New Game!

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Care to mail me one? Pretty please? :-*

You know you watch too much Berserk when...

... you plead someone over the internet to give you their extra Box of War.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
Posted by: Kuroi-san Posted on: Today at 1:20am
I'm _not_ spamming. I'm just waiting for people to continue the game
lol never said you were... i really see no spam yet... just saying, wanna see my game go far, WITHOUT spamming... hehe

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
SPAM SPAM SPAM 8)

HA!

Anyhow...

I think posting on a Berserk BBS could count as watching it a little too much.

And then of course, debating the Dragonslayer's dimensions and if it really existed.

ThaBlackSwordsman

:D :D :D :D :D the dragonslayer thing kills me... i mean its cool to imagine and being real and guess the actual size and weight of it, but i mean, like when i was reading on a diff forum, someone was like IM BYING A REAL DRAGON SLAYER FROM SWORDS.com, i mean cmon, itd be way too much iron... imagine the price, and besides, noone could wield it, AND itd prolly just end up being your coffee table.

To not spam um... ...when you actually talk about the dragonslayers weight and dimensions!9whoo almost spammed...off topic)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I didn't think I'd post to this thread, but this happened to me a couple days ago, so...

You know you've watched too much Berserk, when you're watching Harry Potter for the first time, and imagining his forehead spurting blood every time the bad guy is around =D

puella

Berserk forever
You know you've watched too much Berserk, when you're watching Harry Potter for the first time, and imagining his forehead spurting blood every time the bad guy is around =D
WOW! I saw it yesterday on video and had the same thought with you.

Kuroi-san

*cough* Personally I just want to lop the little fucker's head off with the Dragonslayer.

... you want to lop Harry Potter's head off with the Dragonslayer.

kimchan

That sword is so big, you could probably just prop it up and use it as a coffee table by itself. Just DON'T bump into it, you'll regret it.

Personall, I'd feel really bad about ordering a Dragonslayer, I mean, think of the poor delivery guy! :eek:

kimchan

Exactly. Think about that before you go and buy a big ass fantasy sword that can't possibly be real, just to have a coffee table! ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
You watch too much berserk...

You have a coffe table made that looks like one of the characters.
You figure out how the crossbow works.
You make a Pippen action figure(you allready did all the other major characters)

Kuroi-san

You know you watch way too much Berserk when...

... you deem the crossbow's design impossible. (which it is).

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The FIRST crossbow has a crank on the right side.(I know I saw it somewhere)
However, no human could be strong enough to crank quickly enough to get any kind of rappid fire. But when has that ever stoped Guts?
The only problem I see is the reload action. There doesn't seem to be enough space for any sort of mechanism, and there needs to be one.

I can't comment on the second crossbow(faned clip?) since I don't know what it does that is better or different.

Kuroi-san

... you pick someone for a football team, take their head in your hands, and say 'Now you are mine.'

ThaBlackSwordsman

Posted by: Kuroi-san Posted on: Today at 8:47am

... you pick someone for a football team, take their head in your hands, and say 'Now you are mine.'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not to correct you but the real quote is "And now...you belong to me..." BUT ITS STILL FUNNY!

kimchan

Either one works I'm sure, unfortunately, I don't own too many people, so I don't have much experience in that department.

Anyway, you know watch too much Berserk when...

...You're obsessively looking for Berserk translations all the time... (it's an addiction I tell you!!)

ThaBlackSwordsman

Posted by: Kuroi-san Posted on: Today at 2:39pm
Yeah! I finally said something funny!

Dude you say alot of stuff i laugh at... like when... um you laughed at the comment about someone anming good animes and he was like Berserk,trigun, DBZ and you were like

:D :D :D :D :D :D DRAGON BALLZ? YOUR KILLING ME MAN! GOOD ONE! or something.. me and my friend laughed... your funny man...

Top Bottom