Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
If Saiya says he can't do it, anyone's welcome to play hero. But otherwise, lets all drop this lame scanning issue before I delete evidence of it's existence. It annoys me.

-Griffith

Griffith

It was just an expression, and not one aimed at anybody in particular, it was even meant in a kind of fond, joking way. I also don't think it was "disrespectful" to Saiya to offer to scan or anything. It's a very nice offer. I just gave my opinion that I rather wait for him because I like his work. Also, he's reliable and cool about everything, even when people do act like total dicks about it and beg or give him crap. He's going to read this and laugh at how stupid were acting. Rather than, you know, maybe getting a little defensive? I realize it must seem like you're getting blasted for trying to do something great for everyone, and it's true really, and I'm sorry. But scanning YA at SK.net changes a person, I've seen it happen, but so far Saiya's been our Frodo. Sure, you could "give us the goods", but we've been in this relationship with him for a while, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize it for some quick thrills on a "one chapter stand" with you. Okay, now I'm having too much fun writing this response and must stop. ;)

-Griffith

P.S. Damn fire alarm went off and I was forced to evacuate the building before I could throw in a token on topic remark. Anyway, so who thinks that Griffith will show up in the next chapterOMG!!!??? =)

S

sin__lust

TheSkyTraveller said:
Play hero? Whatever. ::)

to me,i will appreciate whoever post it. i thought Saiya will have the chapter very soon according to his last post,but seems things will not turn to that way.so please post it if you have the YA.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Griffith said:
If Saiya says he can't do it, anyone's welcome to play hero. But otherwise, lets all drop this lame scanning issue before I delete evidence of it's existence. It annoys me.

-Griffith

I think SkyTraveller was just trying to be helpful in offering to put her scans up there. Did you just want Saiya to do it since he's moderator now? Because I just recently also started subsribing to YA. Should we all just let Saiya do the scans then?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Look, Griffith already explained that he didn't mean it like that, and he even apologized for it. So drop it already.

Let's look at things a little more positive here, okay? At least you guys have the translation! :p

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today Mizar?

Actually I didn't go to bed at all last night. ;D
And I'm in a perfect good mood, actually.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
JESUS SQUEEZES!!!! So my 500th Post isnt with the scans but I do have this! I do have the ya in my possesion! So since I had a good night of Galaxies, I will scan the chapters later on tonight or tomorrow morning when I wake up... Also FYI Locus looks uber in his apostile form!

p.s. Thanks to those that wanted me as a moderator, wasnt looking for it but since it was given to me I will make sure to do my best... expect more about that tomorrow... wweeoouu.

p.s.s. Thanks SkyTraveller for your offer, I figure the next time this kinda thing comes up, It would be cool to have as many links to the current scans as possible.... I will explain more on that tomorrow... Relax people, I am on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also FYI Locus looks uber in his apostile form!

p.s.s. Thanks SkyTraveller for your offer, I figure the next time this kinda thing comes up, It would be cool to have as many links to the current scans as possible.... I will explain more on that tomorrow... Relax people, I am on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Thanks, I'm cool with all this "scan talk" now, no problems anymore, ok everyone?

Anyway, Locus DOES look cool as hell in his apostle form. Like some kind of freaky art deco centaur robot! It's not at all what I expected when people said "metallic centaur" and it's really unique.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
Great scans!

The last line said by the Kushan Sorc (er.. name? Ganisha? ) is intriguing

"An infernal feast.... in this demonic city it's the same scene"

Is he referring to the "Feast" that branded Guts/Hawks? That'll make him an apostle for certain (otherwise, how else would he know about the "feast"?)

Civil war of the Apostles? Could it be that Griffith is not the *only* Apostle (er... uber Apostle? ) that's out to conquer the world? If so, it's interesting to note that only Griffith is out playing the "Messiah" card while the others are still doing the "ruthless conqueror" dance.

J

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Godo said:
Great scans!

The last line said by the Kushan Sorc (er.. name? Ganisha? ) is intriguing

"An infernal feast.... in this demonic city it's the same scene"

Is he referring to the "Feast" that branded Guts/Hawks? That'll make him an apostle for certain (otherwise, how else would he know about the "feast"?)

Civil war of the Apostles? Could it be that Griffith is not the *only* Apostle (er... uber Apostle? ) that's out to conquer the world? If so, it's interesting to note that only Griffith is out playing the "Messiah" card while the others are still doing the "ruthless conqueror" dance.

J

When he says "A spectacle befitting of this demon castle", he's probably referring to the fact that thousand of people were sacrificed there around the time of Gaiseric... and he's also perhaps hinting to other unclear events of the time.

Thanks Saiya :eek: . Wow, I totally did not expect Locus to look like that...reminds me of old science-fiction about Mars. Also, those Daka look pretty worthless...they seem to be as easily disposed of as the human soldiers. They look funny and all have cleft lip, but it seems their only advantage is numbers (from what the 234 preview shows).

Graywords said:
When he says "A spectacle befitting of this demon castle", he's probably referring to the fact that thousand of people were sacrificed there around the time of Gaiseric...
Since the castle became a "majô"/"demon castle" fairly recently, I'd say he's simply referring to what's going on in Wyndham _now_.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
much thanks for the scans saya! that double page of locus and the apostles was just what i needed to say that myura, is the best artist out now in the manga and comics biz give this man an award WOW

O

Ozmo

Anybody else think the "top triangle" thing on the building where the Daka are created (page 3) looks terribly similar with the ruins under the Tower of Playback (volume 10, chapter 6, page 12)?

Griffith

Awesome chapter, just the art alone makes this one steller (as usual, but Christ it all looked so good).

Thank you, Saiya.

-Griffith

Schwabe

*cough*
I'll toss in a thanks to Saiya, that chapter felt pretty fucking cool in the read.

Seeing a daka just hanging from the mouth of an apostle reminded me so much of the original feast, I now can't imagine how guts can really go at griffith again... ...

I'm not sure I was really into locus's apostle form, I also think he looks more like a praying mantis, but eh, how well he is draw still makes it worthwile.

neohx_7

I say whip it. Whip it good!
The Daka seem to be created on a one to one ratio with a female. (always ones with great bodies, of course) I'm starting to wonder what the population of Midland is. They've already been conquered and devastated by disease if I remember correctly. Theres TONS of male corpses and heads hanging around and an army of women sacrificed for Dakas. Who is left to save the city for ?!?? or the whole country for that matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom