Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judo

Midlands finest
@Smit
I've never said, that he is an Apostle... I've said i think he is one.
Like SaiyajinNoOuji wrote: We also never have seen, that Zodd has a Behelit.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Jesus, look people; first, Locus says let's talk as Apostles. Then the Lord thing Olivier mentioned. Ganishka calls Locus an "underling." And Locus refers to him in the same way, meaning they're equals or the same thing; Apostles. Even before this, Ganishka's dialogue in 231 makes it pretty clear he's an Apostle. It amazes me the way people have such imagination for bad theories, they'll jump to the stupidist conclusions over them, but when it comes to something happening right in front of them in the story, they scrutinize it like it's insane.

"DUH, I don't really think Ganishka is an apostle. That doesn't make much sense. I think he is Empereor Gaiseriddick come back from the dead to stop Griffithis!! IT makes total sense! And Griffith commands undead clowns I believe from the findings of my exaustive research! It would be a good twist!"

Yeah.

-Griffith

Actually the Ganishka-Gaisherick confrontation still holds merit or even more in the latest chapters.
1)Gaisherick was a ruthless or something like that emperor - Ganishka trully is one of the kind.
2.1)All the human sacrifices Ganishka is doing to create the Daka and his supernatural soldiers - the sacrificed of a Demon-Godhand Feast back there in the tower.
2.2)The Feast Ganishka is talking about at the end of the chapter.

True it is not exactly the same thing but Karma evolves in a spiral and things look lot alike.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Actually the Ganishka-Gaisherick confrontation still holds merit or even more in the latest chapters.
1)Gaisherick was a ruthless or something like that emperor - Ganishka trully is one of the kind.
2.1)All the human sacrifices Ganishka is doing to create the Daka and his supernatural soldiers - the sacrificed of a Demon-Godhand Feast back there in the tower.
2.2)The Feast Ganishka is talking about at the end of the chapter.

True it is not exactly the same thing but Karma evolves in a spiral and things look lot alike.

Case & Point.

Notice the total lack of attention paid to all the reasons this theory makes no sense. As a matter of fact, beyond circumstantial evidence and such awesome coincidences such as "they're both emperors!" and they "both killed people!" there's no established connection between the two given. Why and how is Ganishka somehow Gaiseric? Why should this be considered at all given the overwhelming evidence that Ganishka is an original character with no connection to Gaiseric? Why does Ganishka make no reference to "his" past as Gaiseric? Why does nobody else seem to know about this, such as Locus? Why are they treating him as a lowly Apostle? Why is he a Kushan Emperor and why is he only now taking over the world? Why does he act like an Apostle defying God and trying to take the world from him rather than a 1000 year old badass (you'd think he'd capitalize on that)? I guess Skull Knight is just some guy, Miura was just kidding with all that foreshadowing, right?

Once again, we have a case of trying to make the facts fit the speculation, rather than the speculation coming out of the facts.

Now you can say he parallels Gaiseric, which may be all Xechnao means, and that's fine. But there's also been a lot of talk of them being the same person, and that's stupid.

Thank you.

-Griffith

Obviously I meant that they are parallels and due to the spiral Karma Gaiserick's part is represented by Ganishka.

But this way obviously Skullknight is not the Gaiserick and in this is where all the debate could come along.

P.S. I never imagined that anybody thought that Gaiserick and Ganishka are the same persons.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Thank you for the scans saya and FYI to everyone here most likely Silatt will join up with Raksasha then join Guts and then kill Griffith and in the last scene you will see Raksasha grab Griffiths "pretty" head and run away.

EDIT: I'm just glad that this time I got to the scans before everyone had shredded sayas bandwith to bits.

I didn't like Locus apostle form on first impact. But now, after rethinkig it, I think it complements the BERSERK fantasy repertoire in the best fashion.

I think Guts is gonna have some trouble with this guy if he is gonna meet him in unfriendly conditions, as most propably will be if he does so.
Maybe Shielke's abilities could be the only solution to this problem, if it comes at hand.
Oh, I hope Ganishka finishes the job first, but without knowing why I doupt this. :)
Let's stay around and see.

Schwabe

*cough*
Wow, the end of this thread is truly spiraling into idiocy. I wasn't sure if smith's first post was a joke or not, but with the followup one I'm leaning towards a lack of both humore and intelligence. (p.s. even as a relative newbie I read how saiya was moving and therefore that is why he wasn't able to put up his scans as soon as he wanted to)

and well...with xechnao....no leaning involved he is giving some amusing prompts for griffith.

xechnao said:
I think Guts is gonna have some trouble with this guy if he is gonna meet him in unfriendly conditions, as most propably will be if he does so.
Maybe Shielke's abilities could be the only solution to this problem

Well... Which of the elite apostles does Guts have no problem dealing with? (though we havent seen any of Irvine and Rahkasa form)

Yet Guts can actually stab right through Grunbeld cystal hide, so i guess he is still capable of damaging that metallic centur if he still have his armor...

puella

Berserk forever
Smith said:
As for Ganiskan i think he isnt any ordinary apostles...

It's Ganish(u)ka at least

Smith said:
(though we havent seen any of Irvine and Rahkasa form)

It's Rakshas at least.

Smith said:
Yet Guts can actually stab right through Grunbeld cystal hide,

It's corundum at least.

** Sorry if I bother you but just think some people are crazy about writing their name right. :p

puella said:
** Sorry if I bother you but just think some people are crazy about writing their name right. :p

Like Hauge? ::)

I didnt really bother to memorise their names right unless for those major character... sorry for that

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Lets stay on topic people...

Griffith, good points on why Ganiskaksks(How ever you spell his god damn name) is an apostile... I just think people try to over complicate things, and I know I can do that to... Anyways, With the preivew of 234 up and with Hagues explanation of it, It's safe to assume that its going to be either a quick battle, or a really long and drawn out one.

Meaning for that is... Since Griffith is there, he will just use his uber power and crush him... or he will Let Zodd, Locus, and Irvene and th rest of his other apostiles take care of him, which will probably be a few chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom