Forum News & Updates

Should we keep it sectionalized in child boards, or just have one big bulletin board?

• Child Boards

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • One Board

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Re: Vagabond Inn Renovation

Why don't you make the swords like red or gold for the people with higher post and admins of course, and just keep the silver swords for the people with fewer posts.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: Vagabond Inn Renovation

slan69 said:
Why don't you make the swords like red or gold for the people with higher post and admins of course, and just keep the silver swords for the people with fewer posts.

Doesn't really work that way currently, there's just a type for regular members, for mods, and for admins.

Rhombaad said:
Awww man, I want bloody blades, too... :sad:

You want the same stars that Aaz and Wally have then, eh?
Inshun3.gif
Inshun3.gif
Inshun3.gif
Inshun3.gif
Inshun3.gif
:mushigrin:

Walter said:
Lookin' sharp! :mushilaugh:

:mushiugh:

slan69 said:
Hahaha, I like the football Inshuns that Walter & Aaz have.

So do I. :mushiguts:

Griffith

I've taken the static, and therefore locked, Information Desk threads (Welcome, FAQ, Volumes, and Merchandise) and added open thread versions of them to the board at large for updates, discussion, questions, comments, suggestions, and contributions; so, you're more than welcome, and encouraged, to post in them.

For example, I was thinking the open Welcome thread could become a place where people might introduce and talk a little about themselves or how they got into Vagabond, etc.

I combined the Conversations on Vagabond thread with the Current Episodes Thread because it proved redundant and I can just add our conversations there in the future; furthermore, I added episode discussions which pre-dated episode threads, so now all posts following and analyzing Vagabond episode to episode are consolidated in one place.

Fun little history to pour over, though we're missing a lot of people from back then... might have to hunt them down! :zodd:

P.S. Going out of town until Tuesday, keep the fire burning! :badbone:

Look alive, as you can see on the menu, the Vagabond Inn now has Chat and... it's very own Drawing Board! Both implemented care of you friendly neighborhood admin, Walter, so be sure to thank him by going and drawing something for him.

Also, just created a Creation Station style thread for the Inn: Painting with Water.

UPDATE: I've brought the Volumes and Merchandise sections up to date, including info up to episode 300 and purchase links for volumes 32 and 33, as well as 8 and 9 of the VIZBIG editions:

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9973.0
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9971.0

Griffith

A minor and major update, depending on how you look at it. The minor: new simpler, sleeker banner (you might recognize it as one of my old Vagabond Inn sigs). The Major: re-branding as Skullknight.net/Vagabond, or essentially just the "Vagabond" board of SK.net, which is exactly what this is. To reflect this, the new banner bar color scheme is the same as the main forum, along with the inclusion of a sexy Vagabond-style alt SK.net logo, to more clearly mark it under the SK.net umbrella, while remaining a unique little place where IncantatioN is keeping the lights on (more on this later perhaps). It was this or an edgy new slogan like "Get INN or get OUT!" but we've clearly already made that choice, so a new approach was in order. Plus, I was just tired of the old one and wanted to make a simple but significant change, and this is much more unified and appropriate for the site overall. I had a more elaborate banner in mind (get it? =), but its not quite as polished for this purpose. For now, hopefully some actual Vagabond will breath new life into the place.

Looks so AWESOME :D. I like the one you had in mind and the current one looks so smooth (nice n thick brush strokes), definitely. Musashi's bigger in the image and it really pops out so well. My favorite part of the banner is the freehand writing of the site link heh, did you do that yourself?

Griffith

IncantatioN said:
Looks so AWESOME :D. I like the one you had in mind and the current one looks so smooth (nice n thick brush strokes), definitely.

Thanks, it works for now, if I come up with something better I'll update.

IncantatioN said:
Musashi's bigger in the image and it really pops out so well. My favorite part of the banner is the freehand writing of the site link heh, did you do that yourself?

Haha, nah, it was a was a nice brushstroke font that closely resembled the English Vagabond logo, which is also what I used for the buttons on this forum.

Top Bottom