Naruto the movie subtitled

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Oltobaz said:
It gets kinda erratic. You get that awesome Shougo Amakusa story arc, but that Katsu Kaishu story was average at best, and the very last story with these weird Feng Shui guys is just plain crap, but I really liked these German knights...
The ovas are pure gold, and the movie is worth seeing.
I really liked the OVAs myself, although the second one was extremely disappointing (especially the showdown with Enishi). I love the anime and the manga kicks ass. And I agree, the Naruto movie was extremely lame.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Um...I was talking about the actual Kenshin movie...
I actually saw the Naruto movie when I was over in Japan this past August, on the
day it came out in the theaters. I found the best part was watching it around all these little kids,
mmmm, how sweet...they were all about it, fundling their Naruto Tankobons while waiting in queue, a queue every bit as big, by the by, than the one I immersed myself into, while waiting for Star Wars two weeks ago, but I digress...oh yeah, I remember they provided us avid Naruto movie attendees with a delicious bubble gum and a little cell phone strap-I couldn't actually figure what the hell this was exactly-with random colors and character names printed onto it, mine being Kakashi's, which made SO happy, being the dedicated fanboy that I am...
Other than that, that movie was pretty crappy. Of course, the opening was kinda funny, what with Naruto farting and all, but that's about it. The plot wasn't inexistent, it was just poorly executed.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Psymont 2.0 said:
the movie wasnt even good enough to be a filler episode

That Naruto movie sucked to heaven all right, I was wondering what took you into starting this whole thread, I mean, were ou on crack or something? The Kenshin movie is clearly much better than that actually, even though it can't really be compared to the ovas...

Oltobaz said:
That Naruto movie sucked to heaven all right, I was wondering what took you into starting this whole thread, I mean, were ou on crack or something? The Kenshin movie is clearly much better than that actually, even though it can't really be compared to the ovas...

i hadnt seen it when i put the tread up... i had just started to download it... then i had to wait for a other people who wanted to watch it together... thank g-d i had epis upto 134 or else that would have been a pretty lame anime night...

Top Bottom