Naruto the movie subtitled

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Psymont 2.0 said:
it is hard to get over your vastly disproportionate ego  ::)

You should know that your statement is literally meaningless since it doesn't designate what my ego is supposedly disproportionate to, or how.

But since you’ve been following my lead so faithfully the entire thread and obviously look up to me so much, I’ll help you. I'll even manage to utilize your “intelligence”; perhaps the only way one can, by pointing out how disproportionately large my ego is compared to it. ;D

oh jeez... the dog thing was good pages ago, but now you are just scrapping the shallow barrel of your mental masturbating repertoire... i guess i have to explain everything to you like a two year old in the future... which must be part of your plan: to wear me down with incoherent prattle that simply draws null relations and lowers the general IQ of all who read it...

and of course, your so stuck up i would have to look up to you with that stick so firmly thrusted up your ass which secures your position on your absurdly high horse(when compared to the ground, pshhh) ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mntywave.gif

Griffith

Psymont 2.0 said:
oh jeez... the dog thing was good pages ago

I'm not the one still talking about it, Ahab. As for the rest of your angry, angst-filled rants... I think Wally about summed up the meat of it.

Psymont 2.0 said:
i was wondering when you would show up...  :D

Speaking of which, do you still need me here, or are you going to continue embarrassing yourself enough for the both us? Was I so right about you in my jests that you're ironically going to keep coming here everyday just to sling mud at me in vain? That's pretty depressing; believe it or not, I'd like to think you aren't as big a loser in real life as you are here.

See ya next time. ;)

is it next time already? why yes, i believe it is  :D

if you are quite done patting yourself on the back and stroking your ego raw, i will rubute...

i told you ages ago the smartest thing you could do was just walk away, but it seems your "ears" are just as closed as your mind

talking with you is pathetic? down put yourself down like that... ill take care of it  :p

you are tired, your desperation for the last word will surely result in your "if you cant beat them, ban them" ethos rearing its all to common and ugly head...

edit: nice move with the avatar...
thanks for all the attention, you have really made my week  ;D
lol

Griffith

"Psymont 2.0  (66.176.235.102)  02:15:49 PM Posting in Naruto the movie subtitled."

Psymont 2.0 said:
down put yourself down like that...

That effort wasn't worth the half hour it took you to write it, or the edits. Which goes back to the core of why I'm not the idiot here. Anyway, do you have anything new to say? I'm just going to start quoting my better replies to you since they probably stand up even better now that you've supported them with more examples of your pathetic stupidity. BTW, I didn't change your avatar, that was another secret admirer. :-*

Anyway, I'll be here when you need me.

P.S. Whoops, perhaps I should take my time. ;D

"down" crap!... the anal grammar master has caught me in a typo... iam shurely doomed nauw...

you are tired, your desperation for the last word will surely result in your "if you cant beat them, ban them" ethos rearing its all to common and ugly head...

i would have quoted something you said but it just seemed like such a waste of time when all you said seems to point back to this theory

30 minutes? well maybe, i cant help it if your not the focal point of my day like i am yours  ;)

Griffith

Psymont 2.0 said:
30 minutes? well maybe, i cant help it if your not the focal point of my day like i am yours  ;)

On the contrary, I seem to be the focal point of your existence presently. 8)

Griffith

This is stagnating, time to livin it up again...

Psymont.jpg

George Costanza meets Vash the Stampede! :eek:

Griffith

Headless Death said:
With the way it keeps going, I'm beginning to wonder.

You should hear the voicemails we're leaving each other. HOTT!

Griffith

Psymont 2.0 said:
feel free to print that out and put it in your wallet, you know you want to  ;)

I am a big Seinfeld fan. 8)

costanza.jpg

Love & Peace!

wow, i mean, i knew you were a scumbag, but i didnt think you would sink that low...

and is vash really the best you have for me? not very creative...

"he has spikey hair, hmmm, ive got it!"

Top Bottom