Naruto the movie subtitled

mahlernut

I call the big one Bitey!
Psymont 2.0 said:
wow, i mean, i knew you were a scumbag, but i didnt think you would sink that low...

and is vash really the best you have for me? not very creative...

"he has spikey hair, hmmm, ive got it!"

Y'know, I get why GNM keeps posting here (cause playing with the easily manipulated online can be at least vaguely entertaining). I just don't understand why you do.

But carry on! The more you post, the funnier this mess gets ;D

there is just no way to get through to you when you cant even pull your own head out of your ass due to all the brown nosers in the way...

oh ho ho ho  :p

and predictably, here comes your response

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Psymont 2.0 said:
and is vash really the best you have for me? not very creative...

"he has spikey hair, hmmm, ive got it!"

vash.jpg

Psymont 2.0 said:
and predictably, here comes your response

and thats all it took... lol

"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash

After a long absence I have decided to return to skullknight, simply because I love berserk so much ;D
And going back to naruto........I have read most of the manga, and I am currently wiewing the anime, and I can only say this: It`s smashing! The only bad thing about it is that some of the fans(especially fangirls for some reason) can be rather scary. I kid you not.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont 2.0 said:
and thats all it took... lol

"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash
Yeah, victory is certainly yours ::)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Walter said:
Yeah, victory is certainly yours ::)

[quote author=SaiyajinNoOuji]
remember folks.. Arguing on the internet is like racing in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded.
[/quote]

Edit: just fiddling with the quote since I can't reply to that topic (no cut and paste 'quote')

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
Actually I was hoping for an explanation...

Oh, well... I think it's pretty self-explanatory, really. Maybe Griffith or Psymont themselves can give you some details though.

not much to it... i posted the naruto movie link and gnm thinks naruto is crap so he expressed his opinion along with a poke... i poked back and the vicious cycle began... btw, the naruto movie was pretty lame, but the last couple of epis (upto 134) have been frickin' amazing...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Thread jacking/

I demand they continue making Hajime no Ippo. Why do they always do this with Anime? Make the first part of the manga then leave all the other shit uncompleted... this and Grappler baki... damn bastards! >:(

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Thread jacking/

I demand they continue making Hajime no Ippo. Why do they always do this with Anime? Make the first part of the manga then leave all the other shit uncompleted... this and Grappler baki... damn bastards!   >:(

Because it wasn't selling enough?

Anime movies tend to be no good because the creator of the original manga/anime almost never are involved in its making. Take the dragonball movies for instance..........

Khorne said:
Anime movies tend to be no good because the creator of the original manga/anime almost never are involved in its making. Take the dragonball movies for instance..........

How do make a DBZ movie worse than the series? It's just grunting.

Anyway not all anime movies were bad. Char's Counter Attack was better than the whole original Gundam series. Do the Kenshin OAVs count? The first ones were an infinite times better than the series or manga.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I don't mind naruto as a manga, it seems well drawn.

However I enjoyed this movie about as much as I would rubbing a cheese grater along my ballsack.

Rage Incarnate said:
How do make a DBZ movie worse than the series?  It's just grunting.

Anyway not all anime movies were bad.  Char's Counter Attack was better than the whole original Gundam series.  Do the Kenshin OAVs count?  The first ones were an infinite times better than the series or manga.
Funny. Everyone I know(including myself) think that the kenshin OAVs should be flushed down the toilet. The manga and even the anime is better.

Khorne said:
Funny. Everyone I know(including myself) think that the kenshin OAVs should be flushed down the toilet. The manga and even the anime is better.

It is slow but it is believable and in my opinion better than most anime out there right now. In anycase it is better than a guy running around with a dull katana wakin' people over the head. Your friends sound like they need someone to die every five seconds to be entertained. Anyway I liked the first OAV. The second is and was crap. Just like the manga and anime.

I liked the manga, anime and ova's(even requiem :'( )

I think the anime fell off though after the Shishio arc... the anime caught up to the manga at that point and then the anime went in its own direction which i dont think is all that bad... its just more kenshin after all... but the peak was definitely at Shishio...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
It gets kinda erratic. You get that awesome Shougo Amakusa story arc, but that Katsu Kaishu story was average at best, and the very last story with these weird Feng Shui guys is just plain crap, but I really liked these German knights...
The ovas are pure gold, and the movie is worth seeing.

Top Bottom