Episode 225

BOB

poruno sutâ
Re:Chapter 225

Smith said:
Btw, what happen to the golem, i thought it have unlimited regeneration? Y didnt the giant golem form again when the cannon hit it?

think it's just that that the golem won't be needed any longer.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

I really wonder if maybe the armor has consumed Guts? (that would HAVE to be something temporary if so). Used his body as fuel, and bound his spirit to itself....

I doubt it. But something that is amusing to think about

O

Ozmo

Judging mainly from page 19, the armor doesn't look black at all to me. Probably white/bone/silver like Skull Knight is a lot closer in my oppinion.

Btw, anybody else find the location of the Dragonslayer a bit odd in pages 19-20? At first Guts is pointing it forward, but after the apostole bites him, it appears to cleave the monster in half from behind. ???

Wereallmad said:
5 bucks says you're only going to see the armor once in the next chapter, and it's going to be a two page spread of Guts going apeshit on some apostle.

Turns out it was only a single page. ;D

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

Olivier Hague said:
It would be a bit weird for the Apostle to try and eat the armor instead of Guts...
But hey, you never know, I guess... ^^;

Apostle chew-toy!

But wow, that is really awesome. I think the additional armor is really going to help Guts in battle since he doesn't have to worry about sharp teeth as much (seeing that he got eaten twice and is still kicking). Thanks a bunch Sai! :-*

Arker

shweeet

holee cow thats a crazy action chapter. almost up there with graveyard of swords. next chapter will be a badass one for sure.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!

I like the new armor. I just think it shouldn't be overused. It would be cool to see Guts fight in it but could you imagine him walking around in it. But then again he would have to carry the armor around with him and change before a fight. But if he gets in a spontaneous battle then he can't change into it Maybe he'll just use it for a major fight, like say later on in the series, like an attack against Griffith. I was thinking too, what if Guts rejects the armor anyways after the fighting ends, or another highly possible thing for him to do would be to use some of it. Otherwise he would have to lug it around. It's too much of a hassle.

G

Genn21

Wereallmad said:
thanks man

18.jpg

Hooooooooooooly shhhhhhhhhhhit

That armor is so damn sweet. The helm may have had a bad rep... Yet the rest of the nifty plate mail more than makes up for it. ( i think i love that coller severly. The way it surrounds the helm is almost a surreal hardcore look for gut's. )

Well i can only guess but since gut's has new armor and more defences it must meen he's going to receive tougher challenges and feircer opponents from miura. Those challengers may already be there...there just future obsticules for the lord berserker. ( just look at that wave of blood and battle dust around his sword. The man almost looks like a armored grim reaper via no scythe. ).

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

Dragon Slayer said:
I like the new armor. I just think it shouldn't be overused. It would be cool to see Guts fight in it but could you imagine him walking around in it. But then again he would have to carry the armor around with him and change before a fight. But if he gets in a spontaneous battle then he can't change into it Maybe he'll just use it for a major fight, like say later on in the series, like an attack against Griffith. I was thinking too, what if Guts rejects the armor anyways after the fighting ends, or another highly possible thing for him to do would be to use some of it. Otherwise he would have to lug it around. It's too much of a hassle.
or Miura could walk the completely retarded route of having the armor latch onto guts itself when he "calls" it. pull a Power Rangers. :-* ;)

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Umm thinking about it, IMO this event is as important as what had happened in vol21. We are in front of another "Birth Rite" (look Guts just got out of an apostle), now the world is gonna be made of two opposite sides leaded by two extraordinary men. It should have been like that since the beginning, it was their fate : Griffith and Guts.

I think (to Arker) that this event is more astonishing than Graveyard -- for Guts. After Eclipse, Reincarnation this is the third time we see Skully and Zoddo encounter... (!)
Guil

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
or Miura could walk the completely retarded route of having the armor latch onto guts itself when he "calls" it. pull a Power Rangers. :-* ;)
Yeah, "Morphin Time!"

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

Look it's Skull Knight and...

Skull Knight Jr. !!!

Skull Knight Jr. : Can I have the keys to the demon horse, pop?
Skull Knight: Only when you're 121, son.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

anonymous coward said:
Okay, I looked at the chapter, thanks for putting it up. I registered just to ask this; is there any proof in it, in what the characters say or anything that he's physically inside the armor?

Ryan said:
Is it possible that he is not in fact in the armor? He looked awfully close to death and we never saw him get into it

For all we know, Serpico, the true hero, could be in there! ;)

-Griffith

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Griffith said:
For all we know, Serpico, the true hero, could be in there! ;)

-Griffith

Well, obviously. I mean, the person in that armor is fighting much better than Guts and is therefore stronger. We all know who that is... ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Smith said:
I think with the armor on Gutz will be totally invulnerable to all attacks, i mean when the apostles bite him it doesnt even seem to have any effect on him... I doubt even Grunbeld or Zodd can stop this terminator, they are really in for trouble... :p
This is a problem for the READERS because what is the trill reading about a character that cannot be wounded? It can appear cool the first two or three fights , afterwards it get boring. Think of Superman without kryptonite..

Lliugusamui

around the corner

roberto999 said:
This is a problem for the READERS because what is the trill reading about a character that cannot be wounded? It can appear cool the first two or three fights , afterwards it get boring. Think of Superman without kryptonite..
Casca's Guts' kryptonite, so...
Guil

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Wereallmad said:
thanks man

18.jpg

Hooooooooooooly shhhhhhhhhhhit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is not the Gatts that I know, is the brother of skullknight! ;D It will be that it goes to continue using this helmet? :-\

Top Bottom