelm? mostly because of the treatment they were recieving from flora. the tatoo (whatever) over the brand to fend off demons, then shes going to give them her talisman, to make their journey easier. if elfhelm was just a hop skip and a jump away would she honestly go through all of that for them?

R

Radzeke

I haven’t been able to get 219 yet. I’ll posts scans if I can get it. But I’m a little put off. From reading other posts, it looks like there are lots of people with this episode already. I’ts a hassle to do if you don’t want to. But it seems people have scans already too. 4 scans only? Do you buy YA by the page?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Elfhelm isn't close since it's over the western sea, and they must pass the moutain and Viritanis first.
Unless... Guts and Casca could have another ride with Skully leading them quickly to Elfhelm. But in this case, I don't know what would make the others. :-\

R

Radzeke

puella said:
FEMT0 said:
4 scans only? Do you buy YA by the page?

:D ;D 8)
Hahaha! FEMTO, why don't you get here more often? :)

** I do wish YA could be sold by the page.

That’s it? Smilies and a total non answer? I’ll answer you at least. I don’t like this place. Even lurking isn’t even fun anymore. The trolls and newbies have taken over. The admins have become glorified trolls. And then there’s you, who I think is withholding scans to the biggest episode in months for no reason. I used to like reading this so called berserk community. Now it’s totally gone to shit.

puella

Berserk forever
FEMT0 said:
That’s it? Smilies and a total non answer? I’ll answer you at least. I don’t like this place. Even lurking isn’t even fun anymore. The trolls and newbies have taken over. The admins have become glorified trolls. And then there’s you, who I think is withholding scans to the biggest episode in months for no reason. I used to like reading this so called berserk community. Now it’s totally gone to shit.

Good bye, FEMTO.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
FEMT0 said:
The trolls and newbies have taken over. The admins have become glorified trolls.

Oh my god, you're right.

Trolls.jpg

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
FEMT0 said:

For one thing, if you want a clear answer, ask a clear question. I didn't see anything in your earlier post that really asked anything (at least anything serious).

Beyond that, if you don't even like lurking here, DON'T. No reason for you to suffer. ::)

FEMT0 said:
I don’t like this place. Even lurking isn’t even fun anymore. The trolls and newbies have taken over.
Well, thank you for making these boards a better place, Mr. 3 posts.
And then there’s you, who I think is withholding scans to the biggest episode in months for no reason.
Even is she was, where did you get the idea that she owed you _anything_, Mr. 3 posts?

Some people...

GreasyKid

Phoning in ma' opinion!
Now, let's be reasonable here.

No one's out to get anyone; FEMTO has espressed a real concern over the *disturbing* practice of "hoarding" one's Berserk cache. We've seen enough of this flying around, what with all the people who seem to have easy, reliable access to new YA's. God knows those kooky foriegners from the other boards don't throw it around in your face. FEMTO himself offered to post it, if he only had it.
Now, call me crazy, but if one can scan four pages of the new chapter, they can take one for the team and post the whole shebang.

Puella, you could get the whole thing for us, right? I mean, it doesn't seem like you'd *deny* anyone the scans, hmm? :-\

PS Guts 'outa pork that shit.

Puella has done enough for this board and doesn't deserve the kind of bullshit that certain people are pulling here because they are mad they can't get scans of new chapters. It's a privilege for the rest of us to even see these scans to begin with. NOt beg and give shit to those who have provided and DO spend money on the manga. SHOW SOME FUCKING COURTESY.

Compared to other people WHO BITCH she deserves more respect as does anyone who makes a contribution.

If you don't like it here stop bitching and go somewhere else with your bullshit. no one asked you. No one cares. Go away.

If you're still lurking here (which I couldn't understand why cause you hate it so damn much) grow up a little and be more appreciative towards those who can and have provided for this board. THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD, NOT A LEACH BOARD FOR PEOPLE TOO CHEAP TO BUY THE MANGA.
YOU WANT MANGA FUCKING BUY IT YOURSELF YOU DAMN CHEAPSKATE AND DON'T GIVE SHIT TO THOSE WHO DO. >:(

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Now there is no law that say that you have the costitutional right to see the scans or the spoilers in general. . There also no law that tell that you have to provvide said scans or whatever anticipation.Quite the contrary . Anyways those that do, do it at their own risk and without any rewards whatsoever so THEY HAVE NO OBBLIGATIONS TOWARDS ANYONE TO DO IT. I notice also that those that say otherwise are new here, but maybe they have a long history like guests, did they register just to complain?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
GreasyKid said:
FEMTO himself offered to post it, if he only had it.

And I'm sure you'd post it if you had it right ? I myself would also post it if I had it, but since I don't wanna spend money on YA I just wait for others to post scans.

Now, honestly, I GOT THE SCANS !! And I'm denying it to you because it gives me a psychologic superiority.

You people should be thankful to get 4 pages of that chapter freely, I mean, it's not like you deserve it.

argon

I love Gatts Fury
If you don't want to buy the YA (and I don't becaue I'd be interrested but I can't afford it for now), just wait peacefully for someone else to post or just wait 6 month for the Manga to be released.

Now, honestly, I GOT THE SCANS !! And I'm denying it to you because it gives me a psychologic superiority.
LOL, what a good...hmmm...psycho-argument ;D

You people should be thankful to get 4 pages of that chapter freely
And maybe 6 pages if we count the double-one you found and which Griffith has posted somewhere in this thread

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Geez people! Chill, I tell you what...I will get the YA and scan them and post them. I am in Okinawa and I have access to it. Just give me a little time. I will try to have it in a few days.

Thx Puella for the wonderful scans :D

Look like in this chapter things are really getting out of control! :eek:
Cant wait to see if skullknight will give a good fight against Slann!!!

Top Bottom