My own speculations ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

puella

Berserk forever
xechnao said:
It wasn't my question

It's my joke. It just meant "I'm curious". But you asked me your question before you answered to my old question.
Anyway, OK, I won't ask you that question again. You don't have to bother yourself on this. You have the right not to answer something or to keep some secret.

puella said:
You have the right not to answer something or to keep some secret.

Yeah, but you say it too dramatic here
And as I said it's not a secret

Hint: if you pay close attention on what I said some post above you can find the answer

puella

Berserk forever
paradise_lost said:
Well, I can assure to all u that my English is a good English, and that here only I have this problem ... :-X

However, no problem ...

You still say your English is good..... . It's a problem with me then.

xechnao said:
Hint: if you pay close attention on what I said some post above you can find the answer

OK, I got it. ;)

P

paradise_lost

puella said:
You still say your English is good..... . It's a problem with me then.

No, it's a problem with me ... I write so quickly that I cannot read what I write and then many times all u can read many errors, but it not depends about the fact I'm not good in English language ... instead, I'm good in English language ...

:)

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
paradise_lost said:
I write so quickly that I cannot read what I write and then many times all u can read many errors, but it not depends about the fact I'm not good in English language ... instead, I'm good in English language ...

Why should we care that you have a good grasp of English, when you don't bother to use it?  If you blow through a town full of red traffic lights, the cops won't care if you tell them you know you how the traffic system works but you were in a hurry.

IMO if you have good English and talk the way you do anyway, that's worse than if you didn't know good English. It shows that you don't give a shit.

P

paradise_lost

Lithrael said:
Why should we care that you have a good grasp of English, when you don't bother to use it?  If you blow through a town full of red traffic lights, the cops won't care if you tell them you know you how the traffic system works but you were in a hurry.

IMO if you have good English and talk the way you do anyway, that's worse than if you didn't know good English.  It shows that you don't give a shit.

This is not true, and u know about it ... I'm simple in working, but at the same I wanna loose my time wirh my best manga, Berserk ... it's not a crime ...

::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
paradise_lost said:
This is not true, and u know about it ... I'm simple in working, but at the same I wanna loose my time wirh my best manga, Berserk ... it's not a crime ...

::)
I tried translating this in babelfish and it exploded.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
xechnao said:
Yeah, but let politics out of it:
If Berserk related I have acted like an ass, what else I have said regarding politics stays out of this acclaim

No you still acted like an ass either way. There was no reason for you to get huffy and puffy about anything.

"Grrrr I xechnao is goina show you a headless guy ooooo!"

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
No you still acted like an ass either way. There was no reason for you to get huffy and puffy about anything.

"Grrrr I xechnao is goina show you a headless guy ooooo!"

A while ago Xechnao was claiming he was fighting in Fallujah, and said that as evidence of him being there he would show us a headless American soldier.

No, that's you dude...
And it's you bringing this one back...my first sentence over there was an obvious joke and as a matter of fact you got too huffy and puffy about me
Does this deal hurt your feelings or something?
I hope it does (it hurts mine at least)- but know that my side is not the one to be named an ass: while the other one is  ;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
xechnao said:
No, that's you dude...
And it's you bringing this one back...my first sentence over there was an obvious joke and as a matter of fact you got too huffy and puffy about me
Does this deal hurt your feelings or something?
I hope it does (it hurts mine at least)- but know that my side is not the one to be named an ass: while the other one is  ;)

Oh I forgot the show still goes on. Right Xechnao? So how is Fallujah since you said you were there to begin with? Also how is my terrible grammar?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Oh I forgot the show still goes on. Right Xechnao? So how is Fallujah since you said you were there to begin with?

You forgot??? Hehe, bad grammar  ;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Also how is my terrible grammar?

I said, your feelings hurt?

P.S. For me this ain't actually between you and me...if you wanna make me head it there I won't reply back here
Besides there are PM
In the case you wanna know something about the war well PM as well, as I can tell this is not the right thread to go...unless you open a new thread asking about it

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
So why are you so Secretive Xech? Just tell us, are you there in Falluja or what? and if so, are you in the military? Even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
So why are you so Secretive Xech? Just tell us, are you there in Falluja or what? and if so, are you in the military? Even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

So why do you need to ask?
I am not secretive and I am not the one to be made fun of on this
So please as far this goes, remain to your barracks and stop making the smartass on the ones that tell you what an unhappy mess Iraq is

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
So why do you need to ask?
I am not secretive and I am not the one to be made fun of on this
So please as far this goes, remain to your barracks and stop making the smartass on the ones that tell you what an unhappy mess Iraq is
Well I cant help myself and by the way, im not in the military anymore. :-*

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well I cant help myself and by the way, im not in the military anymore.  :-*

Oh, in this case I excuse myself
Anyway the rest of the comment is still valid

P.S. So why did you go away? Could you share it?

SaiyajinNoOuji

Sure, I was done with the military. It had helped me get to where I wanted to and now I am moving on with my life which is why I am a network administrator working as a contractor with the Marine Corps. Granted the military life is not for everyone and like any other job it has it's quarks. But if you're trying to say that I wouldnt understand because I am out of the military now. Then please, eleborate more.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Sure, I was done with the military. It had helped me get to where I wanted to and now I am moving on with my life which is why I am a network administrator working as a contractor with the Marine Corps. Granted the military life is not for everyone and like any other job it has it's quarks.

How did the military help you? I can only guess but was it a green card something you wanted?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
But if you're trying to say that I wouldnt understand because I am out of the military now. Then please, eleborate more.

No, I wasn't saying this...on the contrary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom