If Guts uses his beherit

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
Just like the Count. He refused to sacrifice his daughter so they(GodHand i guess?) took him away to hell(for lack of a better term)

i dont think that was the case. The god hand members said that being a dead apostel you go directly to hell and dont pass 5  :)
. Anyway, the count didnt want to sacrifice his daughter yes but the cause of his death was lose of blood(since he had just a face left) and the scene with him being grabbed down to Hell..well just like what the god hand members  said....Like nowadays...people believe that people who do bad things ie. murder goes to Hell...well being an apostel and doing so much of those kinda gives them a guaranteed trip to hell...

Just like the Count. He refused to sacrifice his daughter so they(GodHand i guess?) took him away to hell(for lack of a better term)
No, he was dying, that's all. And Hell is where Apostles go when they die (see Wyald, for example).

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
No, he was dying, that's all. And Hell is where Apostles go when they die (see Wyald, for example).

Okay cool.

2 questions:

Would the Count have been 'revitalized' if he sacrificed Terezia?

And what happens if someone says 'thanks, but no thanks' when confronted by the God Hand's proposal of immortality?

bakaneko

And what happens if someone says 'thanks, but no thanks' when confronted by the God Hand's proposal of immortality?

Well. Up to now none of the Apostels (that we know of) said "thanks but no thanks". Of the ones we know of the god hand appeared at times of great pain(physically or emotionally) that the person saw being an apostel is probably his/her best interest. The god hand timed it perfectly at those times that emotions blur their judgement-Like the count seeing his wife and the goat... Roshinu being beat up by her dad, Wylde (we can probably guess he was gonna die of old age..) and Griffith..(well in his case he didnt want to give up his dream)

So to answer your question (sorry for blabbering..) most of them would have regretted being an Apostel but at those crucial times when god hand gave them the offer their emotions overode their judgement..thats all...

You saw in the manga how the count rememberd the good times with his family before he died and roshinu remembering her family when she died... so they werent really bad people to start but they just made poor judgement and couldnt really turn back.. (AIMO)

bakaneko

The god hand doesnt give them immortality-rather they give them the power to achieve what they want ie. Roshinu could control children and have her own "playland" and Wyld could go wild :-X.. and in griffith's part i think the power (after rebirth) he has isnt physical but more charaismatic-we see how people/apostel pop out of nowhere to join him.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Griffith has some powers, as seen while killing kushan general and somewhere else ... anyway Griffith's case is always special :-/

We have yet to see someone refuse entirely.
Well, the Count did. Of course, he died right after, so... ^^;

But the God Hands explained to Griffith how he would have to live if he decided not to sacrifice his friends.
I think they were telling the truth. That's the beauty of it. ^^

Vermillion

Well, the Count did. Of course, he died right after, so... ^^;

Yes he did the second time around , but not the first.
Until now there isnt any known cases where someone flat out told the GodHand to blow it up their poop holes.

bakaneko

Mainly because people who summon the God Hands are desperate in the first place...

I dont think they summon gods hand..i think it just pops out by itself at the "right" time...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he did the second time around , but not the first.
Until now there isnt any known cases where someone flat out told the GodHand to blow it up their poop holes.
You are forgetting the existence of Causality. The God Hand will not be made asses, because 'god' doesnt want it that way. 8)

You are forgetting the existence of Causality. The God Hand will not be made asses, because 'god' doesnt want it that way.  8)
Causality doesn't appear to be flawless, since the Count didn't sacrifice his daughter, in the end...

puella

Berserk forever
yup, yup, yup. Skully says at the end of ch. 203 " Guts may still be one of the variables guided by the laws of causality"
Can this mean causality may have some exceptions?
If so, I don't think Causality is flawless.

Skully says at the end of ch. 203 " Guts may still be one of the variables guided by the laws of causality"
"Still"? I don't remember him saying that...
Can this mean causality may have some exceptions?
The God Hands and the Skull Knight already said that "unexpected things" may happen sometimes, during Occultations, Incarnations, etc (?).
So I guess it's not flawless.
Then again, maybe Void knows more about all that than they do...

Vermillion

And I remember reading somewhere Slann saying something to the effect of: even we can not predicit/foresee everything.

Then again, maybe Void knows more about all that than they do...

Good point! Maybe 'we' does not include Void.

Top Bottom